‘I’m wiping the slate clean’: The Gould phone call that has put Dogs on notice

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
smart by guess to say the past doesnt matter and he wants a big finish. Hopefully make the players that have let us down come good for the remaining games. Everyone knows the history of this year and past years count for something.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Also is a motivation for the squad to try and perform as best they can in the final few rounds and impress other clubs to save their careers. I doubt it'll change a great deal but this would be a final opportunity for any off contract player to show something
The ball is firmly in the court of the players, if they play at a level that is acceptable to the standards of Gould and TB, they put themselves in the frame of a renewed contract or another deal elsewhere, underperform, they’ll be playing for a carton of Superdry’s in A Grade somewhere or a gig halfway across the world.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if Gould could manage to wipe on extra slot clean for Reece Walsh to come over with him.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
smart by guess to say the past doesnt matter and he wants a big finish. Hopefully make the players that have let us down come good for the remaining games. Everyone knows the history of this year and past years count for something.
breathtaking.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Could he be trading Elliott for Hunt
Lol where do you come up with these wacky ideas? We’re not getting hint. Griffin headhunted him and they have a great relationship. More to the point, Gus loves Elliott. Is mad for him in his exact words.

Dingobat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol where do you come up with these wacky ideas? We’re not getting hint. Griffin headhunted him and they have a great relationship. More to the point, Gus loves Elliott. Is mad for him in his exact words.
It was more tongue in cheek but in Gus I trust to get things done. He might trade a few flops for some decent to good players.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We'll see how mad Gus is for him if Adam flashes his dick one more time :grinning: He'll cut it off and feed it to the dogs. 8-)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It was more tongue in cheek but in Gus I trust to get things done. He might trade a few flops for some decent to good players.
Not Elliott though. He’s a future superstar

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We'll see how mad Gus is for him if Adam flashes his dick one more time :grinning: He'll cut it off and feed it to the dogs. 8-)
there used to be big rumours back int the day taht Gould was a homo!
And another was he was gay for Freddy and they had a relationship.

habent heard anything the last decade though and I think he has a kid so maybe not.