Search results

1. M

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

We need a hooker on the bench if we are to continue with this mahoney project, the bloke clearly isn't an 80 minute player or a first grader st all if we are being honest . He does nothing on the field to make up for his lousy defence
  2. M

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Just rewatched the game I think it's worse than first thought, Moses was a passenger out there from the 20 minute mark onwards with his leg injury and to be honest parra didn't play that well their attack wasn't impressive at all. If we played another top team they would of put 50 on us. I'll...
  3. M

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

Players are mad to sign with this club, our only saving grace us we have the laundys paying players whatever it takes under the table
  4. M

James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

Davey never said anything about training though? He just said he didn't enjoy his time here and it sounds like a toxic environment like most things Gus has his hands on its time for him and ciraldo to walk away. They interview all these players and bring them to the club but then get rid of them...
  5. M

Liam Knight?

I'm just glad the all dickhead policy is alive and well
  6. M

News SBW used in Bulldogs plan to lure Payne Haas

We don't want Haas he will be here for nothing more than money and why does SBW have anything to do with the club we really have no soul
  7. M

WORST GOAL LINE DEFENCE I'VE EVER SEEN

We payed big money for the worst defender in the game and made him captain what did anyone expect
  8. M

News ‘You’ve been wrong that many times’: Gus’ wild TV clash with reporter over Tino pub claims

Buzz and Gould are both major dickheads but it's obvious here who is telling the truth.
  9. M

News ‘You’ve been wrong that many times’: Gus’ wild TV clash with reporter over Tino pub claims

After listening to him tonight on 360 it's clear Buzz has actually got one over Gus here we could be in trouble here and it's obvious we have already done this to get players
  10. M

I also find it highly unlikely they haven't already done this for players,
  11. M

Battle of the bullshit artists here can't believe a thing that comes out of either of their mouths, I'd say Buzz is right though the story has leaked and hus is in damage control
  12. M

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

I think he has mistaken these players as being better than they are due to the teams they are playing in , they have all come from successful sides who don't seem to be missing them and they aren't performing here not to mention he recruited a coach who obviously isn't getting anything out of...
  13. M

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Sexton needs to sacked his manager immediately
  14. M

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

He can blame des all he wants but atheist des can actually coach if he was here now we would probably be competitive at a minimum
  15. M

I didnt say Gus should of got anyone in particular i just said his recruitments have been horrible. You don't agree? He came out and said he isn't going to panick buy and try quick fixes but thats exactly what he has done. You don't agree his recruiting has been a horrible failure?
  16. M

Official Gus Fronts Press Conference

He is also taking a million dollars from the club and doing nothing but making excuses for his own failings so far
  17. M

Gus is a flog he has gone out making many of his own signings and the majority have been flops including the coach
  18. M

Mahoney In Presser

Gus needs to strip himself of his own role
  19. M

Mahoney In Presser

Is this supposed to make us ignore his post games comments and his form? What a pathetic turd
  20. M

An explanation?

And then left because they wanted Cleary luckily for Panthers supporters the board stood up to him, I still can't work out why that made him leave the riff bit didn't do us the honour when we supposedly went behind his back to get rid of Barrett the hypocrite
  21. M

Mahoney In Presser

Was he really out with parra players the night before? Can't be true, although I've always thought his heart was still there he just came here for the Gould money
  22. M

An explanation?

I half feel for ciraldo I know he is useless but any coach working for Gould would be an absolute nightmare, this falls back on Gould more than Ciraldo he is the one who went out and got him for 5 years knowing he has proven nothing. But that's what Gould does pay whatever it takes and give...
  23. M

Opinion Sack Gus & Ciraldo

Gus only achievement was setting up a decent junior system at Penrith who also happened to have the best junior base around. And their on field success wouldn't of happened if they didn't pis him off,only once he was gone and stopped from sacking coaches to pick worse ones did they succeed and I...
  24. M

Mahoney In Presser

I am going to find it hard to ever watch a dogs game again while that little grub is representing this club it's disgraceful
  25. M

Mahoney In Presser

There should be a protest outside the leagues club demanding Gould, ciraldo and mahoney walk away now they are all a disgrace
  26. M

