News ‘One of the more extraordinary tries in history’: Bulldogs star stuns with ‘amazing’ finish

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fluke try,
if you look close you can see his shoe lace come undone trips over his laces embraces for impact,
ball lands in his hands then use the ball for a soft landing.
True story!

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dufty (Speed)
2. Naden (Burtons edge)
3. Schoupp (heart)
4. Avo (feeding JAC)
5. JAC (because he is JAC)

Is what I'd go for the first few rounds
Ah forgot about Naden, yep...but no room for Cotric in your back 5? Would prefer him and give Schoup more time in reggies

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ah forgot about Naden, yep...but no room for Cotric in your back 5? Would prefer him and give Schoup more time in reggies
I just don't rate Cotric at all tbh. I Don't fall for his 1 or 2 Origin games. He just got the spot because of injuries IIRC.

Last edited:

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It would be bigger news if he could turn around faster in defence than the Titanic.....

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I just don't rate Cotric at all tbh. I Don't fall for his 1 or 2 Origin games. He just got the spot because of injuries IIRC.
Cotric on a wing though. Pretty sure he still leads our side for tackle breaks and line breaks.
1. Dufty
2. Jac
3. Naden
4. Schoupp/Averillo
5. Cotric

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah and the next line "NO one you see is smarter than he...." jury out on that one too....
Didn't you know? The Jury came back a LONG time ago & found that that statement was a bald face lie.