Search results

1. JayJay70

This Man Should Be Coach In 2012

Toy boy, you're illiterate! Buy yourself a dictionary. Some of the highlights of Lang’s coaching career include winning the NRL premiership with the Penrith Panthers in 2003; two premiership victories with the Easts Tigers (Brisbane); a Grand Final appearance in 1997 with the Cronulla Sharks...
  2. JayJay70

Your prediction and line up for next week boys! This is it fire up!

If you have a look at my line up next week, I've put Barba at half back. He's one of the few players within the Bulldogs that has spark and creativity. Maybe it can rub off. Turner can become a Luke Patten type of fullback, nothing fancy but at least a solid tradesman at the back. Just an idea. :-)
  3. JayJay70

Are our forwards too lazy?

I couldn't agree more. His half-hearted effort to take that ball was woeful. It wasn't like it was somewhere up field, it was in the in-goal area. Show a bit of desperation, man!
  4. JayJay70

Well, he won a GF with Panthers. So if he just gets them beyond the crap they are playing now, then it's money well spent.
  5. JayJay70

Is Lett back from injury? if so I'll scratch Wright and replace him with Lett.
  6. JayJay70

Ricky Stuart, Michael Hagan or John Lang
  7. JayJay70

1. Turner 2. Wright 3. Morris 4. Idris 5. Goodwin 6. Barba 7. Hodgkinson 8. Tolman 9. Ennis 10. Kasiano 11. Pritchard 12. Ryan 13. Stagg 14. Eastwood 15. Payne 16. Keating 17. Halatau
  8. JayJay70

Look on the bright side...

Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad Other things just make you swear and curse When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't grumble give a whistle This will help things turn out for the best Always look on the bright side of life Always look on the right side of life...
  9. JayJay70

Ben Roberts elbow

A bit over the top don't you think? At least Roberts plays an attacking style footy, he's got a bit more mongrel than Keating the dud. Anyways, Burns was holding Roberts by the collar, there's no point for Roberts to slow the play-the-ball while in attack.
  10. JayJay70

The virus in the bulldogs club

Easy money :-)
  11. JayJay70

Are our forwards too lazy?

The whole team is too lazy. Why would the forwards care about going forward if there is no back up and support. Frank Pritchard was renouned for his offloads, but now he hardly offloads. Maybe, just maybe the forwards are responding to the lacklustre effort that is throughout the whole team. . .
  12. JayJay70

The virus in the bulldogs club

OP needs to chill out. Don't drag Anderson or Folkes into your rant. Anderson was a successful coach his credentials prove that. Folkes always had his detractors but gave a a GF and got us cose a few other occasions. The Bulldogs need to stop buying players and then dumping them into NSW...
  13. JayJay70

Housos

I liked it, but I was interesed in what the Lebanese community thought.
  14. JayJay70

Housos

Did anybody catch that skit that Beau Ryan did on the Footy Show last night? He went to Farah's restaurant in Norton St., Leichhardt and was trashing the place. He also was making fun of lebanese Bulldogs fans. Too much or okay?
  15. JayJay70

Bulldogs Facebook Badge

Seems like i don't have enough 'supporters' for my badge to display on a search. So if somebody has 10 or more friends on their Facebook profile that are Bulldogs fans, then make one up, get them to 'support' it and then post here. That way all Bulldogs fans on FB can use it without having to...
  16. JayJay70

Bulldogs Facebook Badge

If anyone is interested I put together 2 different 'badges' for your Facebook profile. If you use it then it becomes more prominent. I can see a Canberra Raiders badge there with 37 users (also Dragons and West Tigers too). I thought we could beat that! Anyways, links below: <a...
  17. JayJay70

The Black Dahlia Murder.

Yeah I remember watching a doco or movie on this case. I'm like you Kroniic, I watch docos on serial killers and murderers. I think it's just a facination with what people get up to in their lives. How far from reality some people live. That's how I justify it, lol.
  18. JayJay70

Steve Carter....Dogs are a real football club!!!

I'm glad somebody saw Carters comments and thought about posting. Answers that douche on the Eels forum with a resounding POST FAIL.
  19. JayJay70

Next In Line Coach

I'm sure anyone of a dozen Kennelers who think they know more about coaching than K. Moore.
  20. JayJay70

Underachieving Players - Current

So you weren't the least bit impressed by the Bulldogs effort on Friday night?
  21. JayJay70

Butthurt Parra fans... wanna join in?

After yesterdays effort, they best be looking in their own backyard! What a woeful performance. I'd hate to be a Parra fan today! Hmmmm. . . Maybe I'll go find a few!
  22. JayJay70

Chooseday Night Game - Bulldogs v Bears, Round 13, 1993

Canterbury the Family Club Just watching an old classic Bulldogs vs North Sydney game at Belmore (1993), and there on the hill is a jumping castle for the kids. Canterbury always the family club.
  23. JayJay70

Are we the most poorly coached team in the NRL?

