Search results

1. H

How much did we miss Luke Patten?

maybe the best thing about this year for luke is that he missed doing a **** load of extra work if he can get his back right maybe that will add a couple of years with us
  2. H

Reni Maitua

john sutton pmsl i dont think reni wants to be a dog eather gret player as he is
  3. H

Round 23 Discussion Bulldogs V Panthers

the cowboys wernt playing that bad for a couple of weeks as bad as we played in the first half we were still in it just a few one on one tackles needed to be made how good was it to saee the boys celebrate two very nice trys thay are having a go in very hard times go the dogs
  4. H

What's your favourite beer or wine?

vb thanks
  5. H

Why is Mundine hated???

mate what has he said what has he done respect is all us normall fans want the so called man as none of that hay give up a title belt so you dont get another hidding please hey new idea fight some one that you have all ready beat
  6. H

Sonny Bill Williams banned from playing in France by Bulldogs

$onny bill who ever i really feal sorry for tho bloke bad managment but he let his team mates down big time his fans and every one that loves our game sorry sonny this was your call or was it :)
  7. H

what the ....

if that was not the worst that i have ever watched a game from the dogs thay have no pride in there jumper the club there fans injuries or not please boys have a go not like tonight:angry: :angry:
  8. H

go the dogs

all you bulldogs fans out there iam only new to this but all i read is negative please the boys are under the pump younge kids with the harded players injured or unsure this season is killing me but with a lot of very good sighnings next year thing look a hole lot better everyone that has left...
  9. H

Holdsworth in doubt

love to see love to see that line up feels like gf all ready
  10. H

Moore Taking Over The Reigns This Week

he will a youngr frount rowwer paid well wiil do well things are looking up
  11. H

Moore Taking Over The Reigns This Week

mate please dont throw **** around if your not sure dont you think we have been through enough allready ps folksey does not deserve that :confused:
  12. H

Finding the NRL's Top 10

:amazed:
  13. H

Finding the NRL's Top 10

a lot of money spent with uot a lot of trophies:)
  14. H

Danny williams

how good would he be if he was here 2 years ago its not like nat miles is killing it the young blokes need some one to follow our young bloke are getting thrown into the deep end
  15. H

Whatever happened to...

when jarrod mc cracken kept pushing the panters away iam sure that was masons first grade debt i was at that game and remember listning to the radio on the way home a interview with jason haitherington said when he came on they field it was like the sun going down
  16. H

Police and McDonald's

thay must not have maccas in springfield quigly is all ways eating donuts
  17. H

Injuries

greenburge greenburges line up is starting to look like something special :)
  18. H

kimmorley

how good did bertt kimmorley go to today things are looking good he will be great for us as was sticky at the end of his time go the dogs
  19. H

daniel folkes - moving on

CELEBRITY you say goog riddence yet you have a pic of sbw i just dont understand a younge kid against a so call super stae media talk not mine sbw wants more cash and after reading about hie issues maybe his right but please when is sbw going to stop true dogs fan from getting pissed of as a...
  20. H

new to the kennel...thought i would introduce myself

hi mate iam new to this as well nice fish very nice after being in the kennel for only about a week or so iam with you theres a lot of negative **** around everyone new this was not going to be a very good year for us i say lets can this year and start 09 already i cant waite the boys are puting...
  21. H

Bennett employed as a Dog wrangler

should we even try to stop him he would get ten times pay most people who read this if his not happy with that we should let him go eat snails i doubt any othe club could pay him any more (roosters exceped) no one willy shrek is bigger than the dogs
  22. H

Attn Haztrick

brett will lead us aroud why did we sighn sticky no prob then !our best half 5?8 for years young ben just not quiet big enough yet a little turvey with a hair style i hope so ;)
  23. H

2SM Radio - Ennis talk

corey has been great for us me and my two girls met hem before the dogs smashed the roosters in the gf he was great but iam not sure how much more he can do alone sull has been disapointing in my eyes bring on the troops i say !!!!!!
  24. H

6 and 7?

ide like to see young ben in the mix he sure shows some spark