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Its the clubs fault not unfair talent thats the problem,Gould has gone out a brought every player off contract there is like we are the roosters and it hasn't worked. He is an old hasbeen who thought he could come in and buy us into a good team he needs to fuck off just like he did when things...
  27. M

Parras attack looks alot better than last year I don't lnow if it's Barrett going there or mahoney leaving there
  28. M

Parras attack looks alot better than last year I don't lnow if it's Barrett going there or mahoney leaving there
  29. M

Ciraldo must go and tale Gould with you
  30. M

More 4th tackle bombs from mahoney please, get to dummy half and stay there you idiot
  31. M

Mahoney is no longer an 80min hooker

I remember being excited when we signed this bloke only to watch him closely last year and realise why parra didn't get into a bidding war to keep this bloke.he is a ohlkY player in a good team and a hopeless player in a bad team. All my parra mates said goodluck hiding this bloke in defence at...
  32. M

Mahoney is no longer an 80min hooker

He just had better players around him who helped cover up his terrible defence and not to mention him over ruling moses and Brown on who gets the ball because he thinks he's something he's not
  33. M

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

All these mahoney but lickers need to open their eyes ,he is the blueprint for every team we play to run at him and you will beat us easy. Imagine we somehow make a semi in the next few years and we are depending on this bloke to defend our line
  34. M

I vow to never enter a Laundy pub ever again
  35. M

More legs tackles from mahoney please
  36. M

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

Why did we push to get mahoney to play the blokes hopeless, he wasn't as bad as last time we played parra but useless nonetheless . Would of preferred to see flannigan play hooker
  37. M

Willie Mason

The moment I saw that idiot Willie revving up TPJ before the parra game I knew we were stuffed
  38. M

Social Media Matt Lodge

The all dickhead policy continues
  39. M

News Ciraldo hints at major changes after humiliating loss “Defensively we were terrible.”

If CC was ever serious about defence he would of never made mahoney captain
  40. M

Our front row is the worst in the comp

At least we have mahoney
  41. M

Official We are absolutely hopeless

We got the wrong Penrith assistant, does Gus still work for the warriors? Who is his real alliance with
  42. M

Our front row is the worst in the comp

They aren't that good
  43. M

News 'Embarrassing': Bulldogs coach, skipper scathing of performance after Magic Round thriller

Two pretenders sitting up there blaming everyone else
  44. M

Andrew Davey joins Parramatta Eels from Bulldogs

He wouldn't treat that amy different to what he puts put in the media
  45. M

Very sad how Jacko was treated
  46. M

I'd take anything Gus says with a grain of salt bro
  47. M

Rumour Ball playing 13

I reckon we will sign him it's obvious we are a club that doesn't have a no dickhead policy
  48. M

If I had to guess I'd say we have just been forced to shed someone to stay cap compliant, but it is disappointing I haven't mind what I've seen of Davey
  49. M

Official Burton

He loved the hero plays at parra but their halves wouldn't cop it and let it be known I believe it's the only reason he left he thought he could come here and be the hero he thinks he is
  50. M

Opinion Burton's move to 7 is actually a demotion of Mahoney, not Flanagan

The jmk vs mahoney debate is well and truly over
  51. M

What happened to late 2022's free flowing style?

Just like we like to look good at the end of every year with nothing left to play for besides a couple of upsets
  52. M

Why is everyone arguing over who is shit when it's quite clear they are both shit except one is taking up a shit load of cash and the captaincy
  53. M

Official Burton

Reed looked his best at parra when you didn't notice him he just tried to make his tackles and passed, he is reminding me of the Melbourne players who people rate because of the tesms success and once they leave you see how useless they are
  54. M

What happened to late 2022's free flowing style?

It's the fact there is nothing to lose at the end of 22 so we played like it , add pressure and trying to match teams at the start of a season and we can't do it. Watch us kill it T the end of this season again making us all think if only we played like that at the start
  55. M

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

At least Reed is trying hard again
  56. M

As bad as mahoney has been again he has at least taken a step back in attack and we look alot better for it
  57. M

Forget The Miracle - Get Ready To Be Ripped Off Again

It's getting ridiculous, if it wasn't for ref's we would have won 3 premierships in the last 10 years
  58. M

News “I’ve just been taking the p—-‘Pangai’s lament spurred by training with SBW

This bloke doesn't have the brains to make it, and keep SBW as far away from this place as possible
  59. M

Opinion Do you think Mahoney was captain material today?

