2. F

Chase Stanley signing?

Chase stanely has come out and stated that the dogs can go fcuk themselves
  3. F

Some Into about Pat O'Hanlon please.

oh im so devestated please what can i do
  4. F

cheap jerseys!

doggies jerseys are going for 10 dollars cause of obvious reasons of them being shit ****s
  5. F

Your Message to the Boys in 2014

run straight you ****ing coconuts
  6. F

Legacy of the Dogs

dogs will be dogs
  7. F

Some Into about Pat O'Hanlon please.

I heard his the next andrew johns
  8. F

Are we Dogs of war or a pack of Hyenas?!

Its cause the bulldogs fans are iggnorant
  9. F

Fullback Discussion

im sonny bill williams cousin bras and he will be returning to belmore to play in full back
  10. F

Boys in Blue

typical haters. who gives a shit if theres another "bulldogs" group. THE MORE THE BETTER. lol love reading so of the dumb comments on this site.
  11. F

Seriously you guys are hard to please.

LOL thats why i dont post shit on here no more. Every one thinks there mister know it all. when in fact you guys dont know shit!!!!
  12. F

Is t rex worth 600k or 6k ?

Tony Williams should have never been offered that much. should have been offered a lot less and given incentives along the way if he reaches certain targets. And it shouldnt just be for him but all players. Once you splash that amount of money at young players they dont have the maturity to...
  13. F

des not happy tonight will he make the changes we need to improve our perfomances?

Tony Williams should have never been offered that much. should have been offered a lot less and given incentives along the way if he reaches certain targets. And it shouldnt just be for him but all players. Once you splash that amount of money at young players they dont have the maturity to...
  14. F

Bulldogs jersey signed by all the players FOR SALE

The jersey has never been worn. And is signed by all the players besides inu and graham
  15. F

Put a team list on a banner at the game

Why dont we have a banner with a team list that the FANS want. Worth a try. Since Moore cant or has difficulties choosing a class 1 team why dont we give him a helping hand. My List would be 1. Barba 2. Turner 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Lett 6. Keating 7. Hodinkson 8. Tolman 9. Ennis 10...
  16. F

Trent Hodkinson - 2011 Discussion Thread

he will be GREAT for us. his huge and top bloke
  17. F

2011 Bulldogs Squad (Merged)

1. Barba 2. turner 3. morris 4. idris 5. goodwin/ tia kilifi 6. roberts 7. hodinkson 8. tolman 9. ennis/ romeleo 10. tandy 11. ryan (cause he has to be there, if up to me paea) 12. Pritchard 13 Stagg 14. keating 15. armit 16. eastwood/romeleo 17. corey payne THATS A FULL...
  18. F

trent hodinkson kicking for us next year

apparently his not enjoying it, its not for sure but may happen
  19. F

trent hodinkson kicking for us next year

got inside information that trent hodinkson may be kicking for us next year instead of goodwin. he kicked when he was playing up in qld last year. apparently real good
  20. F

Is roberts playing this friday?

sorry mr smart ass like u have never swore on here just shut it.
  21. F

Suck **** to every dumb fccuker on here who doubted it you cocky fccukers
  22. F

a lot of dumb ****s on this site
  23. F

I meant will he be a late inclusion
  24. F

25. F

Rabbits (h) Knights (a) Raiders (h) Cowboys (a) Panthers (h) Eagles (a)

Parra did deserve to be in the final because they played unbelievable and knocked every team out of the way that came in front of them. They were also humble and never talked it up even when they were winning games. Were on the bottom of the table and every week even when we lose, we still talk...
  26. F

Ohk Buddy so your saying last year with Parra they deserved to be in finals? I dont think so and we are in the same situation so if we can we will get to the finals. I still believe we can, we never preform great with Parra but we do with other teams, so DOGS 2010 Parra did deserve to be in...
  27. F

Whoever still thinks we can make the top 8 are complete idiots. our season was over since last weeks loss to the roosters. We definitely dont deserve to be in the top 8 and if some miricale happens and we do make the top 8 we wont make it pass round 1. We have a dud of a coach who cant even pick...
  28. F

