1. Mash

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk
  2. Mash

Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

This is depressing.
  3. Mash

Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

Seems like we don't really want to be out there.
  4. Mash

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

I think that suits Hayne better.
  5. Mash

James Graham Guilty- 12 week suspension

Most punters believe the judiciary got it right in handing James Graham a 12-week ban. However, recent history will show that the defendant in a much more serious ear-biting incident got a lesser suspension. North Sydney winger Mitchell Stevens copped only 10 weeks, despite the fact he was found...
  6. Mash

Rebecca Wilson (2012): Dirty dogs will never change

Exactly! The only comment needed under her article is "obvious troll is obvious".
  7. Mash

Rebecca Wilson (2012): Dirty dogs will never change

Was this the original title of the article? Has DT changed it now?
  8. Mash

Will the pack of 2013 be one of the best in history?

It will be interesting to see how they go next year. No doubt their squad is their best one for a long long time.
  9. Mash

I agree. Given the media reaction I think the Dogs come away reasonably lucky. I was expecting 8 to 10 so 12 is disappointing but if all 4 games (Internationals and trials) get counted it's only Round 9. Hopefully it motivates the above three to rip in during the off-season for the chance of a...
  10. Mash

I'm a lover not a biter; defiant Graham maintains innocence

Listening to Greenberg's statement it didn't sound like they would appeal. I hope they do.
  11. Mash

I'm a lover not a biter; defiant Graham maintains innocence

Is it just me or is there now a slightly softer approach from the media regarding this? After they all called for him to receive more than 10 weeks. They are the main reason our defence failed last night. I don't think for a second that the Tribunal hadn't already made up its mind before the...
  12. Mash

Player Improvement

For those who watch NSW Cup/Under 20s who is most likely to maybe play more next year? Gavet, Alaalatoa, Klemmer? You would think, pending the outcome of tonight, one of the young forwards will get a few games at the start of next year.
  13. Mash

Goal Kicking?

They both kick at around 78%. Turner was at 80% before he got injured and Inu finished the season at 75%. My vote would be for Turner for next year.
  14. Mash

Canterbury prop James Graham will plead not guilty to a biting charge at the NRL judiciary on Thursday night. Graham was on Monday charged with an ungraded dangerous contact offence for allegedly biting the left ear of Melbourne fullback Billy Slater in Sunday's grand final loss to the Storm...
  15. Mash

He is pleading Not Guilty to the charge
  16. Mash

9 News...

Given that one of the comments is "There are some ladies here to stick their heads in your pants" it does suggest it isn't a member of the team. I may be clutching at straws but wouldn't a player say "our" pants.
  17. Mash

Dogs sponsor sticks solid as outrage intensifies

Poll currently on SMH: Should Bulldogs players be punished for what they reportedly said to a female TV reporter? Yes, it was offensive 46% No, reporters should not have been there in the first place 54% Total votes: 7645.
  18. Mash

Dogs sponsor sticks solid as outrage intensifies

Is that last comment really needed.
  19. Mash

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Any source for this? Are we talking end of 2013 or immediately?
  20. Mash

Mad Monday - Who dressed as what!

I think Keating is Popeye and Reynolds is Wolverine.
  21. Mash

The Wests Tigers Implosion Thread

I thought Implosion was a little harsh. But now they are reporting Robbie Farrah considering an offer from Parra. Not a good sign when your players want to leave your club for the Eels.
  22. Mash

NSW CUP - Dogs vs Jets - Game Thread & Discussion

I'm thinking of going now as the feeling of last night hasn't worn off and it would be great to cheer for the blue and white one more time this weekend.
  23. Mash

Halatau needs to be in for Payne in the GF

I have to agree with the utility value Halatau adds. If you're going to have Payne sit on the bench for 72 minutes, why not Halatau sit on the bench for 72 just in case. He can play back-row, centre, hooker or five-eight. At the moment Payne isn't coming on until the game is wrapped up anyway.
  24. Mash

Preliminary Final Opponent

I think we are on the right side of the draw now. Melbourne, Manly and Cowboys are possible Grand Final opponents.
  25. Mash

Dene Halatau - should he be in Finals team?

When Ennis came off the field last night I wished we had him on the bench. His ability to play second row, hooker, in the halves or centre would come in very handy should we have any mid game injuries.
  26. Mash

NSW Cup: v Wenty

Dogs win 38-34 according to NSWRL.
  27. Mash

NSW Cup: v Wenty

Ban!!!
  28. Mash

Corey Payne

He did fall of the tackle for the Woods try a little easy for someone with very fresh legs. Stayed on the goal line which allowed Woods to plant the ball rather than coming up off the goal line to meet the attacker.
  29. Mash

Ben Barba's better than Jarryd Hayne

So a jersey for a newborn then?
  30. Mash

Jennings axing for Panthers plays into Morris's hands

I don't think they will be on the same side of the field. Hasn't Idris switched to the left for the Titans?
  31. Mash

How Old Are They?

