+1 to the Bulldogs fan base..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Was he Indian?

Congrats. I was going through this last year. My daughter is 10months as of yesterday.

Funnily my wife had no sickness at all during pregnancy. Everything was sweet. Unfortunately the delivery made up for that. Not to go into details but was very bad for her.

In saying that, she used to say they werent cravings but she drove from Ashfield to Kingsgrove for a pavalova she had to have. Also we had to drive from Ashfield to sans souci for a good old style burger (Pauls burgers is the bomb).

Get ready to be taken to birth classes.

Get ready for watching shows like Born every minute (i think its called). U will end up banning that show because it does nothing but either make them cry, or keep talking about what if this, what if that.

Good Luck!
Much appreciated :D
She's already started watching endless vids of births and what-not, it's starting to drive me crazy already! I try to get her to see the upside of it all, but then one vid and all my work in undone! She's freaking out about the pain of giving birth.. I don't blame her, but then again, billions of women have done it and I'm sure there were plenty who were a lot more scared than she is, and they managed through it.

The Dr was Sri Lanken, he seemed pretty legit when I went to him the first few times for myself, but I just wasn't buying what he was saying this time. Guess it was just a gut feeling I was having..

+2 to the bulldogs fanbase. Had my boy on Thursday last week 3.02kg 52cm.
Check out the photo.
View attachment 20261
He's so cute! Make sure his first word is bulldogs.. That'd be so adorable
Congrats dude!

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Congrats mate, your in for a hell of a ride, but as wise man Bain says "the good outweights the downright fcked up".

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys

I really appreciate the kind words and support from everyone. Always a good feeling to know I support the greatest club with the greatest members on earth! If everyone just looked past the media and all the stereotypical crap, they'd see a fan base who are just like family!

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That mofo is HILARIOUS!

Tom: I don't want to put words in your mouth, but case dismissed.
Lawyer: And you were texting at the time, correct?
Tom: How dare you sir? I was tweeting!
haha, great ep and i'm glad someone else is following the new eps of parks and rec. Did you catch him at his Sydney Opera House show?

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
haha, great ep and i'm glad someone else is following the new eps of parks and rec. Did you catch him at his Sydney Opera House show?
Na, didn't see him, I moved to Melb last year, so everything Syd is now in my daydreams when I wish I was back in my natural habitat of Belmore :p

The new eps are funny as hell, tom f*cking kills me!

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
She's Here!

Forgive me for being a little biased, but I think she just may be the cutest supporter we have at the moment..

Her Name is Jayda, for 8 1/2 months, we were under the impression that Jayda was a boy (3 different ultrasounds, all wrong) so you can imagine the surprise when this little bundle of joy popped out minus a little penis 2 nights ago.

Little advice to anyone having a baby, don't take their word for it, just buy everything in neutral colours till the baby is actually born, otherwise it'll cost you twice as much.

View attachment 20613

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She's Here!

Forgive me for being a little biased, but I think she just may be the cutest supporter we have at the moment..

Her Name is Jayda, for 8 1/2 months, we were under the impression that Jayda was a boy (3 different ultrasounds, all wrong) so you can imagine the surprise when this little bundle of joy popped out minus a little penis 2 nights ago.

Little advice to anyone having a baby, don't take their word for it, just buy everything in neutral colours till the baby is actually born, otherwise it'll cost you twice as much.

View attachment 20613
Congrats brother and isn't she adorable and with that jersey and dummy haha!

Good advice on the neutral colours part for parents who want to be prepared early, even though I'm not a father yet (not for many years to come!) I will feel for you once she is a teenager but she will be a cheecky angel as a toddler :p

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people get excited about having a sprog? My mrs thought she was pregnant one time and I couldn't have felt worse. Kids suck.
Such a childish comment tbh

Congratulations Trendsetter, you're whole world will change and you'd appreciate everything you do for you child

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers guys, she's still a little small for the jersey, she got lost in it when I put it on her.

Are there those pink jerseys for girls?

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cheers guys, she's still a little small for the jersey, she got lost in it when I put it on her.

Are there those pink jerseys for girls?
Congrats mate! Best feeling in the world. My wife and I had our first in may. A little girl. It's certainly tough work lol. The first few 3 or 4 weeks were reasonably easy bit the last week or so have been very tough. She sleeps less and cries more lol

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's Here!

View attachment 20613
Congratulations, mate.

My little guy is almost 4 months old. He was a giant at birth, though - 5.11kg.

My missus got this retweeted by Frank last night. They're selling the outfits right now at Peter Wynn's.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Congratulations, mate.

My little guy is almost 4 months old. He was a giant at birth, though - 5.11kg.

My missus got this retweeted by Frank last night. They're selling the outfits right now at Peter Wynn's.
Congrats on a healthy son brother!

He was a big fella coming out, maybe he can be the next Graham for the Dogs :p

Status
Not open for further replies.