‘I leave every door ajar’: Blues coach won’t rule out sensational move to join Gus at Dogs

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I find we are all in the same predicament, All the sources have dried out,
It's great news for the club, bad news for the whisperers and The Daily Tellacrap :tonguewink:
Yep, always mention it. Don Gustavo has plugged up 95% of the leaks.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't be my choice but with the right assistants beside him could work. I tend to think the team that is put together is more important than the coach. As long as they can attract players.

Froggo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hope it’s Flanno. Not against Fitler, he is more switched on than he is given credit for. I just want to know.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know, Flanagan never played 1st grade for us.
Yeah I know you know :grinning:

Just thought it was interesting Shane was Wests 9 and Gus our coach :grinning:

Plus..some of our iconic Bulldog players.

He played for St George, Wests and Parra :grinning:

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope it’s Flanno. Not against Fitler, he is more switched on than he is given credit for. I just want to know.
Under control he COULD be an effective coach !

Bulldog Wrestler

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seem to recall Sticky being used as a smokescreen when Des was being appointed. So, hopefully it's BS. Fittler and all his hippy frog shit, would be an entirely bad fit for the club. Exactly the wrong person at the wrong time. I don't normally do all the band wagon and death-riding crap, but if this clown turns up at Belmore, I will be in the Sack Freddie camp from day one. You couldn't find a speck of Bulldog DNA in him.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ah yes that's right it was Myles lol I can't remember the full story, but yeah I recall them all being on the sauce pretty heavy.
Yes it was my mistake. Freddy should have looked out for him better and left the door ajar. Imagine Adam Elliot and Nate Myles on the sauce together in their prime lol.
I'm not sure if it was the same night but Fitter decided to play nude "guess who" after seeing some lady go into a hotel room. He stripped, knocked on her door and when she answered asked "don't you know who I am". Meanwhile she had her husband and child in the room. I think this was the same bender when Nate Myles shit in the hallway and resulted in Fitter losing a job he was doing immensely badly at anyway.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus wants a puppet,whose strings he can pull.