News ‘I thought it was all over’: How Reynolds’ return to Bulldogs almost ended before it began

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The veteran is back.

All the haters, let the hate flow through you. While we go enjoy the game and atmosphere.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong. Love a comeback story. But one when we ain’t on struggle street, need to improve badly and been a piss ant club since 2016 when guess who was leading us on the park to absolutely no where ?? That’s fuckin right, Josh Reynolds. He ain’t played in the NRL in a long fuckin time. He is 33. Injury prone and well past it. The game is quicker and the way games goin this year. Most teams can be competitive. Madone I think Joshy boy bout to get fuckin meat axed. Waste of an interchange.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still love Joshy, always have.. and he deserves to get on the field every game for as long as he can, the whole story with him coming back for one last fairy tale to end it all is AWESOME in my eyes!! Good luck buddy. Respect an love !!
These are the stories that galvanise clubs.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If Reynolds has to make one on one tackles the dogs are in deep trouble. He should only be used to cover injuries to 9,7, and 6. Only other way to use him is bring him on with 10 to go and we are less than 10 behind.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Surely the NRL let us win this one? It would be a bad idea to ruin Reynolds homecoming.
Oh great :grinning:. That's the kiss of death. NRLol love nothing better than to bash us down and deny a good news story and any possibility of a positive newsday for Bulldog :grinning: