Search results

1. S

Roosters Poll

Charles is the Bondi version of Charlie....us commoners over this side of the Central station would not know that. I didn't even know Glen Hall joined the club. Not sure how John Doyle would go....nothing outstanding with any of those picks. It will be interesting to see how Charlie goes, he...
  2. S

Sharks circling if Thompson drops

the Sharks must be desperate. The are taking on a risk by buying Thompson, that guy seems to have a massive ego...
  3. S

Website - Vital Features?

I want our newsletter to change to at least HTML format. I also liked it when there used to be the post match coaches comments..I would rather read what our coach has to say rather than read it from a journalists point of view.
  4. S

Wayne Names 18 Man Squad

should be a good game. congrats to the dogs boys and good luck to the team.
  5. S

Morley Wants To Stay With Roosters

they should look to the future...bring through the top talent from the lower grades..I don't think Morley had a great year, like the rest of the forwards...he is enjoying the Aussie weather too much
  6. S

Anasta Puts Faith With Ricky

give him a break..if he feels he can develop under the guidance of Ricky well lets see how he goes next year...I think it is make or break for both of them next year..I bet Braith saves his one and only top game against his old club....looking forward to it and good luck to him...we have our...
  7. S

Taunt Wilson......for $5!!

can we ban threads where her name is mentioned?
  8. S

Another Rebecca Wilson comment

yeah I second that. Can the moderators put a rule in where that womans name is not featured in a thread? she aint worth the space on this illustrious page.....
  9. S

Graeme Hughes.......

now now guys don't be so nasty...some of u may a bit young to recall the Hughes family contributributions over the last 20 years. I agree that he is wrong and is a constant whinger, and he should work with the club not against it.
  10. S

Minichiello Is Da Man

miniC is definately the best fullback of the last few years, and plays especially well with good ball players in a team.
  11. S

Yay for O'Meley

O'Meley could do with a run, he needs to regain his fitness. they are two different type of players so u can't compare the two. Ryan I would say needs a rest anyway, but he will come back firing.
  12. S

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs Ride For The National Breast Cancer Foundation

man that is tough ride, I hope Mr Noad knows what he is getting himself into, as the others are probably used to the long ride...good luck and it is a worthy charity too.
  13. S

Mitsubishi Electric Bulldogs Website No.1 Amongst Nrl Clubs In 2005

wow that is interesting....that would include a lot of unproductive workers...including myself
  14. S

Crowd Trouble at last nights Test Match

they should stop serving alcohol at major sporting events...watching the news looks like there were a lot of people on the piss last night
  15. S

Never A Truer Article About Tigers

people can be such cynics....give credit where credit is due. Good on them for winning the comp, u get band wagoners in any footy team, in any code and not just sport either. if the author was a parra/dragons supporter, well sour grapes, he should write an opinion piece on the failings of their...
  16. S

Phil Gould has finally lost it (again)

u guys like to email the journalists when they write crap,how about emailing him with a bit of praise? anyway...this is turning out to be a media war which is great...the battle of the egos...
  17. S

Woohoo Wilson Is Back

now now don't let her get u all worked up, she aint worth it. I doubt she was even at the presenation.
  18. S

Anasta Worth $600k

time will tell as to whether their investment in Braith pays off.Good luck I guess we have our own 5/8th issues to be concerned about.
  19. S

Whinging Roosters

just people that have nothing better to do and should get a life
  20. S

Question about Getting Tough on Violence

apologies for the error, but you would be better off approaching the club. If you are legitimate, which I still doubt, the club has held forums with fans regarding violence at sport, speak to them.
  21. S

Question about Getting Tough on Violence

I find this thread dubious, I somehow doubt a political representative would scout opinions on this matter via a website rather than formal channels like the club. I suggest to everybody to ignore it or the moderators should remove the thread altogether.
  22. S

trent cutler

I don't think it would be fair to Patten to step aside when he hasn't been out of form...he has just been injured, and hopefully recovering well
  23. S

