Search results

1. gregeastwood

Your ideal fixtures for Round 1 2024

With the draw most likely to not be released until about November and small leaks arising, I thought it would be fun to see everyone’s ideal round 1 fixtures for next year. Mine would definitely be: Sunday: Vegas Weekend Roosters vs Broncos Sea Eagles vs Rabbits Thursday: (The next week)...
  2. gregeastwood

Your ideal Round 1 fixtures for 2023?

With the draw most likely to not be released until after the World Cup and small leaks arising, I thought it would be fun to see everyone’s ideal round 1 fixtures for next year. Mine would definitely be: Thursday Night 8:05: Panthers vs Storm (Bluebet Stadium) Friday Night 8:05: Dolphins vs...
  3. gregeastwood

Happy New Year

Just wishing all the kennel a happy and blessed new year. Hope all your wishes become true and hope you and your families have a safe and healthy new year. Up the doggies lads
  4. gregeastwood

Opinions on the 2022 Draw

I don’t think we ever talked about it but I want to know everyone’s opinion on the draw for us in 2022. Are there any particular games to look forward to? Were the NRL generous in the draw they gave us? or are they still pricks for giving us 3 straight 6:00 and 2:00 games?
  5. gregeastwood

Round 1 and State Of Origin confirmed

Round 1 and State of Origin for 2022
  6. gregeastwood

Info on the Draw so far (Updated)

- Planned to kick off March 10 - Same 25 rounds - Origin to stay in the same time slots and dates - Panthers vs Bulldogs to start off the year (Thursday 8:05 Bluebet Stadium Penrith) - Most likely Broncos vs Rabbitohs on Friday 8:05 (Most likely at Suncorp Stadium) - Roosters vs Souths game in...
  7. gregeastwood

Bailey at 7?

If we can’t recruit Pearce for next year, would anyone suggest Bailey Biondi Odo at 7 and Averillo off the bench?
  8. gregeastwood

Asiata/Peachey

I’d personally prefer Asiata. An experienced grand final winner is what we need. what do you lot think?
  9. gregeastwood

Draw

Anyone got any early info on the draw? Apparently it’s due to be released in December that’s all I know.