News ‘Will be coach long after I’m gone’: Huge Gus backflip as ‘orchestrated’ Barrett exit plan revealed

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can’t believe people are defending Gus..FMD..he has done this for years..bullshit..and people lap it up.. He was wrong to do this..he lied.. And should be held accountable..but he will just lie his way out of it.. No wonder Beesting Head blocked me on Twitter this morning when I told him some honest truth..
And by the way the bloke should front up on 100% Footy.. he needs to answer questions i why he didn’t tell the truth..

Proud to be Blocked by Gus..

527055B3-7A39-4515-AF9E-666A0490EDDE.png

Last edited:

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus is full of shit always has been full of shit everywhere he has been.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould doesn't give a shit what the media says. He will throw curve balls left right and centre and will never let the media know what he is doing and thinking.

They fell for it hook, line and sinker

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus is the best being right with hindsight as he will say two things … ie if dogs play like blah they will win , if roosters hold on the ball they win etc … one result will occur and he looks like a genius as says well I said if dogs play like blah they will win

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Can’t believe people are defending Gus..FMD..he has done this for years..bullshit..and people lap it up.. He was wrong to do this..he lied.. And should be held accountable..but he will just lie his way out of it.. No wonder Beesting Head blocked me on Twitter this morning when I told him some honest truth..
And by the way the bloke should front up on 100% Footy.. he needs to answer questions i why he didn’t tell the truth..

View attachment 50460
News flash, the successful clubs lie and cheat all the time. He lies to protect the best interests of the club imo.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score

View attachment 50460
Tbh I'm really glad we're going through this shit with Gus on board. If anything his lies just show how much he has the clubs interests first, he doesn't give a flying fuk what the media portray him to be as long as he gets the media scums off player/staffs backs.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
News flash, the successful clubs lie and cheat all the time. He lies to protect the best interests of the club imo.
What is to protect? Everyone knew Barrett was crap.. What is wrong with saying..the team is not doing well, Barrett needs to up his game.. Bloke doesn’t just lie he bullshits beyond belief.. He gots on the tv and staunchly defends untruths..he’s almost a one many comedy act..a parody..

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What is to protect? Everyone knew Barrett was crap.. What is wrong with saying..the team is not doing well, Barrett needs to up his game.. Bloke doesn’t just lie he bullshits beyond belief.. He gots on the tv and staunchly defends untruths..he’s almost a one many comedy act..a parody..
Because he doesn't want journos on his trail potentially influencing our decisions before we properly assess the situation is my guess.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tbh I'm really glad we're going through this shit with Gus on board. If anything his lies just show how much he has the clubs interests first, he doesn't give a flying fuk what the media portray him to be as long as he gets the media scums off player/staffs backs.
It’s not the point..he lies to the point of being laughable.. Only two weeks ago he is calling the media ‘childish’ for speculating about the coach..now he is sacking the coach....and we know it’s him who makes the decisions.. who looks childish no? We all knew Barrett was crap.. but here he is 2 weeks ago defending him like he has been wrongly accused of murder.. Just bloody ridiculous.. Doesn’t get the media off players backs..it makes it worse..because no one can trust what he says..so whatever clubs he is at they’ll bypass him and put scrutiny on players..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because he doesn't want journos on his trail potentially influencing our decisions before we properly assess the situation is my guess.
I don’t think the media will influence decisions..the results on the field will.. Gus just makes it worse because he creates speculation/intrigue which journos love more than he truth..

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
It’s not the point..he lies to the point of being laughable.. Only two weeks ago he is calling the media ‘childish’ for speculating about the coach..now he is sacking the coach....and we know it’s him who makes the decisions.. who looks childish no? We all knew Barrett was crap.. but here he is 2 weeks ago defending him like he has been wrongly accused of murder.. Just bloody ridiculous.. Doesn’t get the media off players backs..it makes it worse..because no one can trust what he says..so whatever clubs he is at they’ll bypass him and put scrutiny on players..
I understand where you're coming from but nobody will ever come out and say yes we are going to sack our coach in the next couple weeks. It's just business, everybody does the same thing. Club bosses always come out with a ridiculous statement and things go the opposite way, its nothing new or surprising.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This scum is loving life right now with this baz sacking....straight to the strip joint and get plastered drunk with a lap dance in between

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from but nobody will ever come out and say yes we are going to sack our coach in the next couple weeks. It's just business, everybody does the same thing. Club bosses always come out with a ridiculous statement and things go the opposite way, its nothing new or surprising.
Agree they all do it..but Gus is like next level..you could build a comedy act around him.. Plus I don’t like the fact he just can’t handle any criticism..soooo precious.. In the end though..hopefully the Dogs can string a few wins together now..

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Agree they all do it..but Gus is like next level..you could build a comedy act around him.. Plus I don’t like the fact he just can’t handle any criticism..soooo precious.. In the end though..hopefully the Dogs can string a few wins together now..
Not fussed with how they go about things, but some wins would be fuking great :grimacing: