Search results

1. ..shurrup..

Sunday Night

If anyone is interested there is a good story on the show 'Sunday Night' this weekend on the 17th....starts at 6.30pm...channel 7.. It is about a lady that has had her children basically kidnapped by her husband... The children have been taken to Lebanon and its pretty impossible for her...
  2. ..shurrup..

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

Director Mark Waters Main cast Matthew McConaughey, Jennifer Garner, Lacey Chabert, Emma Stone, Christina Milian, Michael Douglas, Breckin Meyer Synopsis A bachelor is haunted by the ghosts of his past girlfriends at his younger brother's wedding. watched it today....was pretty...
  3. ..shurrup..

Phone Help!

Okay so i dropped my 6300 and broke it lol... i need a new phone...but i dont have that much money to spend...im thinking under $300 lol so can anyone suggest any good phones please? :)
  4. ..shurrup..

Happy Birthday League_Freak

Happy Birthday hope you have a wonderful birthday :)
  5. ..shurrup..

Happy Birthday Marty!!

Happyy 19th Birthday Marty!! aka Vodka hope you have an awesome birthday and best of wishes :)
  6. ..shurrup..

Nioxin

anyone used it?? my hair is really thin at the roots and i was told to use it.. i just want to see if its any good?
  7. ..shurrup..

Sonny Bill Williams for Dancing With The Stars?

HIS fancy footwork on the field is well documented and we all know he's an expert at manoeuvring a dunny dance, but is league star Sonny Bill Williams ready to hot shoe shuffle on national television? The hunt for new stars to take to the dance floor in the next season of Dancing With the...
  8. ..shurrup..

Good Places

my bestie is looking for a place to have her 19th... something localish (bankstown) well not 2 far... somethin that involves dinner, dancing... somethin fun any suggestions would be awesome :)
  9. ..shurrup..

Did he do the right thing?

i was reading the paper and read the story about the tradesman that shot the dog with a nailgun... http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23255113-5006009,00.html just wondering about everyones thoughts on the issue personally i think he did the right thing...i think the...
  10. ..shurrup..

Happy Birthday...

Doodindahouse or wateva, Dalger happy 16th birthday... i think in his absence we can still wish him a happy birthday :) :)
  11. ..shurrup..

Congrats

i think we should all congratulate Cena on his quick recovery and win at royal rumble... Good luck to him!! i personally am very proud and happy that he won... YAY Cena :) :) :) :love: :love:
  12. ..shurrup..

Help...which uni?

im currently trying to work out which uni to go to.... ive been offered a place at parramatta, but im considering going to campbelltown...(thats if i receive the offer in the late round) i prefer parra because of the area however atm the only way i know to get there, ill be taking two...
  13. ..shurrup..

how cute is chiko!!! ;) :p :love: :love: :love: :love: i love him
  14. ..shurrup..

Happy Birthday F R 3 D 5 7 A

happy birthday!! you are a 1/4 of a century old now hahaha :p hope you have an awesome birthday and the best of wishes to you enjoy your cake
  15. ..shurrup..

A week without

ME!! :( how sad for everyone... i am going up to Brisbane, so i will not be on the kennel Merry Christmas to everyone and a very Happy New Year dont miss me too much :p i realise this didnt need a thread, but i wanted to feel special
  16. ..shurrup..

backstreet boys are coming to aus :)

Backstreet Boys Presented by Andrew McManus MY TICKETEK, SONY AND FANCLUB PRE-SALE Pre-sale starts : Wed 5 Dec, 2pm Pre-sale ends* : Mon 10 Dec, noon General public on sale : Tue 11 Dec, 9am A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a...
  17. ..shurrup..

Hsc

those that are doing it...or the equivalent..: what are you aiming for??? those that have done it: tips and comments!!
  18. ..shurrup..

Att: Mr C

tell us about the foxtel iq update and when is it going to get released
  19. ..shurrup..

Dressup..

on monday we are having a dressup day....last week of yr 12 you know how it is we have to dress up as something we want to be when we grow up.... but most people arent actually dressing up as what they want to be.... any ideas of what to dress up as...something i can simply get stuff...
  20. ..shurrup..