Dognacious, I'm actually not against Kevin Moore. I'm stating the FACT that unless you've heard FIRST hand what Kevin Moore stated as his game plan, then this post is pure speculation. Doggies needed a shake up to get them going tonight. The Hayne send off provided that. Based on that. My...
  24. JayJay70

In all seriousness, nobody can say what Moore's game plan was for tonight, unless they've heard it first hand. It's a pointless argument. Bulldogs lack the hunger and desire to win. They have the ability, but the concentration level and desire to win seems to go missing from the Bulldogs. K...
  25. JayJay70

Under Steve Folkes, we all complained about the 1 up runs and the lack of back up and 2nd phase play. At least we have advanced to 3 and 4 players looking for an offload. I think we have improved, but need lots more improvement...
  26. JayJay70

You would think that based on the last 2 games, but before that I thought we were playing well. TBH I think we play like we couldn't give a sh!t if we win or lose...
  27. JayJay70

11 aside v 13 aside

Opens up the game alot more.
  28. JayJay70

Dogs' unhappy pup

Still, you want players with heart not just following a paycheck. Can't buy loyalty
  29. JayJay70

Gasnier signs with Dragons

They've done pretty well without him. I don't think they need him right now.
  30. JayJay70

Mid-Season Review: Canterbury Bulldogs

Heaps of 'fans' these days are ready to stop following the Bulldogs if 'this' or 'that' happens. Show us all what great supporters you are and leave now! Fair dinkum, I've been following the Bulldogs for 35 years. If you think that it's all been smooth sailing and we've never had a dud year...
  31. JayJay70

Danny Weedler's Dribble

Mason is definitely playing better football this year, but he's hardly setting the game on fire. Just another forward. I'm sure we can find somebody else.
  32. JayJay70

Officials create a BORING GAME!!!

I think you've missed my point! I don't care if Hayne was penalised or not. Officials ruled it a knock on. It wasn't a knock on, Hayne hit JTs wrist. It's just another way that the game has changed to be more predictable and more BORING!
  33. JayJay70

Yeah, I confess: I'm a Blues supporter. Still, I find the game frustrating these days. Any time somebody tries to get an advantage, the refs shut it down.
  34. JayJay70

After watching Origin last night, I'm convinced the NRL Officials have dumbed down own beloved game to make it more predictable, more controlled and inevitably more BORING!. It started with Hayne slapping JTs wrist as he went to pass the ball. Hayne grabbed the ball and was about to go for a...
  35. JayJay70

Kevin Moore, 2010 Discussion Thread

Kevin Moore's coaching record 2009. Games coached: 26, Won: 19, Loss: 7, Draw: 0. Final position on ladder: 3/16 Win percentage: 73.1% KM's coaching record 2010. Games coached 8, Won: 3, Loss: 5, Draw: 0. Final position on ladder: LESS THAN 1/3 RD OF THE WAY THROUGH THE SEASON. Win...
  36. JayJay70

What tonights loss showed...

My sentiments exactly. Parras 2nd phase play was fantastic last night. Forwards falling to the ground and hurling the ball back to a support player forced the Doggies to continue tackling and gave Parra heaps of opportunites to continue their attack. I'm surprised the score didn't reach 40...
  37. JayJay70

Brawl @ Game Last Night

CK you've got some great ideas. There is no reason why the cops couldn't park a few patrols at various Maccas around the area. A bunch of cops at Lidcombe station too. Yeah sure they'd find another place to fight. But then you at least focus on the 'hotspots' after a game. And the free...
  38. JayJay70

Why are we celebrating Steve Price's career?

Steve Price. Great footballer, all round good guy. So he left for more cash. Maybe the salary cap needs to be reviewed again.
  39. JayJay70

Paw Start

Yeah, I was positive after Round 1, because we came back strong in the 2nd half. But Friday night left me feeling like it's going to be a loooooooooong season unless we put our heads on, harden up and play some decent footy.
  40. JayJay70

Moore to be fined, but Hasler fine?

