Search results

1. DezDog

These stats tell it all.....

Team>>>>>>>>>Pld T G FG P 2008 Parramatta Eels 11 4 0 0 16 2009–12 Manly Warringah 73 35 0 0 140 2013– Canterbury 61 9 0 0 36
  2. DezDog

Get excited !!

5th tackle for the dogs 40m out of Souths try line - good meters from the Bulldogs forwards to get here , lichaa quick shimmy out of dummy half to Reynolds, reynolds quick pass to Morris in space morris puts the foot down fends off walker looking on the inside to his brother ohhh what a pass and...
  3. DezDog

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs vs Qld Maroons

On our day - could we beat them? I think we could!
  4. DezDog

What the **** is going on , like really????????

Why can't we as loyal bulldogs fans just have the truth ?? Im sick of this shit , come on raylene or whoever the **** you are , tell us the truth about all this Benny Barba Bullshit so we can accept it, move forward and just concentrate on playing some good ****ing footy!:mad:
  5. DezDog

At least there is some good news...

Mitch Brown is a fucking gun , best player on the field for us last night!!!
  6. DezDog

edit: RUMOUR Sandow and Hayne punch on at training

More woes for the parramatta camp - Sandow and hayne had a bit of a punch on at training this week...... sh!ts looking pretty grim over at the eels.......
  7. DezDog

Mortimer and Lamb

Mortimer and Lamb 'During Mortimer's final five seasons at Canterbury he formed a great halves combination with the master of support play in Terry Lamb. During their five years together at Canterbury, the Bulldogs made four Grand Finals and won three of them. Lamb was a non-playing reserve...
  8. DezDog

Could it still be possible....................

Check out these predictions i found before the season kicked off this year....... can it still happen?? wouldn't a classic GF between the doggies and st merge be amazing...... A series of unfortunate off-field incidents involving rugby league players can mean only one thing; a new NRL...
  9. DezDog

Dogs at war by Graeme Hughes

Who else has given this book a read??? Personally It pissed me off to know what was really going on behind the scenes at our club , I now have more insight as to why alot of our high profile players ****ed off from the club... The sacking of Garry Hughes was the dumbest thing The bulldogs...
  10. DezDog

The 3 suncorp games in 3 days......

ALL VS NSW TEAMS QLD GOT OWNED IN ALL THE GAMES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK MY BALLS QLD YOU SOFT COCKS:p:p:p:p
  11. DezDog

Beastwood And the Butcher

Love the way these two are playing right now The butcher (hodgson) is a maniac and the beast ..... well, everytime this bloke has the footy something good happens ..... (who needs sbw) I HOPE we can keep the beast beyond this season... I think it should be a high priority at the bulldogs...
  12. DezDog

Bling Bling Bunnies

How bling was the Bunnies dressingroom !! Big Pimpin!!