Search results

1. mareeta

What's cooking, Mick

What's cooking, Mick BULLDOGS hooker Michael Ennis will take on TV host Richard Wilkins over a stove to see who can make the best steak sandwich at the Easter Show's celebrity cook-off. Remarkably, Ennis is the only NRL player involved after every club bar the Bulldogs didn't even bother to...
  2. mareeta

Please help

I somehow have a virus on facebook that is currently sending a message to all of my friends every 5 mins (its up to the C's now) and I am downloading Trend. Will that get rid of the problem or what should I do? Please help
  3. mareeta

Roberts Bites back with true Bulldog spirit

NRL: Roberts bites back with true Bulldog spirit 4:00AM Sunday Sep 20, 2009 By Michael Brown Hearld Sun In many ways, Ben Roberts is the embodiment of the extraordinary turnaround at the Canterbury Bulldogs. Too often making headlines for his errant ways away from the game, usually...
  4. mareeta

Michael Ennis on NRL on Fox tonight

Just checked the guide 7.30pm tonight channel 502
  5. mareeta

Only 6 Days To Go!!

I am now on the final countdown. 6 day to go to the Robbie Williams concert I can't wait soooo excited!:) Is anyone from the kennel going?
  6. mareeta

To All The Male Kennellers Please Help

Their is still 23 days left in November and we need your help. Its MOVEMBER!! :) What is movember? MOvember (the month formall known as November) is a charity event held during November each year. At the start of Movember guys register with a clean shaven face. The Movember participants...
  7. mareeta

Australia Beat New Zealand

Australia has beaten New Zealand 51 - 47 in the first netball test in Wellington. The Silver Ferns had a three point lead heading into the second half, but the Aussies turned it around and levelled the score at 37-37 at three quarter time. Accurate shooting from Susan Pratley and player...
  8. mareeta

What is your favorite trash tv program?

My favourites would have to be Girls of the playboy mansion, the real housewives of the OC, the list goes on but there my favs at the moment. What other programs do you think is trashy?
  9. mareeta

Who is the world's premier sportsman?

Foxsports are having a viewer poll Who is the world's premier sportsman either Tiger Woods or Roger Federer. Who do you think? Or is there anyone else you would vote for?
  10. mareeta

Which footy finals format is fairer?

Hi guys, Foxsports are having a viewer poll on whether the NRL or AFL finals format is fairer. I would like to vote but as I don't know much about the AFL system, was wondering if anyone knows? Also what is your view, which do you think is fairer?