Search results

1. SonNy_Freak89

Dad's and their daughters

meh, i aint allowed to bring nobody home till im 21...thats how strict my daddy is!. Ive got two years till im actually allowed to start dating....and my boyfriend is too scared to meet my dad LOL. Thats samoan parents for ya.
  2. SonNy_Freak89

Sexually active girls get depressed more than virgins

meh...same, i was 15. lol. Well i havent found myself to be depressed over being sexually in-active...hmm. Im rarely depressed at all . lol
  3. SonNy_Freak89

Club switching

im in the same boat..was a warriors supporter since i was a toddler, but been a dogs fan for 9 years now and will neva switch teams again :)
  4. SonNy_Freak89

random footy player crushes

You know what, he is FINE AS HELL! lol. saw him one nite outside of city rsl, real pretty boy looking.
  5. SonNy_Freak89

Why do guys do this?

ugh, i hate when this happens. Its happened to me twice and it really ****s with your head :S. Some guys just know when and how to play with your emotions..
  6. SonNy_Freak89

girl crushes

hmmmmmm jessica alba or Adriana lima.
  7. SonNy_Freak89

Should we, could we, can we etc etc take SBW back

hell no! couldnt forgive him, asmuch as i loved seeing him play for us he can stay where he is!
  8. SonNy_Freak89

Random Bulldogs Pics

ran into ben roberts couple weeks back, i rubbed my face out...im pretty smashed at this point so my facials...embarassing, ben looked really good :D
  9. SonNy_Freak89

isaac luke! not sure if ive mentioned him.. Tv does him no justice!
  10. SonNy_Freak89

Sexy accents

KIWI ACCENTS..the boys back home have that strong, moari accent...
  11. SonNy_Freak89

ATTN: Zor

LMAO! montgomery is one of my fav players.... hes OLDSCHOOL, been playing since i was growing up in nz..mind you im an allblack LOL!
  12. SonNy_Freak89

Freshies adding you...

my profilez on private. u get cam girls tryin 2 add you and all sorts of crap :S
  13. SonNy_Freak89

question for girls

LOL! no...never even thought about it
  14. SonNy_Freak89

Rating Tonights Bulldogs Recruits

Im with you there, no offence taken on the poly thing but its true. Every polynesian player we sign or devalope seem 2 be troubled in some sort of way...sick of it. Josh morris had a quiet one lastnight... hes my fav recruit 4 next year :)good game tho.
  15. SonNy_Freak89

Bull on menu when Sonny Bill and Khoder Nasser met Dogs

What a kick in the nuts to the loyal bulldogs players and supporters.... DISGRACEFUL! It wont stop here if this is whats goin 2 happen...
  16. SonNy_Freak89

i met jarryd at roxy parra one night a while back.. had a chat to him at the bar, he spilt my drink n just when i was ready to yell at him i realised who he was....didnt even recognise him until he said sorry i was in shock. He thought i was a parramatta supporter i think i kind of dissapointed...
  17. SonNy_Freak89

Steph Rice 200m IM?

stephanie rice is awesome! definately one of my fav swimmers of all time
  18. SonNy_Freak89

Sonny Bill faces gaol. Nasser sued

justice is served...well hopefully anyways, time to move on to better things. i couldnt give a **** what happens to these idiots.
  19. SonNy_Freak89

lol!! inus dating a beautiful halfcast girl, someone definately spinning something ... oh and jarryd hayne is FAR from ordinary ;)
  20. SonNy_Freak89

Random Bulldogs Pics

random ones...
  21. SonNy_Freak89

JARRYD HAYNE... gets me everytime lol
  22. SonNy_Freak89

Best ever Royal Rumble moment!

uhh my fav royal rumble moment still was when hhh won back in 2002... rite afta he returned :)
  23. SonNy_Freak89

Todd Carney Related Thread

Yeah, thats what we need. More drunken losers at our club
  24. SonNy_Freak89

Leisel Jones - Gold

i missed it :S!
  25. SonNy_Freak89

The Dark Knight *contains spoilers*

LOVED DARK NIGHT!!! heath ledger was brilliant
  26. SonNy_Freak89

Randy Orton's body recently

He looks better without the muscles tho, RANDY orton is hot stuff :)
  27. SonNy_Freak89

The real truth about Rugby in NZ *EXPLICIT*

HAHAHAHA! funny yet disturbing lol
  28. SonNy_Freak89

Caught cheating

Ohh.ive been in this situation be4.. Bestmates girlfriend, i busted her at BLOC in penrith hooking up with some random she met. I smashed her, got kicked out and was banned for 3 months... but id do it over and over again 4 my bestmates. NO1 CHEATS ON MY MATES N GETS AWAY WITH IT although...
  29. SonNy_Freak89

Half naked...

