Search results

1. Moon Dog

Opinion Only Positive

I was not impressed by Mann at all yesterday and dont think he should be in the 17. Hutch seem to play with nerves which never seemed to settle.
  2. Moon Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Knight not being named is interesting
  3. Moon Dog

Opinion Pre Season Training

Stop it bro, I just fell off my chair
  4. Moon Dog

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

I personally don't believe in weakening one position to strengthen another.
  5. Moon Dog

Social Media Luke Keary

First serious post I've seen you make in a decade. Wonders never cease to amaze me.
  6. Moon Dog

News Brisbane Broncos England International Herbie Farnsworth On Bulldogs Radar

Maybe you should change your name to the "Riddler" In all honesty, I read your post 5 times and I have no idea what you trying to say or not say
  7. Moon Dog

News Brisbane Broncos England International Herbie Farnsworth On Bulldogs Radar

Anyone that speaks "D-Voice", please translate.
  8. Moon Dog

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

Great clubman, player and captain. All the best Jacko, would have loved you to go out a premiership winner. BTW not sure how much cap space it frees due to the long serving player allowance he would have gotten...?
  9. Moon Dog

Rumour Jayden Sullivan

SMH states the following... Dragons chairman Craig Young is confident they’ll keep him and believes the 21-year-old would be better off biding his time under Hunt. “Sometimes young players need to be patient – they end up getting a better outcome in the long term, have longer careers,” Young...
  10. Moon Dog

Rumour Jayden Okunbor News

Leave him alone bro, you can surely see that he suffers from an identity crisis :tearsofjoy:
  11. Moon Dog

Rd 15 Presser

I was just about to go there... it made me laugh but as every die hard bulldogs support, I dare to dream.
  12. Moon Dog

Averillo - Finally Found His Spot

Can't remember who on the kennel stated that the coaching staff believed Avo would make a shit fullback, as he couldn't catch a high ball if his life depended on it. Next minute...
  13. Moon Dog

Official Gus on Twitter

you beat me to it. I totally agree and it's not just in the NRL either.
  14. Moon Dog

Official Gus on Twitter

Shit players make great coaches most of time. Just saying...
  15. Moon Dog

Opinion It's in front of us and we cannot see it

Maybe flano hasn't been given the same opportunity, but flano only plays for flano... thats why he's not getting picked at the moment.
  16. Moon Dog

2022 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Softest try you'll ever see this season
  17. Moon Dog

Opinion How long will Averillo last at 7?

I think some people are worried that the bulldogs will lose on Sunday and are already venting... The problem is, they haven't played yet and they're a good chance. Can't we all just get along... PLEASE
  18. Moon Dog

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

You've got to admit that Baz knows how to handle the media questions. It gave me a bit of confidence that nothing should come of the JMK HIA incident... All the talk of a fine or points being deducted = nothing when it comes to player welfare and following protocols to the letter.
  19. Moon Dog

Cotric to raiders in 2022

The fact is that no one know whether we are contributing or not. I believe we most probably are, as this is the common practise in situations like this... I trust the current admin unlike the previous one which seemed to always try to pin the tail on the donkey not knowing that they were the...
  20. Moon Dog

Cotric to raiders in 2022

copy and paste this in google translate and this is what you get...
  21. Moon Dog

Jordie Barrett All Black full back

I don't know anything about this guy but it reminds me of John Timu when he came over from Union, couldn't catch a bomb if his life depended on it. Then found his permanent position in the centres...
  22. Moon Dog

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

I totally agree, but I feel sorry for the guy. Clearly he wanted to help during our lowest
  23. Moon Dog

I always wonder what Pay could have done with the current board, Gus and support staff that Baz has...?
  24. Moon Dog

Hoppa 450K you're joking right. More like 650K if not more...
  25. Moon Dog

There are only nine or so players signed for 2023. Basically the entire squad is on notice and will be playing for a contract.
  26. Moon Dog

News Bulldogs are not meant to finish last’: Big Willie back at Belmore

Big Willie to bring some hard truths. Love this quote... “People need to appreciate what it means to be a Bulldog. It’s not a case of rolling up and collecting a pay cheque, which seems to have happened the past few years."
  27. Moon Dog

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

It's not about the training gear that they wear, it's about how much blood sweet and tears they put in to earn the might blue and white jersey. As long as they become great footballers and wear our great colours with pride... that's what I want to see.
  28. Moon Dog

Rumour Pearce to the dogs

I haven't seen a halfbacks arsehole in the team as yet. Lets start there first.
  29. Moon Dog

News Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett is only one shutout off the worst record in rugby league history

Lets put it into perspective, the team as individuals are crap. Only a hand full of the players will find themselves into the 17 of another team. Compound this with the fact that the players know they're crap... I blame the club. Its been public knowledge early on that half the team will not be...
  30. Moon Dog

Official Bulldogs sign Tevita Pangai Junior for next three seasons

I wouldn't mind Finucane and I always thought that both Finucane and Jackson bought the best out of each other. Having a hardworking forward that will always give 100% is a good foundation to build on. The question is, how much do you pay for experience?
  31. Moon Dog

Burton to Centre?

That has the potential of being one of the best back lines in the comp, unfortunately it will highly depend on forward pack and bench which still needs a lot of work...
  32. Moon Dog

Distracted dragons

Reality is we will keep getting those headlines until we string a few win together.
  33. Moon Dog

Avo or Cheese

Sorry I don't get it. Also, what room do you speak of regarding the backs. All I see at the moment is the team trying to man up in defence and put on a good kick at the end of the set to try and get a repeat set. Our lack of points shows that our backs aren't doing shit! I do believe that if...
  34. Moon Dog

Brandon Smith consolidated thread

Yep I agree, the NRL did come out a few years age and say that they were no longer going to help clubs financially, particularly Sydney based clubs. Melbourne was and still is protected. When they were found cheating, they still managed to keep their most valuable players for many years, I...
  35. Moon Dog

Rumour Dufty in talks with the Bulldogs

But can he pass the ball?
  36. Moon Dog

Flanagan learning the game

I get all the hate for Flano, he hasn't lived up to the hype, blah blah blah. The whole team is shit so what do you expect from a young half? Actually, he needs to have a better kicking game. He's our best option, unless there's someone that I don't know about...?
  37. Moon Dog

Religious Discussion Thread

Wow, you make some really great points but I think you really blurred the lines by saying that God knows what path you are going to take. If this is the case then we don't have free will at all because everything we do is pre designed and we're just puppets. I think of God as a father that...
  38. Moon Dog

Nowhere in the bible does it say that the world was created only 6000 years ago. I think you might be confusing this with the fact that ancient civilisations such as the Mayans and Ancient Egypt can only be found and dated back to approximately 6000 - 7000 year BC. In fact the bible talks...
  39. Moon Dog

Hey Dogna88, I'm not sure if I'm missing something here or not, but are you saying that you want God to intervene and control outcomes? If so then what happens to free will...?
  40. Moon Dog

Why I believe Brandon Smith's signature is signed and sealed.

I agree we need to trust the process, but bloody hell the team need to play with pride no matter where the players end up next year.
  41. Moon Dog

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Hi all, this is my first post although I've read almost everything on this forum for many years... You all have made valid points. Our problems stem from our forwards or lack thereof. The Bulldogs have always been praised and feared because our forwards and sadly no more. The forwards had a...