Search results

1. senshidog

News Reece Walsh Judiciary - Charged with Contrary Conduct

So like Josh Reynolds, Walsh got done on the weekend gone for contrary conduct. Currently NRL judiciary are hearing the case, as it was sent to the without a grading. Reading the Live Blog on it here and sounds like it's a complete shitshow by the Broncos players being interviewed...
  2. senshidog

Official Club Statement: Junior League Incident

Source: https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2023/06/05/club-statement-junior-league-incident/ Club Statement: Junior League Incident Caitlin Glanville - Media & Communications Manager Mon 5 Jun 2023, 03:10 PM The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and Parramatta Eels, together with their respective...
  3. senshidog

What was Averillo doing?

@Critta Magic as our resident expert on all things Averillo, any ideas on this ? This was after Waddell scored the first try.
  4. senshidog

News Pitch invader in Dragons vs roosters game faces hefty punishment.

A man ran onto the field late in the second half of the Dragons’ 27-26 loss to the Sydney Roosters, as play was stopped for a captain’s challenge. The man was able to run to the middle of the field where he stood for some time waving his shirt around, before attracting the attention of...
  5. senshidog

Ball Grabbing Burgess escapes NRL Match Review scrutiny for scrotum squeeze.

Both The Roar and Fox Sports are making noise about Tom Burgess grabbing Reynolds testicles during the game, yet NRL Match Review panel are still yet to cite anyone from the game...
  6. senshidog

Rajab and Nu Brown - injured?

Are both these guys injured at the moment, as left of all team lists this first round?! Nothing listed on Dogs site.
  7. senshidog

Opinion Triple M - now with Aaron Woods and James Graham

Was on the road tonight during the Eels and Storm game, so listened to TripleM and the radio call for the first time in yonks. This year they have added Aaron Woods and James Graham to the commentary lineup. Gotta be honest, I actually really enjoyed the call. It was clear, knowledgable, and...
  8. senshidog

TPJ Injured ?

After much hype, talk and fanfare, I'm wondering where Tevita Pangai Junior was today for our final trial (and more importantly if he'll appear in Round 1)? Is he injured already? Are we saving him for Round 1? Was in the sheds during the game but took no part, which to me indicates an injury...
  9. senshidog

Players Farewell

When do we find out which players won't be at the club next season? I thought normally the club did a "farewell" presentation at the final game of the season, or posted something on their website about it?! Or is there going to be an official Dogs end of season awards night, with the...
  10. senshidog

Someones not a happy Wests Tigers supporter.

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/497168058572993/
  11. senshidog

News Paul Crawley's Top 5 Rookies at every NRL Club ranked and rated.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2022-five-rookies-to-watch-at-every-nrl-club-rated-and-ranked/news-story/4778ce1a34704b6ec6282f7029bdc94a Anyone got access to this full article including the Bulldogs? I can only see Knights, Titans, and Storm.
  12. senshidog

Opinion What prevents an NRL player reaching their potential?

Thought this might make a good conversational topic. Some players are incredibly consistent in parts of their game, whilst others are hit and miss. However, ever so often an average player will have a break out game, clearly demonstrating that the player has the ability to play really well...
  13. senshidog

Bulldogs Size 10 Kids Clothing for Sale

Not sure if this is allowed, or where it should go. It's not my sale or anyone I know, but just saw this pop up on Facebook Marketplace and thought it'd be nice if someone here wanted it for their kids (as it's quite a nice collection). If someone from here grabs it, let us all know :)...
  14. senshidog

Where is Brad Deitz?

It may have already been covered but does anyone know where Brad Deitz is? I can only presume some genius at the club figured we didn't need him and left him out when they entered the NRL bubble in Qld.
  15. senshidog

News Melb sign another hooker/half.

NRL 2021: Contracts, player transfers, Signings Tracker for all clubs - NRL Melbourne have signed a St George Illawarra young gun who has a famous surname with Tyran Wishart joining the club until the end of the 2023 season. Capable of playing in the halves or at hooker, Wishart has switched...
  16. senshidog

Greetings and Saluations

Hello there! Firstly thank you admins for approving my account so quickly :) I had intended to sign up earlier this year, but then Rona went and ruined the NRL for everyone. But now it seems the season is not far away I thought why not sign up and join the site! For those wondering about my...