Parra had a creative 6,7 and 1 and he still tried to overplay his hand and made it about him when he was there. After watching him closely last year 2 games in Golden point he didn't pass to an unmarked moses for a field goal attempt for some shitty shirt side play. once we have a good team...
  60. M

Opinion Do you think Mahoney was captain material today?

Good headline the, Hands has played 4 games and showed Reed what is expected of a hooker, normally a player coming up again his old team knows their weaknesses and exposes it but it was the opposite yesterday parra knew his weaknesses and absolutely exposed him
  61. M

Question: Why was Mahoney at HFB?

The main difference I noticed with the change was that our hooker looked better and our half back looked worse.
  62. M

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Why are people arguing over who is hopeless out of mahoney and Flanagan? I'll solve this problem for everyone, they are both absolutely useless. Mahoney has taken the big bucks and is captain and shows nothing but being a speed hump in defence and selfish grub in attack. The blokes fake tears...
  63. M

Courageous Dogs

Don't fool yourselves with false hopes that if we have all our players on the field we beat teams all that means is teams don't underestimate us and play better ,we have been lucky teams are falling to our quality of football rather than us rising to theirs
  64. M

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Reed mahoney can fark off the bloke is useless we could of kept JMK for a quarter of the price. He was absolutely hopeless today the bloke is not a captains ahole I feel sorry for Burton and Flanno having to put up with this bloke. At the game today you could just here the parra fans laughing at...
  65. M

Opinion Phil Gould Longterm?

My only problem with this story is he came out and said the board went behind his back so he can't work with them, but he also said the dogs board did the same to him regarding Barrett but here he still is.
  66. M

Can Reed Mahoney make 150 missed tackles this year?

The other concerning stat is that of the tackles he makes we are defending against a very fast play the ball after it
  67. M

Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

Haha everything in this blog is bullshit besides the Reed stuff if anyone actually doesn't agree with that you are kidding yourself I'd actually play Reynolds at hooker and bring Reed on for 20 minutes so he can't stuff to much up
  68. M

The Jeremy Marshall King appreciation thread

Speak to any parra fan when Reed was playing behind a much better pack and he frustrated them to no end, had good halves in Brown and moses and neither would get the ball when they actually wanted it and would always go the wrong way playing for himself. Never ran when it was needed so all these...
  69. M

Opinion Bulldogs - Public Enemy no.1

I think Gus can do some good for us but unfortunately he is such a farkwit he will bring heat in the club
  70. M

JMK has surpassed rm by miles the best we looked was with him last year, do not fall for the rrmhype
  71. M

Don't want to be that I told you so guy
  72. M

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

We will win easy today cowboys are busted we will give it to them
  73. M

I agree with this blog completely mahoney is so overrated, he has a good crisp pass but continuously takes the wrong options and plays for himself he is very selfish once we get good halves who actually want the ball they will hate playing with this bloke. And watch today the try's we concede...
  74. M

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

This is our true test the cowboys can barely field a team I'm expecting a big win this weekend
  75. M

News Josh Reynolds completes stunning Bulldogs comeback

Don't forget to add his mandatory 10 brain explosions
  76. M

News Wighton to trigger feeding frenzy as Raiders five-eighth tests open market

Would love to get him and move Burto the the centres
  77. M

Whats rms missed tackle count? He will add some spark bro don't worry
  78. M

News NRL Agenda: How Cameron Ciraldo can reignite toothless Bulldogs attack

I can't get to excited about Chrichton being any better than Haze you can't take intercepts from fullback
  79. M

It's funny I know mahoney has played well and sometimes is the reason we are in games but look what the tigers did once they stopped going sideways and realised they just need to send traffic at him , same as the warriors late in the game he gets found out and really puts us on the backfoot
  80. M

Welcome back Grub, I think it's good he can come on for mahoney at 9 I know it will be an unpopular opinion but reeds gets carved up in defence especially later in the game . Plus burto and even Flanagan will play better with a hooker who doesn't try to be a half back himself and just gives them...