I wonder how we compare to other teams.
  32. Mash

rumour re James Graham

Huh?
  33. Mash

A Big Thumbs up to Nigel Vagana

I only heard Hayne was there. What is with the media and their love affair with him. Surely they could have recognised all these efforts.
  34. Mash

Have we ever had a worse or better halves of football?

I was there. Horrible day. Set the tone for the season.
  35. Mash

Have we ever had a worse or better halves of football?

Round 1 2008. Led Parra 20-0 at half time. Lost 24-20 from memory. But that was in reverse obviously.
  36. Mash

Simon Dwyer to retire

I can't find one news report that he is going to retire. Is this just a rumour?
  37. Mash

Barba Signs

If we defended with a bit more enthusiasm he wouldn't be needing to catch half the contested bombs that he has to. No excuse, but the team isn't exactly doing him any favours giving up 50-60 metres every defensive set. Glad to hear this news!!
  38. Mash

Available Coaches 2012

Terry Matterson is available. "Matterson announced on the 4th July 2011 that it will be his last season at Castleford and he will leave the club at the end of that year. This will have taken him to 6 years at the Castleford club. Matterson will go back home to Australia and will look for a...
  39. Mash

Offical Bulldogs Team v Titans

Reynolds back at Hooker for NSW Cup. Millington, Armit, Warburton and Taupau all named for NSW Cup. No Ben Roberts though.
  40. Mash

2011 / 2012 Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Wests Tigers have held onto two of the NRL's most promising young forwards, extending the contracts of props Aaron Woods and Andrew Fifita on Friday. Woods' new deal will keep him at the club until the end of the 2014 season, while the Tigers have triggered an option in Fifita's contract for...
  41. Mash

2011 / 2012 Player Movements + Rumour Mill

Fifita and Woods have resigned with the Tigers.
  42. Mash

Kris Keating - 2011 Discussion Thread

I cannot fault his support play but at the moment it seems that is all he is offering. Not a great kicking game again last night. And over running Lett by 20 meters was a momentum killer.
  43. Mash

Butthurt Parra fans... wanna join in?

Ask Kris Keating what he thinks of Parra. Cause he has told a friend of mine (dogs supporter) he's never been happier and he should have left Parra years ago. Players tell the fans what they want to hear.
  44. Mash

Andrew Ryan - 2011 Discussion Thread

Great game tonight. Led by example and made a lot of metres.
  45. Mash

Idris looks to Inglis rematch

Idris struggles against teams that play with depth and have talented playmakers (Tigers, Dragons etc). Huge Centres who run straight at him usually aren't a problem.
  46. Mash

Josh Morris back on track for Origin

Just concentrate on the Dogs Morris.
  47. Mash

Guess who's article this is: WHY IDRIS FLED DOGS

Beau Ryan mimicked him well in "Beau knows broadcasting"
  48. Mash

Nsw cup team list - round 6

Just beat me to it.
  49. Mash

Nsw cup team list - round 6

They won 44 to 12.
  50. Mash

Round 6 Match Thread: Eels v Bulldogs

Kick waved away. Eels 28 dogs 26.
  51. Mash

Chance to level with 4 to go
  52. Mash

Bloody parra home game. Announcer screams into the mic and loves the sound of his own voice.
  53. Mash

The defence rests: Idris to face trial by ordeal

Wonder if the Titans see him as a centre?
  54. Mash

Bundaberg Red Cup Match Saturday Cancelled

Neither team had won a game yet
  55. Mash

Chris Sandow

Yeah but we are talking about current form. Otherwise I would have said Joe Williams was pretty useless for us
  56. Mash

Bundaberg Red Cup Match Saturday Cancelled

Bulls forfeited. Anyone know the reason?
  57. Mash

Chris Sandow

Orford?
  58. Mash

Jamal Idris: From Pup to Bulldog - Alpha Magazine

Jamal was little, now he's big.
  59. Mash

Dogs unchanged for Dragons (R5 team list)

Not sure if this is how they will line-up as Kevin always names the same exact side after every Monday night game.
  60. Mash

Dragons Team Round 5 vs Bulldogs

1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Mark Gasnier 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6 .Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby 8. Dan Hunt 9. Nathan Fien 10. Trent Merrin 11. Beau Scott 12. Ben Creagh 13. Matt Prior Interchange (from): Dean Young, Jon Green, David Gower, Kyle Stanley, Michael...
  61. Mash

Round 5 Team Lists: Heritage Round

Luke Lewis out for six weeks, same for Matt Keating. Injuries galore for all teams.
  62. Mash

Round 4 Bulldogs v Storm 3-2-1 Thread

3 - Turner 2 - Tolman 1 - Lafai
  63. Mash

Michael Ennis - 2011 Discussion Thread

Very much outplayed by Smith. Hope for a big game from him next week.
  64. Mash

NYC Round 4 Team List

12-10 Dogs at half-time
  65. Mash

Manly Sea Eagles Anthony Watmough & Terence Seu Seu charged over urinating in public

Won't be playing against the Sharks this week. Also, they have been one week's pay.
  66. Mash

Round 4 Team Lists...

