Search results

1. J

How about a Belmore Super Thread???

Hows about it? The page is full of nothing but Belmore..........
  2. J

Ok Holdsworth Supporters....

Ok...so Holdsworth put in his usual disgraceful performance tonight. Dropped balls, terrible passes and couldnt even kick...so why was he there? Anyone that still rates Holdsworth as having any future with the dogs, needs a labotomy. And Folksey...How the hell do u keep picking him? By...
  3. J

Bizarre Bulldgos Supporters...

So many people wanting to push Ben Roberts aside for Daniel Holdsworth.....Are you people serious?? Ben Roberts has been one of our best all year and has becoming a prominent international player for the future....Daniel Holdsworth has had one alright game and one good game all year and people...
  4. J

The show must go on....

I posted a thread yesterday about the future of the dogs....titled "The Show Must Go On..."... It has been moved...can anyone tell me where to and why?
  5. J

Freedom of speech!

I've only been a part of this site for a few weeks....but i've noticed one thing already..... Freedom of speech means nothing to some people here, and i'm thinking maybe the moderators especially.... A thriving discussion thread on sonny bill just deleted, as well as many others i've seen...
  6. J

Kimmorley actually 3 year deal

I haven't heard the media this afternoon or tonight but Peter Tunks has assured me that Kimmorley has actually signed a 3 year deal with the dogs.....I'm in favour of kimmorley for next year, but 3 years sounds a bit excessive for someone his age.... Someone may have clarified this already...
  7. J

Gidley & Bird Nsw half and 5/8

As i said, Qld will have Thurston and Hunt in the halves... Nsw, Gidley and Bird... you heard it here first!
  8. J

Hunt Qld 5/8

The mail is that Karmichael Hunt will be picked as the Qld 5/8.....while i think he is a great player and will do a great job, is Scott Prince not the most hard done by player in the comp? Whether or not they pick prince on the bench will be the question... They see hunt as playing a similar...
  9. J

Not really a bulldog supporter!

To all those that have been in denial that Holdsworth is by far the worst player in the comp......maybe it's time to come clean and admit that your not really a bulldog..... Coz if you were really a bulldog, you'd be screaming for him to be dropped....This has been going on for two years...
  10. J

Worst team in the NRL

All the talk about the greatest teams of all time....how about the worst team in the Nrl at the moment... 1. S Perrit 2. M Utai 3. D Vaealiki 4. P Ah Van 5. L Covell 6. D Holdsworth (c) 7. Jeremy Smith 8. J Ryles 9. S Woolford 10. T Lowrie 11. D Wagon 12. J Galavau 13. J...
  11. J

Hickey getting fit....

For those who saw Hickey on the footy show, gee he's looking 100 times better than last year.... He still has a fair way to go, but we can see that he is putting in the work and getting fitter.... Remembering that forwards peak later than backs, I think he is going to get better and fitter...
  12. J

Bulldogs dream Team for the last 20 yrs!

All the talk of teams of the century etc....well how about your Bulldogs Team for the last 20 years! 1 Luke Patten (has been such a great doggy) 2 T Currie 3 N Vagana (try scoring machine) 4 A Farrah 5 H Elmasri (was either him or halligan, but he is much more versatile) 6 Terry...
  13. J

Carl Webb, Come on down!

Bring it on...Carl Webb i mean.....We offered him $330 000 per year. Come on now, he's probably the toughest player in the comp....His intimidation in our forward pack is exactly what the Dr ordered....If anyone were ever meant to be a bulldog it's Carl Webb...As we know, most front rowers...
  14. J

Holdsworth out and we make the top 8!

Many people have written the doggies off this year (many before the season even started). Anyone that knows anything about rugby league should know that the bulldogs are one team that you dont write off! We have some problems, but I dont think it's our forward pack. They are tough and...