1. Mitch Brown, 6. Josh Jackson, 7. Tony Williams

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw this was the game before the bunker when the nrl tried to prove that we didn't score a try by grabbing 2 different angles and acting like they were time synched up but one was clearly ahead of the other, its about 18.30 into that video if you want to watch some real nrl bullshit

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need a guy like Tim Browne. He’s a perfect bench prop I reckon

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
We need a guy like Tim Browne. He’s a perfect bench prop I reckon
just as i read that i see the hit that he and graham put on about 26:45 of the video

another underappreciated man in that team

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
just as i read that i see the hit that he and graham put on about 26:45 of the video

another underappreciated man in that team
Did he play any further games for us after Finucane caved his skull in? He went to penny panthers and did he retire from an injury? He was a good bloke

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What the hell happened to Jacko’s ball playing ability it hasn’t been seen for 5 years. He had a very nice passing game early in his career.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What the hell happened to Jacko’s ball playing ability it hasn’t been seen for 5 years. He had a very nice passing game early in his career.
It's why I thought he would be strong at lock for us over recent years.. unfortunately he can barely throw a standard pass these.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
btw this was the game before the bunker when the nrl tried to prove that we didn't score a try by grabbing 2 different angles and acting like they were time synched up but one was clearly ahead of the other, its about 18.30 into that video if you want to watch some real nrl bullshit
Joke. Awarded to any other team!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
A bit like Klemmers offloading ability, used to hold the record for offloads in the old Toyota Cup, came to first grade and gonski!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We have to move on , and hope we can have the success that we once use to witness. Everything has changed, the game is different (not for good reasons) and we need a team that can adapt and play the nrl at their own game, speed is now and as Always an even bigger factor , for the puffed and fatigued.!! When the big forwards get tired, guys like the fox an burton will shine. It’s only a matter of time. Have to see what 22 can bring.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Joke. Awarded to any other team!
yeah they know that the onfield referee ruled try so they needed evidence to overrule it, they took 2 minutes to edit the video so that kasiano on the left is out and kasiano on the right is short of the line, exactly the evidence they needed except that kasiano on the left hits the ground well before the one on the right in the freeze frame

WWE did something similar when their wrestlers messed up a sequence, but its ok for them because everyone knows they are rigged

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
yeah they know that the onfield referee ruled try so they needed evidence to overrule it, they took 2 minutes to edit the video so that kasiano on the left is out and kasiano on the right is short of the line, exactly the evidence they needed except that kasiano on the left hits the ground well before the one on the right in the freeze frame

WWE did something similar when their wrestlers messed up a sequence, but its ok for them because everyone knows they are rigged
I know there's the "its only the Bulldogs who cares" factor but it DESERVED a try and was awarded a try on field, not conclusive so why rob "the game" of a highlight of the art of a frontrower running to the line....could have been used as a promotion of the big blokes doin their thing.

Instead NRLol nit picking and robbing the game of a special moment.

Sloth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's why I thought he would be strong at lock for us over recent years.. unfortunately he can barely throw a standard pass these.
It’s probably been coached out of him, run hard tackle hard mentality :sob:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this is most successful spine in the history of the bulldogs with a 100% winning record baby, geoff toovey should have asked for an investigation into this instead

Land of the giants!!! :grinning: Massive forwards, brutality at it's best :hearteyes: This is proof that size does matter :grinning:

why did we ever let go of Dale Finucane, Michael Ennis and James BUPA Graham

Last edited:

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the few games that Trex put an effort in. Both Jacko and Trex showed more ball playing and in game kicking ability than Flanagan has showed all year.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Tony Williams had some nice touches. Ennis outstanding