Search results

1. F

shifty back to PL?

If you are reffering to me then yes I would be up for that. If we win well actually we don't even have to win. As long as Sherwin plays good in the next 3 or 4 games (that is if he doesnt get dropped first) then I'll say it.
  2. F

shifty back to PL?

You don't look at it as changing the side around. Just look at it as putting the best team on the park. Seriously if a player has not put in his fair share and has'nt done so for the last few games, what would you do? do you leave him there or do you replace him?
  3. F

shifty back to PL?

sorry champ. did'nt want to sound too aggro there. it's just an expression that i use. :)
  4. F

shifty back to PL?

He only played 3 games this year because he got DROPPED BECAUSE OF POOR FORM. Yeah I was kissing Sherwin's arse in 2002-2003-2004 I'm sure you were too but until he gets his sh*t together then none of that would be happening. Holdsworth form has been good considering he was'nt a regular first...
  5. F

For anyone with half a brain

Don't be so pedantic champ. I've been reading this forums for a few years now but I decided to become a member and post just today. You are probably one of the worst when it comes to the top 3 categories that you just listed. In fact you are the worst in 4 out of the 7 categories that you just...
  6. F

shifty back to PL?

He was average last Saturday and he was average in his last 10 FG games before that. And if you cant see it then that is your problem. It was'nt his fault that the dogs lost but it doesnt change the fact that he played sh*t and he has been playing sh*t for awhile now. And if you don't like what...
  7. F

shifty back to PL?

The same reason why he got dropped after Round 3.
  8. F

shifty back to PL?

Yep that's right give him a bit of time. Give him a bit of time in PL to get his sh*t together.
  9. F

shifty back to PL?

Johns will have a bad game once in a blue moon and so will everyone, I think it will be a while till you see him play that bad again. Actually, I dont even think Johns played that bad. The Dragons were simply too good that night. While Sherwin on the other hand has been out of fom for the last...
  10. F

shifty back to PL?

A good halfback should be able to kick his way out of trouble. Even if the forwards gave him the space that he needed I dont think he would have made anything out of it because his form is just so bad at the moment.
  11. F

shifty back to PL?

Admittedly the whole team played crap on Saturday (except Maitua). Now I am not blaming Sherwin for the loss but he had a bad game. He also had an average game last week vs the Sharks and he had an even worst game in the game before he got dropped to PL. When was the last time he played well? We...
  12. F

shifty back to PL?

Yes you can. If they have a bad game all the time. Did'nt Sherwin get dropped earlier this year already?
  13. F

shifty back to PL?

Sherwin has been playing average and has been doing so for a while. We need a new half back next year. I don't think he will get the form that he had in 2002-2004.