100% Footy - Luke Brooks

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think Brooks is going to the dogs, Gus would have just kept quiet if he was.

I think Hunt wants to come to dogs, but Dogs will not give a player to make it happen. Tits will. I think that is why Titans have been talked about as being his destination, and why Hunt is saying he will pay for a release.

Also Lodge not coming to Dogs.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the TV segment Gus obviously rates Brooks and blames the Tigers for the way they handled him / lack of support he got in the spine. Brooks came out publicly to announce he won't be staying at the Tigers - which is exactly what Gus wants announced before he moves in on players - just like Crichton did before he signed with us. An offer of 600K could nab him if he doesn't get offered higher and it's unlikely he will. Would leave enough money for a decent middle also. If we sign Hunt I don't know how the f..k we'd cope with our current roster of middles. ANY halfback would be useless behind our current forwards. Maybe we should consider Cogger + 2 middles

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I heard from a very good source not naming him that believe it or not Hunt first choice is to come to us but Dragons won’t release him to a Sydney club esp us cause Flanno snr holds grudges about the way we have treated Flanno jnr the cock sucking ****
It'll happen then, flanno won't be able to hold him forever. Ideally you'd want Dragons to get Flanno Snr in the box seat asap and release Kyle before his contract expires.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't think Brooks is going to the dogs, Gus would have just kept quiet if he was.

I think Hunt wants to come to dogs, but Dogs will not give a player to make it happen. Tits will. I think that is why Titans have been talked about as being his destination, and why Hunt is saying he will pay for a release.

Also Lodge not coming to Dogs.
And if it comes down to us missing out on hunt because of a player swap, then it’s a huge loss. Stupidity !!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No one knows Joel..chill.
This bs could go on for many days even weeks yet.

*nek minute
"Hunt released and Dogs bound and the transfer confirmed by all parties.Bulldogs have traded X player as an act of goodwill" :hearteyes:

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And if it comes down to us missing out on hunt because of a player swap, then it’s a huge loss. Stupidity !!
So you would give Burton, Mahoney or Critta to St George? It has to be a player that St George wants, and the player has to want to go. Titans could give Campbell.

I could see Flanno going there as a hooker, but he is not under contract so does not count.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I heard from a very good source not naming him that believe it or not Hunt first choice is to come to us but Dragons won’t release him to a Sydney club esp us cause Flanno snr holds grudges about the way we have treated Flanno jnr the cock sucking ****
Letting Hunt come here basically means he’s killing his sons career who wants to be the Bulldogs #7 because no other NRL team takes him as a 7.

Would have thought it would be a good deal for the Dragons, they are looking for a centre, we have a thousand of them, not to mention they need a 9, enter Flanno Jr. + they free up 1.2m in cap

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
One thing is certain, and that is, that Shane Flanagan will bring in Kyle to the Dragons for 24

The question is will he bring him in as a #7 or a #9

Kyle is off contract this year, so there is no bargaining or releasing happening which would work in our favour for the last 8 rounds

On another note, why would Hunt or his manager come out on the eve of origin stating he wants out of the Dragons immediately? It does not make sense whatsoever!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So you would give Burton, Mahoney or Critta to St George? It has to be a player that St George wants, and the player has to want to go. Titans could give Campbell.

I could see Flanno going there as a hooker, but he is not under contract so does not count.
Not as such.. meant, if we miss because of something like a player swap then it’s shit reason. And no way to Steve an Burton , Flanno can go, but it won’t Happen for the Above to advantage us.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Letting Hunt come here basically means he’s killing his sons career who wants to be the Bulldogs #7 because no other NRL team takes him as a 7.

Would have thought it would be a good deal for the Dragons, they are looking for a centre, we have a thousand of them, not to mention they need a 9, enter Flanno Jr. + they free up 1.2m in cap
He has no career here as a 7 or likely at all.Snr knows this.
Yep send Avo over or if their silly enough to take him, Alamoti.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People are kidding themselves if they think Shane Flanagan will do the dogs a favour, after fucking around with Kyle and also shafting him for CC

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
People are kidding themselves if they think Shane Flanagan will do the dogs a favour, after fucking around with Kyle and also shafting him for CC
If that’s the case… then he won’t allow Hunt to the Roosters then either after Flanagan Jr’s treatment there