DAMN hes red, he looks sore LOL
  30. SonNy_Freak89

All Blacks will make Sonny Bill Williams work

He needs more experience on the union field. Plus, The allblacks already have a full squad full of talent..who would pick him over? i cant think of anyone.
  31. SonNy_Freak89

Are you clucky?

No Kids 4 Me, Period...
  32. SonNy_Freak89

Wedding Song

All My Life K-Ci & Jojo More Than Words - eric clapton version When a Man Loves a Woman Percy Sledge Kiss From a Rose Seal hmmm..
  33. SonNy_Freak89

Mamma mia

not as good as i thought it would be lol.
  34. SonNy_Freak89

Long Pinkie Nail

we had a client at our office who not only had a long disgusting pinkie nail but he had like a pinkie-looking finger which looked like it had been sewn just near his thumb... asian as well..very disturbing.
  35. SonNy_Freak89

Dunny-Bill Not Eligible For All Blacks Selection

as good as he is, he aint even close to being good enough 2 be an allblack.
  36. SonNy_Freak89

intercultural/racial/faith dating

The parents used to be very strict on who i date... Past boyfriends include aussies, fobs, persian...etc but the other half is cookislander and the parents love him. Hes seven day & im christian.... As long as he treats me right, thats all that matters. I tend to be attracted to all sorts...
  37. SonNy_Freak89

Shawn michaels

the rock? hahahaha hbks pretty old now, loved him back in 96-99 but now hes is just old! and as for bret hart, my favourite of all time...
  38. SonNy_Freak89

CM Punk

cm punk.. hes nothing special.
  39. SonNy_Freak89

Project Runway

marks over the top, drama queen. bad rep for the gay guys as many are pretty cool, hes just annoying. Petrova was cool..sad to see her go, i want lui to win. Bloody american one kicks the australian versions ass by far.. that kirsty hinze chick isnt very appealing, shes hot... but doesnt seem...
  40. SonNy_Freak89

What's your favourite beer or wine?

beer...extra dry (if i have to LOL) and wine.. red wine, that **** gets u smashed every time.... im more of a vodka girl... wine or beer if on a budget lol Try margaritaz..those are pretty deadly.
  41. SonNy_Freak89

sene tala

sene tala, great player... not as good as some of the other juniors but getting there... im constantly running into him @ brooklyn hotel, city...hes a bit of an alco LOL.
  42. SonNy_Freak89

Batista & John Cena - New Tag Team Champions

ugh!! cant stand john cena.. although batistas alright..wont be champs for long.
  43. SonNy_Freak89

Hhh

hhh is awesome! id much rather him heel then a face tho. favourite by far. and john cenas just annoying lol.
  44. SonNy_Freak89

Best new show

not so new, but i love gossip girl.. on fox 8... law & order SVU las vegas sex n the city... thats about all i watch these days
  45. SonNy_Freak89

Sonny Bill Williams' slant on the truth

he talks toomuch out of his arse.
  46. SonNy_Freak89

hey every1...

lol im not sonny bill btw LMAO
  47. SonNy_Freak89

Bringing up the bf in conversation

this thread is pretty funny yet its true. Alot of girls are always thinking theyre getting picked up or hit on or whateverr but then there are just other girls who are just constantly bringing them up for the sake of it, which is annoying and pointless (in some cases, believe me LOL). FOR me...
  48. SonNy_Freak89

hey every1...

howz everyone doing? well i used to post here some time ago and have recently just jumped back online... logged in and forgot i still have this username LOL! hope to get to know everyone soon. hold your heads up, we will be back :) up the doggies :) p.s Is there anyone that can change my...
  49. SonNy_Freak89

Smith is Storm's player of the year

well smiths well deserving, honestly i dont know what the big fuss is over folau, i mean.. if it wasnt for those trys he has under his belt i dont think everyone would be making such a big deal over him.
  50. SonNy_Freak89

Mason facing axe from Test match

well thats fkn crap. OHWELL better for us i suppose.
  51. SonNy_Freak89

*SPOTTED* Ben Roberts

i agree, and he needs to work on his ball skills though. I swear, my heart stops everytime he goes to catch the ball or pass it because hes constantly making small errors that cost us.
  52. SonNy_Freak89

Will Millard be the next Holdsworth??

