Search results

1. H

DWZ consolidated thread

In ready’s mail today he mentioned Dwz maybe on a mid season move to a club showing genuine interest after obviously not nailing down a regular position of fullback in our side
  2. H

The grass is always greener

All these opiniated views bout des have a little think..... We wanted Ricky Stuart after our u20's success and look where he ended up getting wooden spoons We got des!! He was our saviour he was our messiah "in Des we trust" He hasn't let us down yes he has delivered a grand final win BUT...
  3. H

All talk no bark

Sorry guys with a great turnout of 51k of ppl there I felt like I was at a Souths home game where is the kennel of old that gives u goose bumps as they chant "bulldogs" it was in the first half of the Gf now it has been lost come on boys lets go one better "BULLDOGS"
  4. H

Bulldogs announcement @ 4pm

Sorry if this has been already posted.... Id say there is another movie coming out and like last year with star wars vs the raiders we will have a day jersey sponsor... Only speculating tho haha
  5. H

bred not bought..???????

ok ok i know we harp on about this a bit lately and i myself agree we should be having faith and unearthing our juniors like the Eels and St George..... i live in the newcastle area and with all the nuffie signings the Knights have made they dont feel apart of the team as much not like back in...
  6. H

Will Reni be next?

Anasta, Mase, now SBW. He said 2 months ago that he was close friends with these guys and didnt know wat he'd do if SBW went aswell. Well now he has wat will Reni's attitude be towards the club and SBW
  7. H

Did goalkicks prove the difference

u need to blame holdsworth the scape goat in normal play but seeing though he isnt our fulltime kicker (no disrespect to him) but is that how we lost the game in the end
  8. H

Disapointed....& Confused

I know this has been highlighted many times before, but its just disapointing when we are signin fringe first grade players and expectin them to come good when we get hold of them and turn them into rep players and then lose all our rep players to poaching opposing sides. why cant we buy rep...
  9. H

Adam Perry?

has anyone noticed when he is interchanged for Hughes first tackle he does he lies on the player for too long EVERYTIME and conceeds a penalty he is a sure thing for 2 penalties every game even when his own team mates try and pull him off he continues to do it and its not like his tired he just...
  10. H

Koupa or Te Maari which one uh oh

Koupa got his chance when Te Maari got injured and has been our best bench player but Te Maari was in good form b4 he was injured and his offload ability was great which one? with Mason returnin so Hickey, Armit and a utility player for the halves on the bench there is only one spot left who is...
  11. H

Most Under Rated Player in your Opinion?

Dean Widders
  12. H

Most Over Rated Player in your Opinion?

Jamie Lyon
  13. H

When Gasnier returns

Seeing though Rangi Chase and Jamie Soward in reasonably good form in the halves where does Gasnier play? Also Chase Stanley is carving up in the centres
  14. H

Roberts at Hooker?

Seeing though Sherwin and Holdsworth are signed till the end of 2008 and 2009 respectively why dont we try Roberts at hooker and put Hughes on the bench and drop Perry it seems like 3 playmakers in a team is working for Melbourne, (cronk, smith, inglis) Manly (orford, burns, monaghan) and Tigers...