News ‘Sack me’: Bulldogs star’s shock promise as enforcer opens up on brutal Gus ‘wake-up call’

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agree but this type of shit just sets him up for failure this is a publicity stunt for SBW, This shit he is propagating about TPJ for other things obviously and these type of statements with a hidden agenda of promising how much TPJ can really do, and we haven't seen nothing yet.. is all bullshit... Don't get me wrong I like TPJ but he's being led down a deep whole here....Just play your best TPJ no ones expecting anything more of you, take the pressure off and enjoy your footy mate...your a great player on your day and the club needs some week in week out performances not the best we've ever seen.
Spot on my bro

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
All this talking. Let’s see by rd 4

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has TPJ always been this shredded? Dude looks like he's put in some work!

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Was that clip in slow motion?
Just hope he doesn't now think he can actually box and wants to do again while under a Bulldogs contract.
What a circus.

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope he doesn’t expect to be offered an extension with the Dogs because of that knockout

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know Tevita copped a lot of flack from us but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt....
Some games he was our best forward
And tried hard...
The tragic time him and his partner went through towards the end of last year would of been so tough... Things like that can change people and would be emotionally draining....
I think he'll be ok
He was a big factor in our huge win over the eels. We need that out of him on a game by game basis.

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reports are very very fit Atm Tpj . Training the house down . Could possibly be our edge back rower for 80 this year .

I know it’s pre season but reports are he’s looking very strong and by far the fittest he’s ever been . Hopefully he doesn’t pick up a injury in the preseason as usually that’s the case when your body goes through a massive adjustment .