News ‘Do you have an agenda against Gus?’ Buzz and Hoops clash over Gould’s real Bulldogs role

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Does anyone take Slothfield seriously? Remember the old drones debate? LMAO.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't/won't watch those clowns, but like @JAZZY92 said, I've heard they admitted to attempting to oust Madge so their mate Flanno could take over, which is just gobsmacking. I mean many people suspected it, but to actually admit it? Wow. Journos attempting to get a coach sacked so their colleagu can get the job. This should be alarming.

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Buzzs agenda against Gus is getting old. Wonder if the producers of the show will tell him to drop it because it's just getting a bit tiresome, and to add to that, Gus never responds
Gus is very smart Man, ignoring the idiots

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If anyone had any doubts whatsoever that these weasels, and Fox/DT, with their Murdoch Press sanctioned agendas, against Gus and our Club the proof is now out there.

With further proof they are happy to destabilize the Tigers as well.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apauling K*nt just sat there saying nothing hoping Buzz Dumbyear would take all the flack.
Noticed big time when they mentioned Ricky Stuart and Brad Arthur, Apauling K* nt didnt say a word.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This and the multiple other threads on journos in this place is the reason they do it. They are professional trolls and while they keep getting bites like they do it will continue to happen. Ignore what they say, don’t talk or post about them, don’t watch their shows or read their publications.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t watch the show but can someone who does watch it daily please explain what insight they get out of watching these dribblers. I can’t understand why anyone would watch.

When Anasta is hosting a TV show it shows how low standards have sunk on fox footy.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t watch the show but can someone who does watch it daily please explain what insight they get out of watching these dribblers. I can’t understand why anyone would watch.

When Anasta is hosting a TV show it shows how low standards have sunk on fox footy.
Yep I have stopped watching.

I do listen to the DT podcast though because Carryannis and either Brent Read or Adam Mobbs give it to Buzz on there. When he spoke about Gus taking a session last week Carryannis said to him "You are letting your hatred for Gus cloud your judgement".

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hooper is on the money, but Buzz is drunk again

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep I have stopped watching.

I do listen to the DT podcast though because Carryannis and either Brent Read or Adam Mobbs give it to Buzz on there. When he spoke about Gus taking a session last week Carryannis said to him "You are letting your hatred for Gus cloud your judgement".
Carayannis is actually a very decent journo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Now do people see how MSM works? It is all opinion and agendas. If they set agendas over meaningless things like sports, what do you think they do with important issues?

Fuck the media and everyone involved with it.

JAZZY92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

I watch it for 2 reasons. I just want to point out that no viewers get any insight, and I don’t believe the show is intended to be insightful, I think it’s purely entertainment. If it is intended to be insightful it’s even more laughable. First reason for watching is majority of the time it’s a fucking laugh at just how ridiculous some of the claims are. The rabbit holes and how far they stretch a claim is honestly hilarious. The 2nd reason is to keep up to date with player movements and injuries due to being an avid SuperCoach player.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone on here a Journo?
Someone needs to write an article about Buzz Rothfield openly admitting that the NRL360 team tried to get Madge and Baz sacked from their jobs.
After it was said Braith immediately back-pedalled and defended himself as he knew Buzz just threw him under the bus.
I realise an article about it isn’t really going to do much but I just want these fuckwhits to get a taste of their own medicine. They can say whatever they want, regardless of truth or research and get away with it.
Yeh I couldnt believe what I was hearing. Was in complete shock.

Bad thing is no one watches 360 to kick up a stink. But hopefully someone send that clip to Gus. Whole point of a journalist is to publish facts, not to just dribble about their own agenda that is so far from the truth....

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This and the multiple other threads on journos in this place is the reason they do it. They are professional trolls and while they keep getting bites like they do it will continue to happen. Ignore what they say, don’t talk or post about them, don’t watch their shows or read their publications.
People love to hate. It's that simple. I'm hardly innocent either, participating in this thread or others like it, however I don't watch the show, so if I didn't see it mentioned here or other footy forums, I'd have no idea what the morons do on the show.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I didn't like it any more with Ikin the twerp either, but I hardly watch any footy shows anymore. I used to love anything RL related, but have no tolerance for most of it anymore. It's just what some knob reckons and is even worse in the age of outrage culture. Who cares? Unless it is actually affecting my club, I don't have any interest in it. An opinion isn't going to change things that actually affect the club, so why bother? Is it entertaining? I can't see how. I'd rather pour petrol in my ears and light it than listen to that wrinkled old Buzzard.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
All I can say is, what a relief to have Gould back in the doghouse! We should have got him a decade earlier!
I have no doubt that sometime down the track it will end in tears (hopefully not) but in the meantime Gus will do what is necessary, and within his control, to lift our club to Top 4 at least.

Malla

Reaction score
Apparently Buzz knows what Gould’s job description should be