It's a huge call to make. And one that would rock the game to it's absolute core. You'd have to have some rock solid proof. On the Sunday Footy show Johns mentioned some audio that was heard from a game and it was like this: Referee: What is the penalty count so far? Referees box: blah blah...
  41. JayJay70

Hayne ploy not in spirit of game

BTW Dragons only won by 6 points. So it hardly proves this tactic is worthwhile sticking to.
  42. JayJay70

Te Maari > Auburn Warriors UPDATE: Confirmed Sacked

These young'uns gotta learn. This isn't the 90s anymore. Things are changing.
  43. JayJay70

Stone believes Ennis deserves penalty

I know we're flogging a dead horse, Moe, but here's the link Check it out http://www.nrl.com/telstrapremiershi...iod=1&time=457
  44. JayJay70

Stone believes Ennis deserves penalty

It's not about whether or not it affects us. It's about consistency. If Ennis was reckless what was Taia? Ennis hit him high, but not reckless, it was a soft penalty, IMO. Hilder milked it until the whistle blew.
  45. JayJay70

High shot costs Ennis a week

I think it was worse than the Ennis hit. Stopped Stagg dead in his tracks. Why don't they put this on report? 2 Reasons. 1. Stagg didn't milk the penalty (unlike the Knights player, flopping around like he'd been king hit by Vic Darchinyan). In fact, the commentators mentioned it: "He...
  46. JayJay70

Dont treat Hazem Like that.

lol, I've done that a few times myself. Get in early get a good seat and hope season ticket holders don't come and take their seat off you.
  47. JayJay70

Josh Morris, 2010 Discussion Thread

You think he was MIA in the Knights game?
  48. JayJay70

High shot costs Ennis a week

If Moore starts Stagg at hooker, he won't be moving him after 20-30 mins IMO. He'll want a solid, experienced player to hold the line and Stagg seems to be the best option. As somebody said earlier he played there last year when BK broke his jaw. I disagree. Very soft. I'd say the Knights...
  49. JayJay70

Safety-first Saints query - Andrew Johns

Yeah, know we can do it. If we use the loss to the Knights as impetus. But St.George looked cold and clinical on Friday night, much like the Storm do. A little scared TBH. Does mean I"m not confident we can win.
  50. JayJay70

Darryl Millard doing well in ESL

I watched a game late last night on ch. 9. Hull v Wakefield. Millard played well and scored a great try leaping up for a high ball over the fullback and grounding it on his return to earth. Commentators said he's scored 5 tries already this season. Sounds like he's doing well. Good luck to...
  51. JayJay70

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

:sad: Doggies not looking so good Vs Newcastle Round 1. But Morris has just gone in! :p
  52. JayJay70

Hey Costa, My name is Jamie. I won't be at as many games this year, but unless it's a finals...

Hey Costa, My name is Jamie. I won't be at as many games this year, but unless it's a finals game I'll be in GA so yeah, I'll sit with the Army. Peace.
  53. JayJay70

Mason a Cowboy.

Meh. Tackle him around the ankles and see how long he lasts. He'll probably even cough up the ball if you're lucky.
  54. JayJay70

Bulldog has big kicking boots to fill

Ennis is in good company if Halligan is still training the kickers at the Dogs, and he's no stranger to kicking.
  55. JayJay70

Webb backs Mason to win over the faithful

Just tackle Mason around the ankles and see if he doesn't cough up the ball.
  56. JayJay70

Trades In The NRL

If the players are of equal value then you wouldn't need a transfer fee. But some players might be over valued. eg. Mason. When he was with Bulldogs he was on 400K, but I doubt he'd get the same amount next time his contract is up at the Roosters. He's been found out as a player easily...
  57. JayJay70

Parramatta 2010 Favourites

Not going to happen. I wonder how many times a 'Favourite' has won the GF?? Anybody got any stats on that?
  58. JayJay70

Trades In The NRL

I think this is a great idea. Would solve a lot of problems with players coming off contracts or when a club has 2 many players trying for 1 position as is the case at Eels, with Inu, Tahu and Reddy all wanting the same spot next year.
  59. JayJay70

"Eels = Hypocrites" - Bellamy

Great banner. Do it!
  60. JayJay70

NRL chief David Gallop says the McIntyre finals system will remain

The thing is we have 16 teams and 8 of those receive a Finals berth at season's end. So we are AUTOMATICALLY rewarding mediocrity.
  61. JayJay70

Hains Pain

And to be honest, that's why I went for the Storm yesterday and 3 other friends of mine. Because of the Eels dirty tactics!!!!
  62. JayJay70

"Eels = Hypocrites" - Bellamy

I agree with Bellamy. Eels dislocated a guys shoulder. Keating should never have played.
  63. JayJay70

Rio de Janeiro to host 2016 Olympics

I'm surprised Chicago didn't get it after the Obama's and Queen Ophra turned up.
  64. JayJay70

Is anyone else sick of the Hayne/Moi Moi frenzy?

It's all over now. The train is derailed and we can all get some peace now. I guess that means they don't get a train named after them??? Ohh well.
  65. JayJay70

Hains Pain

You're right.
  66. JayJay70

Let the long cold day of Blue & Gold disappointment begin !