Hope he kills it!
  67. Mash

Ben Roberts

He unleashed on Moore
  68. Mash

Round 4 Team Lists...

Lots of changes in the Warriors side.
  69. Mash

I will get better: Idris

Agree about the price tag comment. Why not talk about your miss on Anasta?
  70. Mash

Grant Millington - 2011 Discussion Thread

That's a good question. Foster hasn't really done anything to warrant getting dropped though.
  71. Mash

Your Round 4 Team

Cheerleader now says Round 9
  72. Mash

2011 Injury Thread

According to Dr Kristi from "What's On With Kristi" Josh Morris - Round 8 Greg Eastwood - Round 9 Tim Browne - Round 10 Josh Reynolds - Round 7
  73. Mash

What's On With Kristi

What the hell Kristi? Eastwood due back round 9.
  74. Mash

Parra Theme Song

I'm not convinced that encouraging the rap culture is a path many clubs should go down. I know it is something Souths kind of embrace.
  75. Mash

Parra Theme Song

Hi all, This year I have managed to score members tickets to ANZ, (lucky me), so on Friday I headed out to watch Parra and Souths. Before the game Parra play a team song and thought I would share the genius that is "Blue and Yellow" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I7AKcl_QU4 How can...
  76. Mash

State of Origin Game 1 Teams

On current form, agree 100%
  77. Mash

Round 3 Bulldogs v Woosters 3-2-1 Thread

3 - Hodkinson 2 - Payne 1 - Barba
  78. Mash

Nsw cup team list - round 3

We won 48-30.
  79. Mash

Nsw cup team list - round 3

Any score updates?
  80. Mash

Laurie Daley

How's the BB Factor going for the NSW Blues, Daley?
  81. Mash

Replacement for Morris

I'm thinking this will be the case as well.
  82. Mash

On The Bench with Baa & Rod Silva

Does Silva give it away that Roberts is playing centre??? Or is he just guessing.
  83. Mash

Josh Morris - 2011 Discussion Thread

Scans in. Torn PCL. 6 weeks minimum.
  84. Mash

Aiden Tolman - 2011 Discussion Thread

He was fantastic. If he keeps that up i think he is origin bound this year.
  85. Mash

Tamworth Trial Team

Who's number 15?
  86. Mash

Today show host Karl Stefanovic loses it on air over his 'long, stabby thing'

THINGS got hot and heavy on the set of the Today show this morning, with viewers treated to revelations so scandalous it was more like WikiLeaks than morning TV. With two minutes to fill with carefree banter before Georgie Gardner was to read the 6.30am news bulletin, Karl Stefanovic made a...
  87. Mash

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Tigers History

Generally it corresponds with Benji Playing or not Playing. The win in Round 6 was our first against them when he wasn't injured.
  88. Mash

Penalty plunge probe is still on

Brad Murray would be the child-like empress. And Tandy would be Bastian. Not sure who Ayoub is?
  89. Mash

Late addition Ennis could be All Stars bolter

It's the same day as our first trial i think.
  90. Mash

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Brad Morrin From Wikipedia Personal information Full name Bradley Morrin Nickname Moz Born 23 September 1981 (1981-09-23) (age 28) Liverpool, New South Wales, Australia Height 1.82 m (6 ft 0 in) Weight 99 kg (15 st 9 lbs) Playing information Position Second-Row / Prop...
  91. Mash

Preview Dogs Vs Western Suburbs Magpies

But with that said...
  92. Mash

Bulldogs Bolster Squad for 2011

Like an offload through his legs
  93. Mash

Congrats Bankstown Bulls !!!

NSW CUP is on Sunday
  94. Mash

Hazem unhappy with Dogs

He was paid for what he did for the club, and he failed to show up to hand out the last 18th man jersey. But i agree it is surprising that he is not invovled in some way.
  95. Mash

Bulldogs In Running as All Stars Voting Opens

Had a look at the full list and they will struggle in the front-row department. Webb and Rose would have to be sure things. Any NRL team would die for their backline though.
  96. Mash

NSW Cup - Final Series - Week 1

4th Qualifying Final - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs (Minor Premiers & Ranked 1) vs Cronulla Sutherland Sharks (Ranked 8) Venue: Belmore Sports Ground Saturday 11th September 2010 Kick Off 3:00pm Gates open: 2:00pm Admission Prices • Adults - $10 • Pensioners / Children (under...
  97. Mash

Reni Maitua, Greg Eastwood, Dane Nielsen

Melbourne just re-signed Dane Nielsen for 2 seasons.
  98. Mash

Are our players friends off-field ?

Hodgson stays at Ryan's place as his family is in Canberra. Pretty sure Ennis has said Hannant eats all his food at his house. Eastwood, Idris and Gordon used to be spotted together last year. Patten plays Xbox online with Morris.
  99. Mash

Bulldogs set to offer Reni Maitua a one-year deal

I just want to hear the ground announcer say "reni mmmmyyyy-tour!!!" once again.