Id drop tonga, millard like some say may lack speed but reads defence real well. on the other hand, tonga is a lazy **** close to the line...
  53. SonNy_Freak89

karl Mcnichol no more...

hes still with the dogs, im pretty sure hes leaving nxt yr
  54. SonNy_Freak89

Who is the Worst Commentator????

Ikin, he ****s me to death
  55. SonNy_Freak89

Who is your most hated player?

tim smith , cant stand him but not as much as paul gallen :S arrogant prik.
  56. SonNy_Freak89

Apparently Triple H Returns

hes coming back in summerslam (so the promo says). I cant wait, LOVE HHH. Hes an awesome heel.
  57. SonNy_Freak89

Tonga Back in 2004 form??

Hes very in-consistent. I think he needs to learn how to catch the ball, although i agree hes progressing a whole lot. Tonga is really hitting top form, that fend is slowly comin back. love it.
  58. SonNy_Freak89

Holdsworth or Perry on the bench?

I think it`d be a complete waste for holdsworth to be sitting on the bench, we need impact from the forwards off the bench.. he belongs in premier league.
  59. SonNy_Freak89

Sonny Brilliant Williams

lol agreed. His best game yet. :) keep it up sonny.
  60. SonNy_Freak89

Why are we fretting so much?

well im hoping we are. You can see the boys are trying each week, we havent had our best squad up yet and our defence needs alotta work aswell (our attacking game aint too bad). BUT DONT COUNT THE DOGS OUT YET.
  61. SonNy_Freak89

Give El Masri A Go

hazem has improved in his attacking game alot, and his goal kicking (apart from yesterday) has been awesome. good on ya geyer.. totally agree, although as if theyre gonna give him a run... pft.
  62. SonNy_Freak89

Edge is the new champion

cena beating khali? ugh... im sick of cena lol.
  63. SonNy_Freak89

HHH's Return..

HBK is old now, he should retire lol. cant wait for HHH to be back, hes always good on the mic and hes awesome as a heel.
  64. SonNy_Freak89

IF Lockyer was ruled out...

cronk, hes in great form.
  65. SonNy_Freak89

Dragons Jerseys

i like their new red jerseys, they look like a superleague team.
  66. SonNy_Freak89

Burt for Origin Anyone?

hell no like keefy said defensively, he needs alot of work. ID give brett stewart a go.
  67. SonNy_Freak89

Israel Folao chased by Rugby

not a huge fan of folaus or but the effing ARU are almost trying to steal every young superstar this game has to offer. FFS i hate the ARU. ALL BLACKS ALL THE WAY
  68. SonNy_Freak89

Brisbane vs manly *spiolers*

thought brisbane would get absolutely axed tonight, they lost.. but those kids held up a bit. NOThing great in attack but defensively they were great.. missed some of it watchin big brother lmao.
  69. SonNy_Freak89

What is wrong with Millard?

^^ Agreed our defence has been really poor, we`re looking very tired very early out there. back to the subject, millard hopefully will be back this week, we missed him yesterday.
  70. SonNy_Freak89

HHH's Return..

cant wait for HHH to come back, hes an absolute legend.. hope he comes back as a heel and beats the crap outta hbk, i hate him lol.
  71. SonNy_Freak89

Edge is the new champion

that thingo pissed me off, i knew edge would cash it in on smackdown
  72. SonNy_Freak89

MAYWEATHER beats DE LA HOYA

mayweather`s a big mouth ******. I was hoping De le hoya would take it out, ohwell...
  73. SonNy_Freak89

Dogs Win Harold Matts Gf!!!

was a good game... it was on tele at 1.am in the morning LOL but yeah good game boys my lil cuzins PJ (in panthers) and tim (doggies) were both playing. well done boys :)
  74. SonNy_Freak89

Cutler returns ready to take high ball against Storm

crockers a ******. i feel for cutler, poor guy.. he has a chance to prove himself tonight... should be a good game.
  75. SonNy_Freak89

'The next Sonny Bill'

yeah tonga was said to be leaving and management were in the right set of mind with the money they had karl on. i suppose the un expected pregnancy of his current gf lara is probably what hes worrying about most. we`re losing very valuable players, are we signing any atm??
  76. SonNy_Freak89

PJ likely to be a Bulldog or Bronco in 2008

id much rather Aiton, hes been great for the panthers. PJ marsh is too old now, he should just move over to union with the rest of the has-beens, hes nothing special IMO.
  77. SonNy_Freak89

'The next Sonny Bill'

Karl is an awesome guy :) went to church with him at hillsong, very humble kinda guy. BIG loss, watched a couple of his games... was looking forward to him playing in the blue and white... not surprising the sharks were keen to sign him.. superstar in the making.
  78. SonNy_Freak89

Open training sessions?