I think Hayne had a little sob there at the end. "Good luck" he said during the week. He was almost completely shut down.
  67. JayJay70

Congrats Melbourne but Parra were better to watch

They had lousy 5th tackle options. And Storm's defence was impenetrable! When I saw the Eels in the dressing rooms they looked a little too relaxed. Cocky even! Storm were composed and determined. Eels attitude didn't turn up until the 2nd half when MoiMoi started playing. IMHO
  68. JayJay70

who are the biggest chokers in the nrl?

Eels didn't choke in my opinion. They had a great 2nd half, but Storm had an overall better game. St. George are the chokers this year. and overall are the Champion Chokers.
  69. JayJay70

Congrats Melbourne but Parra were better to watch

For a few minutes Parra played well. Storm played well for 70 minutes.
  70. JayJay70

This guy claims we're chokers

So what?!... But if that makes you happy and proud... Great! Yell it from the rooftops! Go into work or Uni or whatever on Tuesday and tell 'em all: "WE WON THE MINOR PREMIERSHIP, we won the MINOR premiership, we... umm won a minor prem... uh nevermind." Personally, I'd rather win a Grand...
  71. JayJay70

Clive Churchill winner??

Hoffman, Inglis or even Hindmarsh had better games than Slater. Soft option.
  72. JayJay70

What do you guys consider a choke?

I disagree. I don't think we choked in the 2nd half this year, we were outplayed. In '06 against the Broncos on the other hand... now that was a choke! St George yes... Parra ... No No I don't consider that a choke. You guys have made it to the GF. That's not a choke. Well done too...
  73. JayJay70

Dear Parramatta,

I don't know how keating can be playing when Cam Smith missed last year's GF.
  74. JayJay70

This guy claims we're chokers

It doesn't matter how you look at it, being a Bulldog supporter in the last 30 years has been more fruitful than a Dragons supporter. In regard to choking, anybody would say the Dragons choked this year, no doubt about it. They were favourites to win the GF, but before the ink was dried on...
  75. JayJay70

tix sales so far????????

That's huge.
  76. JayJay70

Bulldogs now have the look of underdogs against rampant Eels

Sounds like Pritchard is an Eels fan???
  77. JayJay70

Bulldogs now have the look of underdogs against rampant Eels

If recent history holds true, the Dogs will need to lift to beat the Eels, writes Greg Prichard. After watching the video of Parramatta beating the Bulldogs the last time they met, in round 20, you are left wondering how the Bulldogs can possibly turn that result around and win the preliminary...
  78. JayJay70

*Freaky* - Guess the regift

Damn! I hate those things.
  79. JayJay70

NRL Dust Jokes thread

LOL Gold :spit:
  80. JayJay70

Rooster's keen on Hayne....lol

Somebody mentioned Weidler... Most of what he says turns to dust. I'm still waiting for JT to announce his defection to Japanese Rugby .... Hayne would be mad to go to the Rorters. Often it's a club and the players around you that bring out the best in a player. Have a look a Kimmorley, this...
  81. JayJay70

Soft build-up not a worry for Bulldogs

They're trying to mess with people's heads, sell papers. We've got big game players in our side, some who've played in the '04 GF, or other GFs and Finals series and some have also played SOO. They'll be worried about Mortimer and Inu, same as Newcastle were with DeGois and the other bloke...
  82. JayJay70

Mannah's family supporting the Bulldogs

It would be good to have these guys. Their hearts are blue and white.
  83. JayJay70

Legends of 1984 grand final reminisce ahead of monster Bulldogs-Eels clash

More froth and bubbles... Bring on Friday Night!
  84. JayJay70

Noddy's return lets Roberts run

Same. Hope Roberts cuts loose and has a great game!
  85. JayJay70

Saints v Parra - SPOILERS

How will Broncos go V Dragons next week?
  86. JayJay70

Dragqueens supporters leaving in their droves. What I wouldn't give to be there.
  87. JayJay70

nope. that's your armpit.
  88. JayJay70

That is justice. Dragqueens have been playing dirty and getting the bulk of the decisions go their way.
  89. JayJay70

what a run by grothe
  90. JayJay70

Makes you wonder what happened to Manly the other night. Finals are supposed to be arm wrestles
  91. JayJay70

"Been sharpening the axe for a long time" Gould. LOL Worried about the $$$$ he's invested.
  92. JayJay70

Agree. But the stats and time with the ball favour Eels. Eels have got that do or die attitude.
  93. JayJay70

Has Gould got his money on Draggones or what?
  94. JayJay70

Eels 10 Dragqueens 2 . Go Parra. If Eels win they kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Dragons have to fight for their GF and Manly are gooone