News ‘Not NRL’: Fans unleash on Bulldogs after Manly obliteration

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
That article was just a jizz fest over Turbo and not the headline suggested. Manly lose Turbo and there back to a bottom 4 team again, just like they were before he came back from injury. I don't think you can mark any player OR team for that matter against playing us. I think any first grade squad in Australia or in England for that matter would beat us atm.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Great observation.

“Blame those who put us in the hole, not those doing their damndest to dig us out.”

Most of the posts on this forum have been a disgrace, since full time yesterday. The pile on from so called “supporters” has been gobsmacking, but I’m putting it down to the emotion we are all feeling. I hope that is all it is.

There will be mistakes made along the way which is inevitable. The Flanagan signing is a case in point, along with some others.

I still think most of what is going on is fundamentally correct, focusing on junior development, trying to get some respect back in the jersey and club, making people accountable for their actions etc.

The sooner we get people like Napa, who seems a serial offender, out of the club and stop recruiting people like that, the better the place will be.

But strap in for more pain in the short term.
I agree mate. There is being “passionate” then there is being a total fuckwit

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The amount of players we had out, let alone the combination in defence that to be made quickly, please even the roosters would of had this scoreline.

The roosters were put on show by the storm and no way did they have the same roster issues as us.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great observation.

“Blame those who put us in the hole, not those doing their damndest to dig us out.”

Most of the posts on this forum have been a disgrace, since full time yesterday. The pile on from so called “supporters” has been gobsmacking, but I’m putting it down to the emotion we are all feeling. I hope that is all it is.

There will be mistakes made along the way which is inevitable. The Flanagan signing is a case in point, along with some others.

I still think most of what is going on is fundamentally correct, focusing on junior development, trying to get some respect back in the jersey and club, making people accountable for their actions etc.

The sooner we get people like Napa, who seems a serial offender, out of the club and stop recruiting people like that, the better the place will be.

But strap in for more pain in the short term.
Agreed. We seem to be well on our way to a massive cleanout, it's a matter of finding some rough diamonds to replace them. We have been improving leading up to yesterday's debacle, hopefully we continue down that track for the rest of the year. With injuries and suspension that may prove difficult though. Better times are ahead.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game is being run by business men and politicians. No footy nous at all at the helm. We need a massive changing of the guard at the top! How many codes in Australia or even globally for that matter do you see so many god damn changes to its rules year in, year out? AFL to me, is officially the number 1 code in Australia, hands down! Doesn’t even come close.