Grimaldi's 1 year deal

good bloke and loyal too, very rare these days
  24. S

Is O'Meley leaving???

the Broncos could do with new young forwards, but not any of ours
  25. S

Fitzgerald on Choking

is he trying to convince the public it was not choking or himself? he is delusional
  26. S

Lifelines

I would not support our club if Tricky comes back...he is bad news....
  27. S

The Ultimate Team for Groupies

I'll take Joey....but definately NOT Tate
  28. S

Braith: I've been on the edge for six years.

u can't blame him with some of his comments, especially the drama free year...us fans wish for the same thing....Braith has and always will be a drama queen. Let the Roosters pamper his needs and lets just worry about the current crop that we have.
  29. S

crow wants to buy souths

why do the posts always have to change the subject to the Roosters? it is very boring. good luck to Crowe, he is a lifelong supporter just like one of us, but he has money and probably time. He cares more for the club than the current administrators running the place.
  30. S

5/8th on the market?

give HOldsworth a go, and looks like Dykes has ants in pants, he doesn't seem to stick around at a club for long anyway. whats the point?
  31. S

Brent Sherwin. He is ready for 2006.

I hope so, he owes us and the club. Now that the prima donna is gone he has free reign to do what he wants to do on the field.
  32. S

Bulldogs Player Presentation Night

that is a lot of money, I guess the club has to pay for their end of season trip somehow.
  33. S

Rabbitohs in Southern Iraq

the bunnies will turn it around, just need to follow a similar model to the Tigers set up and be patient.
  34. S

anasta has started training with the roosters

I don't see the benefit of training so early, unless it is too difficult for footballers to remember names.they will suffer burnout before the comp starts.
  35. S

Warrington Vs. Leeds

good on him, he has definately proved myself wrong, I totally underestimated his worth to any team.
  36. S

Noad 'filthy' about lack of respect

I think some of u guys should be careful with what u post regarding what the players get up to off the field. U don't need to add fuel to the fire as their seems to be other agendas going on as some posters have used the word "suss". As for SBW he needs a mentor that can guide him through his...
  37. S

2003 Dally M

I think it was boycotted due to players association strike
  38. S

Farewell Penrith Football Stadium

thanks for that, looks really good. Looking forward to going out there and sitting in comfort. All suburban grounds that are old should be upgraded or shipped out. I won't name them though. Good luck to the Panthers next year, they finished off well this year.
  39. S

Congratulations Jonathan Thurston Dally m player of the year

congrats thursty, and I hope this win spurs on the team to win the GF..I so do not want a Sydney team to win, plus the Cowboys have a few ex Dogs players...
  40. S

Foi foi moi moi gets 9 weeks

oh well he will have time to work on his tackling technique
  41. S

Farewell Penrith Football Stadium

what renovations are they doing? all seater similar to Parra? who owns the ground? council or club? I assume club...
  42. S

Spot On Comment

I actually liked what Brandy said during the game. somthing like if the Roosters thing Braith is the answer they are mistaken.
  43. S

Thanks for the memories ricko

he got a bad send off from fans or lack of fans today. He deserved more than Fittler. Ricko was and is a true blue rooster.
  44. S

Spoon And 8th Position?

the bottom two teams of the comp are in better form than the bottom two teams of the 8...Manly and Cronulla are very lucky to get a semi final shot...but I reckon it is an embarrassment to NRL
  45. S

Hindmarsh Injures Himself...

