Search results

1. P

Willie Mason to St Helens? ? ?

what happened to his claims that it was his dream or something to play nfl?
  2. P

Patten Bulldog of the Year

100% deserved congrats to him should be the captain, not that ryan doesnt have the respect of everyone in the team, but since he is playing everygame etc with ryan in reps, patten would be the ultimate captain
  3. P

What the hell Perry

roberts looked pretty good when he scooted out of dummyhalf, but would he survive making tackles up the middle all game and sustain the same running game? dunno about that.
  4. P

No More Excuses..

smith and finch 2 choke :)
  5. P

New Season starts next week.

hopefully he fires them up like last night
  6. P

Contender or Pretenders...

true that :D
  7. P

Contender or Pretenders...

Unfortunately we are the new dragons :(
  8. P

Excuse me Ben Roberts

fair enough roberts shouldnt be solely blamed but this is FIRST GRADE not matter how experienced you are, you cannot make basic errors every week
  9. P

Excuse me Ben Roberts

good on you pattenator i agree yes the whole team was terrible, but has roberts learnt from this mistakes...no
  10. P

We Lost Because Of Who

i agree too predictable without a well thought strategy. we are too slow and lack the energy. how fast and determined were the cowboys?!?! we did nothing but stand flat and let them dominate...ffs o'meley will prob come out and say we were too 'cocky' but whats there to be cocky about...being...
  11. P

Back to the Future

well said
  12. P

Ben Woeberts is back

yes harsh, but hope he proves me wrong
  13. P

Dally M Dog Fight

Woo Patten#1 my fav player by far but Bowen/Hunt will prob get it. Farah is getting the overall DallyM im pretty sure since Alpha magazine promoted him as the winner, but it would be pretty funny if he missed out
  14. P

We still need a Grimaldi type player...one possible signing would be...

If anything we need some speed in the backs and a half that can direct the play
  15. P

Great halves divided on Smith's value to Eels

hope smith plays so parra will crumble just like very other year :D
  16. P

Johns caught in London with ecstasy tablet

not a big deal...i do believe him tho he hasnt put a foot wrong in all his time in rugby league
  17. P

To the bullogs fan featured in South Side Story..

yeah that guy if definately a hero ;) very interesting show...would be good to see a dogs version of it
  18. P

Ben Woeberts is back

All good points raised, although I have seen him play poorly in certain games this season. I reckon he has the ability but his consistency is awful. I admit I agree with others and think he is complete "rubbish" but he performs ok sometimes and has shockers as we saw last night and other times...
  19. P

I am over Sherwin!!!!

exactly, there seems to be no plan behind anything the dogs have done this year...barge a few forwards then kick and hope sbw does something. they are definately better than at the beginning of the season but haven't improved enough. if there was a plan that the players could stick to, shifty...
  20. P

It's Time For The Fans...

Well said Realistically :( I can't say the Dogs can, or deserve the premiership even the slightest bit playing inconsistently and without passion. I still have hope and really believe when firing on all cylinders, they are at least 2nd best in the comp. To me, direction around the ground...
  21. P

Player of the Year: Round 24

Patten always gets my 3 vote since hes the only one that ALWAYS has passion and consistency
  22. P

Venting anger...

i agree roberts running game is good but consistent creativity, kicking game and direction are non existent
  23. P

Shane Watson?

Don't rate him at all...wouldnt hold his place in the AUS team as a batsman or bowler. His bowling is terrible, always injured and has no consistency.
  24. P

player of the year points round 23

3. Patten 2. Roberts 1. Sherwin
  25. P

Dogs V Storm Rant...

i dont think the dogs have a huge chance for an upset but i remember gasnier on the footyshow saying dogs will only get up if sherwin gets up a few months ago. in 02-04 his kicking was perfect and got to back-up halfback in origin on 03 only behind andrew johns. if sherwin or roberts kicking...
  26. P

Hodge wants opening position

has to be jaques, but his form in county cricket hasnt been that great
  27. P

Bulldogs vs Eels '98 Semi-Final

If u find a dvd called 'NRL Magic Moments of the 90s' it has a few highlights of it