News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The levels podcast (Horo) said h has seen the txt but no doubt other clubs have as well and the players would find it difficult to get a run somewhere else after sinking the club to the media.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Love or hate buzz, this is spot on the cash
Give it a rest for fuck sake and support the club for once will you. Your constant attacks on Gus & CC is getting a little old, your allowing the agenda driving drunk get what he wants. Player and fan mutiny to get both sacked. Every day this story keeps changing but the agenda still remains.
#Wake the fuck up!

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’ve just realised my 5 and 8 year old to Ju Jitsu at Gracie. They do a drill there where they start 2 people against each other and the winner stays wrestling the rest of the class until he is beaten. Sometimes my 5 year old stays on for 5 or 6 kids until he is beaten. The 8 year old doesn’t. I going to call him Topine from now on

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I fear a lot this is blown out of proportion. You have to look at who is benefiting from this media exposure- To me it’s CC. He is coming out of this just fine. But the facts remain, we have never played worse, we have never looked more inept. Something is wrong, not sure what it is, but I can tell you, it is more than a disgruntled player gossiping.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I fear a lot this is blown out of proportion. You have to look at who is benefiting from this media exposure- To me it’s CC. He is coming out of this just fine. But the facts remain, we have never played worse, we have never looked more inept. Something is wrong, not sure what it is, but I can you, it is more than a disgruntled player gossiping.
Def more to this and a player complaining about wrestling punishment for being 10 mins late, is just a side show and in no way what the poor results on the field is all about.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I fear a lot this is blown out of proportion. You have to look at who is benefiting from this media exposure- To me it’s CC. He is coming out of this just fine. But the facts remain, we have never played worse, we have never looked more inept. Something is wrong, not sure what it is, but I can you, it is more than a disgruntled player gossiping.
Blown out of proportion? At least 3 players are unselectable.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Def more to this and a player complaining about wrestling punishment for being 10 mins late, is just a side show and in no way what the poor results on the field is all about.
It's about CC outing the frauds and the biggest is RFM

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
TBH, it’s unprecedented. So not sure it has been blown out of proportion

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dont know whats happening behind doors, or in the board room, or on the training paddock, but the game-day scores and results do add up to a lot being not right between the players and coach

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love or hate buzz, this is spot on the cash
Oh didn’t know you new the bulldogs schedule, So they don’t start 8:30 and finish 5:30. So what days and times they train?
How do they train?
How’s their routine?
come on let us all know the inside of the club and how it operates.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
dont know whats happening behind doors, or in the board room, or on the training paddock, but the game-day scores and results do add up to a lot being not right between the players and coach
Hoping this blow up sorts it out and the offer to leave is follow up if they can't/won't follow the clubs/Gus' decisions about the way forward. CC has managements full support. Fans have doubts about his capabilities but CC is tasked with the job atm.

DogDays

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
TBH, it’s unprecedented. So not sure it has been blown out of proportion
One of our worst seasons ever…and this is the story? It’s the coach’s job to bring people along, develop a culture. Clearly hasn’t happened this year. Can you blame a couple of players for that? I think we need to be asking deeper questions.