Search results

1. M

bulldogs Media release Re Lachlan Burr

Lachlan Burr to Join Titans Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs back rower Lachlan Burr has today confirmed he will join the Gold Coast Titans in 2015. Burr has signed a two-year contract that will see him move north and play for the Titans through until at least the end of 2016. The Revesby...
  2. M

Here Is A Telling Stat?

I am not generally big on stats but one that stands out for mind is the metres gained by our Halfback Brent Sherwin. Canberra 28m Broncos 16m Storm 9m gained with the ball in hand. For a guy who plays 80mins and is supposed to handle the ball a number of times this is just not good enough...
  3. M

No Penalties This Week

i HOPE FOLKESY HAS DRILLED THEM THIS WEEK ABOUT THE PENALTY COUNT! If we are 7-1 down in the penalties Vs Storm friday night they will make us pay. It is seemingly the same players for similar offences week in week out. We have to show discipline in this area to WIN!!!!
  4. M

What About the Hughes TRY!

Who agrees that the disallowed try to cory Hughes after the Sherwin drop goal attempt should have been play on?????????? I heard it talked about on the radio with Hadley on Saturday and they were saying TRY! He was outside the 10 metres and the Broncos player played at the ball, that puts...
  5. M

I'm NEW TOOOOO!

G'day to all, This is a great and informative forum, I only wish I new about it earlier in the year. In saying that the dogs look set to fire at the right time. I am and always have been a bulldogs fan, I get to all the home games and look forward to watching the other games on fox or Ch...