Search results

1. I

Top 25- 2006

Which players do you think will be apart of our top squad for season 2006, who will be in our top 25???
  2. I

How many games???

How many Bulldog games did you attend this year? For me i went to the following: Rnd 1- Dragons Rnd 3- Tigers Rnd 6- Roosters Rnd 8- Eels Rnd 10- Eagles Rnd 13- Souths Rnd 15- Raiders Rnd 17- Storm Rnd 19- Panthers Rnd 20- Broncos Rnd 23- Eels Rnd 24- Knights Rnd 25- Panthers
  3. I

Roll call- Rnd 23

Well i am buying my tickets this afternoon for this friday night's game & hopefully there are alot of bulldog fans out there. So who else is going?
  4. I

Have You Noticed...

Yea i thought of this yesterday. Its kinda weird, cause i was thinking, that Price signed with the warriors, and who did we play last in that 2004 year? Warriors. Now that Anasta has signed with the Roosters and who are we versing last this year? Bit random but yea. Now lets look to next year to...
  5. I

Thurling a Raider

Was confirmed that he signed with the raiders on WIN (local canberra news). Not good news, was a good prospect.
  6. I

Asotasi- injury

It was reported on the sunday footy show that Roy broke his finger, thats why he went off but came back on & its nothing serious.
  7. I

Positional Changes

Did people notice during the game that Utai was playing centre & Lolesi went out to the wing & when Phelphs got injured, Cutler went to fullback & Patten into centre. People have been calling Utai to play centre in the past, what did you guys think of these moves? (i know one was forced by injury)
  8. I

How do you attach???

I need help attaching a banner that i have made. Can someone please help me. Any help would be appreciated.
  9. I

Bulldogs....Dig in

Just wanna say for my 1000th post that the bulldogs will come good. Things are not the best at the moment but these injuries are only building our depth & making us a stronger side in the future. 2005 is not over yet & i still believe we will make the finals. DONT GIVE UP & GET BEHIND OUR...
  10. I

Current Club Averages

2005: Brisbane: H= 30391 (up 2000) A= 17614 Bulldogs: H= 26289 (up 7000) A= 18859 Canberra: H= 14965 (up 3500) A= 15795 Cronulla: H= 17951 (up 6000) A= 11502 Manly: H= 16223 (up 5000) A= 19104 Melbourne: H= 10164 (up 1300) A= 13157 Newcastle: H= 17746 (up...
  11. I

Statement Regarding The Future Of The Bulldogs Training Facility

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:32:07 AM STATEMENT REGARDING THE FUTURE OF THE BULLDOGS TRAINING FACILITY As you may be aware, there has been much discussion over the past two years regarding the state of the Bulldogs Rugby League Club administration and training premises at Belmore Sports Ground...
  12. I

3 Best Dogs games youve been to

Just want to find out the 3 best bulldog games that you have ever went to. For me they would be: 1. Bulldogs/Roosters (Grand final 2004): Wasnt the best game of footy but was an intense game & just to be there when the boyz won the premiership will be in my mind forever. 2. Bulldogs/Eels...
  13. I

Free Tickets

I saw on a parra forum that they are exploiting the free ticket giveaway from the daily telegraph. here is a link to where they can get there tickets: http://www.geocities.com/dave_lander/4.pdf As promised the free tickets. For those who don't have a printer or Adoba Acrobat (as...
  14. I

Our performance against knights

I know that people are not convinced or entirely happy with the way that we played yesterday. We had a good lead & almost lost it but there is something that we have to remember. *We had 2 players making there first grade debuts in Morrin & Tonga. *We had tired players backing up from the...
  15. I

The Bulldog Army

I just thought that i would start this topic to discuss ways that we in the army can improve our efforts at games & take our support to a new level. At the roosters game we were loud throughout the game but we only did a few chants & even if we are behind on the scoreboard we should chant/sing...
  16. I

Offical team

More News Teams Tuesday, March 22, 2005 3:47:00 PM ARMIT GETS CHANCE Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes has named Chris Armit in his starting 13 for this Sunday's round 3 NRL clash with the Wests Tigers. Armit has been impressive off the bench in his first two outings for the...
  17. I

Wheres the army sticky???

Whats going on with the registration for the dogz army??? Is it for real or was someone joking??? WHATS GOING ON?
  18. I

New Chant/song

After watching the WCC & hearing the rhinos crowd it got me thinking that we in da army should have some songs that we sing. im sure most people know the song "bad boy 4 life" so why dont we just sing the chorus but change bad to Bulldogs. here is how it will go: We aint going nowhere...
  19. I

Perry or Hughes

There is alot of talk lately about the BIG 6 that are off contract. Ryan has resigned, Tonga is close, so 4 remain. But the question i have is that should we retain both our hookers who are also off contract. In my opinion i think we should only keep one of them & for me it would be Perry. He...
  20. I

O'Meley is number 1

Mark O'Meley in 2004 started with some modest goals stuck on the fridge door: play as many Doggies as possible in 2004, start for NSW in all 3 games and win the Origin series, win the premiership with Canterbury and make the season sending Tri-series touring team. "Shrek" accomplished all of the...
  21. I

Big Ben looks at filling Price's shoes

Big Ben looks at filling Price's shoes 27 January 2005 Source: www.nrl.com A player who considered quitting rugby league last year has become the hot favourite to step into departed Bulldogs skipper Steve Price's big shoes in 2005. Midway through 2004, Ben Czislowski contemplated...
  22. I

All Black star to play for Leeds???

All Blacks legend a chance to play for Rhinos in WCC Mon Jan 10, 2:22am (UK) Written by: Matthew O'Neill New Zealand rugby union halfback Justin Marshall is an outside chance of playing for Leeds Rhinos in the World Club Challenge against Canterbury Bulldogs after signing a two-year deal with...
  23. I

Two dogs in top 5

in the offical rugby league book to come out soon, David Middleton has named the top 5 players of the 2004 season. Price & O'meley were both named along with Buderus, Hindmarsh, & Lockyer. Good work boyz!!!
  24. I

The Wall is back

some rooster fans have opened up a new forum away from the one on the clubs offical website. I am sure a lot of you are familiar with the wall, but unfortunately it has to be closed because of the scheming marketing pr!cks back at easts. So to conquer this little dillema, our very own super...
  25. I

05 Squad

when is it most likely that the first grade squad for the 2005 season will be named???? because i hate going onto the offical site & seeing the old squad still there with the likes of pricey
  26. I

Which game r u most looking forward to????

for me, it will have to be our cash with our arch rivals Parramatta at parramatta stadium, cant wait for that & the Grand final rematch. so what match cant you wait for????