Hey guys.. just need a lil info on weather the bulldogs are having an open training session this week.. i have a cuz from nz thats a huge doggies supporter and im trying to get him to meet them be4 he goes back... any help would be great :D i wasnt sure where to post this..
  79. SonNy_Freak89

Hottest Guy Thread

hmm at the moment im into channing tatum... Hes hawt for a white boy.. lol <3
  80. SonNy_Freak89

Funny stuff for youse chicks to laugh at.

those are good.. DEFINATELY worth using some time.. haha
  81. SonNy_Freak89

Favourite Perfume

Has anyone smelt the new hilary duff perfume? with love - IT SMELLS AWESOME!! got the 100ml for $109.. LOVE IT.
  82. SonNy_Freak89

Asotasi Spotted

Havent seen roy for a long time, Still living in hurstville last i heard...
  83. SonNy_Freak89

Samoa want Sonny Bill and co back

definately wont happen IMO.. would be good to see some of the boys playing for their roots though :D
  84. SonNy_Freak89

America's Next Top Model Series 7...

those twins should go... they take great photos but models? no way.
  85. SonNy_Freak89

Radiohead

my fav song by them is creep.. BEST song of theirs.
  86. SonNy_Freak89

WWE Discussion Thread

Flair And Piper Champs :s Ffs. They Should Be Retired
  87. SonNy_Freak89

Is Sonny Bill worth keeping if he breaks down?

Definately worth keeping. Should give him time to show for what hes worth. We are spending alot of money on him so he "BETTER" be worth it. Hes got a loong way to go, He is still VERY young.
  88. SonNy_Freak89

Who would you rather have Kept? Omeley or Asotasi

i wouldve loved to see roy stay at the bulldogs. BUT in the end hes thinking about his family.. Hes still trying to move his parents over to aus to stay AND i dont think thats possible with the money we were offering him. He will be missed.
  89. SonNy_Freak89

Maitua vs Utai

hmmm dunno if threads still goiin but id say utai has bigger arms by farr :D hes not that easy on the eyes, but he is pretty stocky.
  90. SonNy_Freak89

islander guys

hmm i dont mind islander guys either or fob guys whateva you wanna call them seeing as im islander myself... then again, i dont mind other natios either... around our area.. most the fob guys go for the white girls anyways (well thats my opinion) might be irrelavent.
  91. SonNy_Freak89

australia's next top model

The new aus next top model series is CRAP as... its so boring and i prefer the american one.
  92. SonNy_Freak89

WWE Raw Tribute to Eddie!

omigosh.. thankgod i hate that curwin white character.. but yeh, sad the whole eddie thing.. batista,rey and beniot all made me cry... i also cried when all the superstars wouldnt stop mentioning that he loved his family.. R.I.P Eddie.. we`ll never forget you :)
  93. SonNy_Freak89

Carlton Draught!

ive neva seen it... although beer makes me sick...i cant drink the stuff.
  94. SonNy_Freak89

Hello

lol... haha, welcome GS!! happy postin bro ;)
  95. SonNy_Freak89

Tim

ok i thought you guys broke up...anyways, Stevie stop it already with the electricity... theres gonna be a blackout for awhile... you guys are bein slack lol
  96. SonNy_Freak89

songz that set u off on da dancefloor

1-2 step - Ciara 50 cent - Candy shop (no...its not even dancing anymore lol) D`Child - Lose my breath Lose control - Missy Amerie - ONe thing Savage - Swing
  97. SonNy_Freak89

Nelly - Err Time

ah.. not a big fan of nellys.. i dnt like errtime either, but im obsessed with that track he did with mase and avery storm - in my life.. i cant get over it lol
  98. SonNy_Freak89

who has pix of sbw'z new tatt?

his old tat (the kaulima) looked wayy better on its own, now it just looks like he got a maori tatoo done or something...u cant even tell there was a kaulima there before.
  99. SonNy_Freak89

Storm Win Sinks 'Dogs

:(... ohwell, atleast we have a new year of footy to look forward to! plus more time to get into form for next year :)
  100. SonNy_Freak89

who has pix of sbw'z new tatt?

lol em! his new tatts aiight... but its not all that though :S