Search results

1. kebbo

Luke MacDougall - How quick is he??

I know he has been to a variety of clubs but how quick is he actually?? I remember in his game the other week before he done his elbow they were saying hes the quickest at the dogs?? or something along that line, or am i completely wrong
  2. kebbo

will the US OPEN final be live on nbn?

does anybody know if channel 9's coverage of the mens final tomorrow morning at 9 is live?
  3. kebbo

Telemarketing?

has anyone worked as a telemarketer here? whats it like? im movin to the goldcoast in 2 weeks and am probably going to start off telemarketing while i look for a more steady job so if you pass onto me your phone numbers i can ring you and annoy you if you like :)
  4. kebbo

Luke Towers

read on raiders forum that we signed luke towers for the under 20's comp next year and cam speechly no idea of sources but my mate is good friends with luke and it seems to be true
  5. kebbo

last night on footy show

in the day off with girds segment wen girds was with sonnybill it had sonnybill in a house? didnt he buy a penthouse in maroubra? maybe he hasnt moved in yet, or it was his mums house, or old footage
  6. kebbo

Craig Gower wants release

according to 'weidler' lol he wants a release from his contract go to live in europe and play rugby union said he is sick of all the negative stuff from the incident at the golf day couple years back
  7. kebbo

Entourage!

does anyone watch this show/watched it ive been legally downloading it, up to season 3 its fast tracked its way to my favourite show :D
  8. kebbo

Thurston Fit to play

He'l play against melbourne, hands not broken melbourne are resting white and johnson
  9. kebbo

Spider Everet

Just met him at the rta in maroubra, good guy aswell hes like 14 foot tall lol
  10. kebbo

SPOTTED tonga millard sbw roberts maitua

at the eastern hotel in bondi junction millard was with the hottest chick i have ever seen!@^$%@#&*! on another note also met eddie jones at the bondi hotel (wasnt quite as exciting lol)
  11. kebbo

Cowboys' Thurston 'involved in brawl'

Sunday, June 3, 2007 - 7:59 PM Queensland halfback Johnathan Thurston is at the centre of an investigation into an alleged street brawl in the early hours of Sunday morning. Police were called to a street fight involving four people on Sturt street at 4am, with one man sent to Townsville...
  12. kebbo

Josefa Namila Davui

Canberra have signed PL regular and human tank Josefa Namila Davui from the Canterbury Bulldogs :(
  13. kebbo

Superbowl/Origin RANDOM QUESTION

Do you reckon if you scaled it down, that the superbowl is more important in the nfl community in america, or SOO is more important in the rugby league community here.
  14. kebbo

wheres everyone watching origin?

i think ill be at the palace hotel in coogee free beer on wednesdays 8-9 wooT
  15. kebbo

does anyone remember

a few years ago maybe even 4 or 5 on the footy show when they had hazem kicking goals blind folded from the sideline n even replacing the footy with a soccer ball, he kicked them from everywhere it was amazing, im tryin to find the footage no luck at all :(
  16. kebbo

Spotted

saw most of the blues boys out lastnite at the eastern hotel in bondi junction including ryan n mason, had a good chat with ryan top bloke as usual. jarryd hayne is the biggest pimp i have ever seen haha
  17. kebbo

son of sam?

good movie, its on channel 7 n i cant sleep contemplating watching it
  18. kebbo

haha @ Hughesy

this was from the daily telegraph today, MARK O'meley informed his bulldogs team - mates via text on wednesday that he had signed with the Roosters for next year. Fifteen minutes later, Corey Hughes turned up on his doorstep with a case of beer - and wearing a roosters jersey he borrowed from...
  19. kebbo

Newcastle

With Joey retiring, they're going to have a LOT of money to spend, who do u reckon they will go after?
  20. kebbo

wat a finish!

Titans just got home 24-22......Penrith almost pulled off exactly what they did last week! im pretty sure there was a fat overlap in the last play of the game but there was a knock on, intense stuff!
  21. kebbo

zillman

one of the worst fullback performances ive seen in a while, he was barely ever in position....maybe move him to the centres...theres a young player by the name of goodwin in PL who might bust into FG. After lastweek zillmans gone from hero to zero...maybe a bit harsh seen as tho its like his 3rd...
  22. kebbo

Danny Wicks

Danny is one of my good friends cousins....ive met him numerous times, he is a MASSIVE bloke, i reckon we should defintly try sign him! even if he is a bit wild on the piss, i went to his birthday party last december, which he had in Grafton small town on the north coast it was decent!
  23. kebbo

Omg

just heard on news that sherwin might return this week!
  24. kebbo

O'meley

its going to be tough for omeley to stay at club on good money :( i think he might be going :(
  25. kebbo

one thing i didnt know

never knew tim cahill was ben roberts cousin