$100,000 bounty placed on the head of Comanchero chief Mahmoud "Mick" Hawi

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
your right they used pick flowers and take long walks on the beach....

BTW as for the aussies leaving, To be a REBELS member you must be of White Anglo blood, no other race/color allowed...the aussies havnt gone anywhere.....
The Rebels are mostly maltese

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That bloke is pretty fit. Thing is though, see how such and such 'fears' so and so...how hard is it to just gun them down esp if they're in the public eye like "Sam" Ibrahim or the other one who owns Sapphire "John" Ibrahim? I mean no matter how hard they are it's not like it's impossible.
Agree. Which is why I said a one on one fist fight. I doubt anyone would want to take on Sam Ibrahim in that fashion. More likely they would want to sneak up on him.

G

Gladiator.

Alot of the ones they recruit now are pretty brazen dudes. The ones who provide the muscle and do the dirty deeds. Eg; the leb dude Hashem Ibrahim who was arrested 2day for murdering the Nomads bloke last yr.

That bloke is pretty fit. Thing is though, see how such and such 'fears' so and so...how hard is it to just gun them down esp if they're in the public eye like "Sam" Ibrahim or the other one who owns Sapphire "John" Ibrahim? I mean no matter how hard they are it's not like it's impossible.

Yeah I can't believe they disclosed the street too.
its john abraham, he own's DC's

charlie saleh owns sapphire and he has a son whos like 2 years older, jayjay saleh

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
Agree. Which is why I said a one on one fist fight. I doubt anyone would want to take on Sam Ibrahim in that fashion. More likely they would want to sneak up on him.
yeah it'd have to be in an unfair way i reckon

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The whole thing, along with false media reports on bounties, who said what etc is proof of societies capitulation, the Police are short on staff and everyone is shooting each other, the world is truly a joke.

G

Gladiator.

john abraham also runs dragonfly lord almighty among other clubs

B

billiris

its lily to happen unfortunately-maybe protective custody howvere.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
[ MaZ ];1689112 said:
I hope nothing happens to his family.
i wonder if his children grow up living a straight and honest life...doubt it
the dad has put his family's lives in harms way , i hope the lavish life of wads of cash,drugs and women was worth it

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He handed him self in today , Nothing big though he will get off bail for 50,000.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
john abraham also runs dragonfly lord almighty among other clubs
John took over sams duties for the kings cross , He owns the whole thing when sam went into jail. Now sam is out from jail , he got out like a month ago , he is out of the buisness now , he has settled down. The nomads chapter got closed down in parra , so all the members have moved to bandidos and notourious bike gangs.

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeah it'd have to be in an unfair way i reckon
Sam ibraham is the most feard man , in this buisness. No one will ever touch him , everyone fears him , even though he is not a bikie any more. He is the most ruthless person you will ever meet and see.

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

J-H13

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Sam is more connected then john. No doubt about that

Maza

Reaction score
i wonder if his children grow up living a straight and honest life...doubt it
the dad has put his family's lives in harms way , i hope the lavish life of wads of cash,drugs and women was worth it
Not too sure about his kid but his parent's and sisters do live normally...

Heard he handed himself in to cops today.

Status
Not open for further replies.