Blonde Jokes

too bad if you have already heard them! There was a blonde, a brunette and a red head....they died and Jesus came to them...He said: " i am going to tell you 100 jokes, if you dont start laughing you will go to heaven!" the brunette was first she started laughing at the first joke so was...
  21. ..shurrup..

lol finch...anyone going to make it?

is anyone actually going to make the sign "lol finch"???
  22. ..shurrup..

Date My Mum

does anyone watch the show??? for those that havent seen it...a guy dates three mothers and has to pick one of the daughters without meeting/seeing them i love it...its funny!! the guys are very shallow on the show...but i love watching it....some of the mums say stupid things!! today...
  23. ..shurrup..

Cryme Tyme released!!

ffs soooo angry....they were a good tag team...they had a fan base and were progressing and their popularity was increasing....and to make it worse they wont be in australia!! WWE has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstars Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul) as of September 2...
  24. ..shurrup..

Happy Birthday Mac!!!

:partytime :MexicanWa :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :musik36: :musik36: :musik36: :bdaybiggr :bdaybiggr :bdaybiggr happy birthday Mac!! hope you have an awesome 24th!!! and i hope the best for you for the years to come!!
  25. ..shurrup..

WWE Raw Survivor Series Tour

WWE RAW Superstars to be featured at the event include WWE Champion John Cena®, Bobby Lashley™, Mr. Kennedy™, Randy Orton®, Carlito®, the WWE Divas®, and many more. The card is subject to change. TOUR DATES: Thursday 8 November - Brisbane Entertainment Centre Friday 9 November - Acer Arena...
  26. ..shurrup..

Deleting Thread Rampage

in the words of our one and only Blaqdog: they talk about spamming rampage....what is with the deleting thread rampage?? serious requests have been made yet they are deleted....what has this kennel world come to ???
  27. ..shurrup..

Omeley let the fans get to him

did anyone see omeley give the finger to a parra supporter?? this was when he first came off i think he let the fans get to him but rebecca wilson im sure will have somethin to say
  28. ..shurrup..

Win A Date.....

ok well its not really win but PAY FORR!!! we are bidding the one and only: BLAQDOG!!!....who wants in **looks at kurry, reni jr, Xeno and RB** but everyone is welcome ok bid starts at.........10 kennel dollars start biddin!!
  29. ..shurrup..

John Cena's album

who has bought it?? what do you reckon?? honestly!!! and do you think he will release another album?? lol if there is another thread like this then direct me to it thanks
  30. ..shurrup..

El Masri Appearance

dont know if this has been mentioned but Hazem will be at Big W bankstown at 6.30 pm (i think) should be signing his book!!!!!!!!
  31. ..shurrup..

Is Mario Barrett a one hit wonder?

my friends and i have kind of never agreed on this topic...... i dont think he is...........i think its more like one hit from each album lol....... he had just a friend on his oldest album he had let me love you and how could you from turning point and he has now released how could...
  32. ..shurrup..

Tongans and Aussies

hey my friend is doin a survey on tongan culture and mainstream australian culture........if u want to be nice and help out....just post here thanks
  33. ..shurrup..

League Injuries- assign help

hey guys.......... need ya help for my friends assign........PDHPE......if this is in the wrong forum please move it thanks design a set of physical tests (2-3) that could be used to indicate readiness to return to play from ur injury in ur selected sport (rugby league). In your responce...
  34. ..shurrup..

Dress Up Party

ok well since there was a bling bling thread- i have a dress up party comin up theme is hollywood celebrities i cant decided who to go as, any help???????
  35. ..shurrup..

Maitua vs Utai

Hey there has been a little disagreement between me and Zor, so im just wondering what everyone thinks who has bigger arms, utai or maitua????? i personally think maitua does
  36. ..shurrup..

Hey Everyone

heys just thought i would say hey coz im a new member........wwell anyways......im a doggies supporter my fav players are reni maitua and sonny bill..... well cya