I don;t care about Parra fans but Hindmarsh is a good bloke and this is the worst timing. Similar to Price last year and a similar injury too...
  46. S

Please Mr Noad

he is correct, the NRL auditor Mr Schubert has vetoed the contract.
  47. S

Panthers 'don't deserve' finals berth

Manly and Cronulla do not deserve to be there. The top eight is a joke and is an embarrassment to rugby league. SHould be top 6 at least. The quality of the footy the first two weeks will be bad.
  48. S

Melbourne Storm Bandwagon

they are not a bad team either. They have a good balance of forwards and backs. I like King he has been a good find.
  49. S

crowd

I doubt a good sized crowd would have done match for that team.Time for the boys and the club to rest up. Put in Jersey flegg for the game against the Rorters
  50. S

NRL Grand Final Tickets

Ray the tough guy...please there is nothing much the NRL can do. Besides its great for rugby league isn't it?
  51. S

Finals...........

the grand final is a major sporting event and u always get a good spectacle. I have been the last 3 years, and I especially enjoyed the last two. This year is the first year I will probably not be going to the semis.
  52. S

Bulldogs season Still Alive!!

tomorrow is a test to see what spirit our boys have..how bad are Manly? they finally get a glimpse of semi final footy and they have almost blown it. ha ha
  53. S

Why Bondi boys fail to deliver

what hypocrite Paul Kent is. It is himself and his co-workers who bring this attention to the players. According to the Telecrap the players are not allowed to have private lives. Do we ever read about the Eastern suburbs boys in SMH or The Australian? They don't need to write trash to sell papers.
  54. S

Your clubs team for next year

Frank Pritchard has been dissapointing this year. He was in my virtual team, and I hardly got any points out of the guy.
  55. S

Salary Cap

Privacy legislation is very strict nowadays.
  56. S

Sutton awaits PM's call

he has had a good season. Bunnies better off with this kid. This match would be a great opportunity for his development.
  57. S

Situation with Canterbuy Juniors Coach???

non issue Davico...good luck to the Tigers in the semis...good team to watch.
  58. S

Warriors not worriers, says Price

he such an optimistic bloke Price. His club could do us a favour this weekend.
  59. S

Prince may be crowned

good luck to him, he turned his life around, tries hard and should be rewarded. The Tigers are certainly reaping the benefits.
  60. S

poaching roosters

good luck to the kid and hopefully the Roosters look after him and develop him into a future superstar...
  61. S

is our club professional anymore?

what a silly question...we won a comp last year....some of u are starting to resemble roosters supporters...get over it, we have had bad luck, there are sections of the media that are out to get us, and then there are some stupid supporters that want to ruin things for everybody else....the...
  62. S

Webcke... out for 4 - 6

Webcke is a huge loss, but hopefully the Broncs will over come it. Go the Broncos
  63. S

Panthers rely on divine intervention

yep both our clubs require divine intervention.
  64. S

Four Horse Race

I would prefer a non Sydney team......it will slightly ease the pain
  65. S

Andrew Walker comeback

we have enough players to worry about
  66. S

''let The Facts Speak For Themselves''

its a joke, it is a pity that a lot of people won't read the facts...but most choose to ignore the truth when it comes to the dogs.
  67. S

The Ultimate Insult

don't read that rag, they aren't worth your hard earned money
  68. S

Sponsor bails out on Roosters

the club is well connected they will have another sponsor lined up.
  69. S

SBW vs Wilson

she was done twice for the same offence. And she is suppose to be wise beyond he years...i.e she is old enough to know better.
  70. S

Mason: ''last Throw Of The Dice''

so desperate to be partying all night, a few days before an important match? get your priorities right. Plenty time for partying in the off season.
  71. S

Geyer blames Sonny's manager

the player manager gets a lot of commission and I am sure the Orrs are getting heaps of Sonny. U would think they would do whatever they can to protect this important commodity. ALSO, since when MG's opinion counts? how did he become media darling?
  72. S

Gold Coast sign Eel

never heard of the bloke, but I guess the club has to start somewhere
  73. S

RLW - Captains Rating

Ricko role model? I don't think so..
  74. S

Russell Crowe’s Response to the Media

Russ could be a legend of an actor if he didn't do stupid things in his private life..looks like he has to fork out $14mill, for throwing that phone..what a moron...he should comment about his own backyard before he slings mud at others...
  75. S