Predictions against the Eels

were gonna get smashed
  29. F

Fullback options for next year

who said luke was leaving for sure?
  30. F

Kimmorely's wife having a baby

wait till monday
  31. F

hahahahahah
  32. F

Who are you blaqdog
  33. F

Kimmorely's out for the raiders clash, his wife is having a baby. Half-back Brett Kimmorley was notably absent from Bulldogs training with his wife Sharnie due to give birth on Friday. "It is an extra challenge not having one of your key play makers but he's got a pretty fair excuse,"...
  34. F

Your Lineup vs Raiders

guys even though i would love to see barba in the number 6, it will never happen even moore said he wont rush him in the post match interview, even though at the beginning of the year he said his close to getting into the starting 13.
  35. F

SAW BEN ROBERTS, doesnt look to good

saw ben roberts last night at macarthur shopping centre. he was still on crouches, asked him how long till he comes back, he told me not b4 5 weeks. LOL WERE SCREWED. **** GREEN AND MOORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  36. F

How did Nathan Brown Get Fired?

How is this fair on the fans and seriously you gotta feel for benny babar, i feel sorry for him he should of just signed with the cowboys, had a guaranteed start off position and imagine him thurston and bowen. I dont think Moore like beeny because of his size and believes his not good enough.
  37. F

How did Nathan Brown Get Fired?

I was thinking if Moore keeps going the way his going will be around for long. I seriously dont think his a FG coach. Last year was a fluke, the boys just had the worst season in 2008 and wanted to make a point in 2009. Moore doesnt seem to have put that much effort for 2010 because he thought...
  38. F

Corey Payne will be back

who cares the season is over
  39. F

Bulldogs team v Storm

Moore is the dumbest Coach i have ever come across. I would rather get ricky struat or even nathan brown. Is he screwing warburtons mum, why does he always name him. Rather romeleo over him or paea
  40. F

Canterbury side Vs Dragons - Round 10

Gary Warburton is **** and Moore is a ****EN JOKE.
  41. F

Brawl @ Game Last Night

Its ***wits like these ****s that make feel like an idiot wearing the jersey cause every1 thinks our club is a joke
  42. F

Round 6 Bulldogs Team List Annouced

why hasnt moore put barba in the 13start up
  43. F

Bulldogs look to lure Parramatta NRL star Daniel Mortimer

Boys its way to early to be discussing these 2players. And I highly doubt parra will let go of these guys of players. Also motimer looks very comfortable and confident playing for parra and his getting game don't think he will leave parra
  44. F

Can't stand fat people who...

whoever posted this **** up must have a lot of time on his hands, fat people are fat for many reasons including depression and sometimes sickness who the *** are you to question them and tell then to shut up and lose weight.
  45. F

The idris try decision *megathread*

The whole game didnt feel right with kimmorely getting sent of they didnt even show the ***en reply and 3 min later the st george player does the exact same thing and worse and they show the ***ed up reply. And soward that was pefetic even the dragons supporters said we were robbed what else can...
  46. F

Your 2009 Team (merged)

1) Patten 2)Winitana 3)Morris 4)Idris 5)Utai 6)Babra 7)Kimmorley 8)Kite 9)Ennis 10)Hannet 11)Nick Kouparitsas 12)Andrew Ryan 13)Hodgson
  47. F

Best Front Row Ever

hickyyy isss ****tt his way to big and chubbby and no speeeed PUT KITE INNN his so much agggressive
  48. F

Who Will be our best in 2009?

I rekon ennis or kimmorely, more kimmorely cause he has something to prove to all those critics. and the statement putting hazem in full back, he can barely play winger he used to be gud bak in da day, i rekon put morris in full back, he will definetly shine there.
  49. F

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

boys wats happening wit matt king is he signing with us or not?
  50. F

Andrew Ryan and Sonny Bill Williams - a tale of two men

I really feel for Ryan seriously he is a top block and does not deserve any of this. His been their since the beginninng and has stuck by club through everything. Now about sonny n i spell his name with a smalL (s) not a capital because he is small and pefetic. I think we all know now whatever...
  51. F

SBW says Folkes in part to blame

SBW at the end of the day has lost a lot of peoples respect. They way he left the club wasss wrong and to be honnest i hope he can see this HIS A COWARD AND A CAT. As soon as we start losing he buckles all i can say fuk let him go use our money to better use his a waste of timee n money let him...
  52. F

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

hey boysss from what ive read i dont see any big namess beinging signed like we have the money to afford really good players but whats happening?