News ‘Didn’t storm out’: Naden opens up on Bulldogs exit as heart to heart with Gus revealed

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't care if he was taken out in a shopping trolley as long as he is gone

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do you defend shit in Elliot , Okonbur and yourself. Yet don’t defend a kid who is 10 games into his career ? Your a strange character at times.
Schoupp is also playing like a busted arse... our centres are fucking hopeless.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Geez mate you are harsh. He shut down the 2 best centres in the comp a few weeks back (Staggs and then Manu).

I think he has been going ok. Needs to work on his discipline but so do most of the others
If he’s still doing the stupid penalties as a hundred gamer then yeah let him have it but he’s showing positive signs so far outside of this.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
While I don't care about Naden (good riddance) it's interesting that Riccio bald dog and Kent (and Anasta) were adament that Naden was unhappy with Barrett exit and wanted out and Naden wouldn't be the only one lol
Yep Naden was supposedly the first of a mass exodus from belmore………………….waiting

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
She gets genuine credit for this. When she says she wanted to know what really happened so she went and asked the key person involved you can almost taste the sarcasm. Fair dinkum, where have some parts of the media gotten too when ordinary journalists feel the need to explain the basic elements of their job?
Yeah Michelle is one of the few journalists I listen to , highly intelligent and takes shit from no one and I think she gets a lot of respect from player’s for her honesty.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
While I don't care about Naden (good riddance) it's interesting that Riccio bald dog and Kent (and Anasta) were adament that Naden was unhappy with Barrett exit and wanted out and Naden wouldn't be the only one lol
why let the facts get in the way of their own narrative. Good on this journalist for hearing it from the horses mouth. It all echos what Gus has said publicly too. When’s the Fox article coming out apologising for spreading fake news….?

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
he was on the news out here (central west) before the tigers Dubbo game and basically said the same as Gus about why and how he left and also said there was nothing in the Dufty thing, they are mates and there is no issues between them

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Geez mate you are harsh. He shut down the 2 best centres in the comp a few weeks back (Staggs and then Manu).

I think he has been going ok. Needs to work on his discipline but so do most of the others
Harsh but very fair..
Our centres this season have been fucking useless.
I would take Hoppa back in a split second over these clowns we have now.

If he has even a 5 out of 10 game today I will apologise.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Harsh but very fair..
Our centres this season have been fucking useless.
I would take Hoppa back in a split second over these clowns we have now.

If he has even a 5 out of 10 game today I will apologise.
Agree on centres but they don’t get qual ball. But no not floppa please.