Time to drop Anasta

he still played for our club for 7 years...although there were only a handful of good games at his convenience of course.
  76. S

The Best Teams Will Be Back

it could be th end of an era for some..the other clubs have learnt from the clubs you mentioned and have built on that foundation and made it better, we now need to rebuild big time
  77. S

Secret Tip: How To Beat Parramatta?

let Parra play their trump card...Paul Carriage
  78. S

rugby league tri nations series 2005

should be good, but I would say a lot of the players from the NRL would be suffering from burnout after that comp..for selfish reasons I would like it that none of our boys are picked..but would be proud if they do.
  79. S

Roosters Fume At Finch Rumour

I guess it is Monaghan too.....his next contract should have a clause that there is a deduction for everytime he whinges to the ref and concedes a penalty
  80. S

Roosters Fume At Finch Rumour

these player managers are scoundrels. However whenever rumours persist they seem to come true..
  81. S

nooooooooooooooooooooo

nothing wrong with that...he can be good if u have a decent half back
  82. S

Shifty - Fractured Thumb

no luck at all this year....it wasn't meant to be
  83. S

Im Going To Open a Can of Worms.........

don't be so hard on the boys, it is not easy overcoming long term injuries and trying to regain your fitness. And those that have not been injured have had to do a huge amount of work too. it was inevitable that it would catch up to them
  84. S

Souths arent that bad

they have the potential to be good, they need good management, and astute recruitment and patience. They just need to follow the model used by the West Tigers and Cowboys
  85. S

Brett Kenny Backs Andrew Johns Decision

Danish has a point...that it is not fair on the current half back in the team, poor bloke. The NRL seem to have different rules for Johns and his clan that is for sure.
  86. S

Fan Forum info here

well done guys with the update.good to see that the club is and will always be well looked after.
  87. S

Dragons Over The Cap??

they have depth because they have an abundance of players to choose from. They rarely buy other clubs top line players they just buy fringe players like Best/Sheppard. They lose more players than retain them, unlike other clubs who poach the best available talent.
  88. S

Why Johns went to England

good luck to the guy, he has had a tough few seasons with injuries and has a lot of catching up to do. He has done very well out rugby league that is for sure.
  89. S

Rookie Team of the Year!

I think Frank Pritchard has been a dissapointment. He is in my virtual team and has not come up with any points, and does very little tackling or hitups.
  90. S

Joey guides Knights to upset win

he has been in great form since SOO, and good luck to him. He has had some terrible run of injuries and he deserves a good send off
  91. S

stuff about anasta

the media are already putting pressure on the guy and he hasn't started there yet. good luck Braith and get used to it.
  92. S

Manly's Secret Potion

they can put all the potions down their throats...but it can't make them skillfull
  93. S

Warriors go with winning line-up

I prefer Hohaia in the starting lineup
  94. S

Souths Release Roy Bell

I think we are a bit harsh. Clubs poach players when the are young and still in sick, and nobody teaches them any social skills. Clubs have an obligation to the players to educate them on big time footy and how to handle it. we are now in a situation where there is all this fingerpointing. He...
  95. S

One door closes... another opens..

we have been spoiled with El-Masri and it will be tough getting used to his absence.
  96. S

A Worrying Knight

we can;t take any team for granted. I just want a stress free game for a change.
  97. S

Sutton Re-Signs with Souths till the end of 2009

finally the Souths management did something right. He will be the foundation for their future.
  98. S

Cats of the NRL

Ricketson by a swinging arm...
  99. S

Roosters signed Anasta on June 16/Salary Cap

who cares, I don't know why u guys are always bringing up the Roosters.
  100. S

Denton: Roosters are over the cap

nothing will be achieved by it...as longs as the NRL board remains the way it is, nothing will change.