Greetings and Saluations

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello there!

Firstly thank you admins for approving my account so quickly :grinning:

I had intended to sign up earlier this year, but then Rona went and ruined the NRL for everyone. But now it seems the season is not far away I thought why not sign up and join the site!

For those wondering about my username, senshi is Japanese for warrior/soldier, hence senshidog. As for the avatar, I was trying to find something "Japanese Bulldog", found that on Google images and it cracked me up. Hope it brings a smile to others too.

About Me: Well I'm Sydney born and bred, and being a Y2K baby, I missed the glory days of the Bulldogs, and being 3-4 at the time can't really remember the 2004 Premiership win (only the VHS I watched over and over with it on).

Lurked on and off over the years, but never bothered till now to sign up.

Look forwards to seeing the Doggies back in action soon, and posting around the traps.

Chow!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome @senshidog

Let's hope the rona is over soon so this place can get back to some normalcy

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello there!

Firstly thank you admins for approving my account so quickly :grinning:

I had intended to sign up earlier this year, but then Rona went and ruined the NRL for everyone. But now it seems the season is not far away I thought why not sign up and join the site!

For those wondering about my username, senshi is Japanese for warrior/soldier, hence senshidog. As for the avatar, I was trying to find something "Japanese Bulldog", found that on Google images and it cracked me up. Hope it brings a smile to others too.

About Me: Well I'm Sydney born and bred, and being a Y2K baby, I missed the glory days of the Bulldogs, and being 3-4 at the time can't really remember the 2004 Premiership win (only the VHS I watched over and over with it on).

Lurked on and off over the years, but never bothered till now to sign up.

Look forwards to seeing the Doggies back in action soon, and posting around the traps.

Chow!
Welcome bro.
Sorry to tell ya but the new guy washes the jerseys

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome, or in the words of a previous CEO "Thanks For The Feedback" :grinning:

Tried to log on the other day in it was broken, thought I'd cursed this place HA!. You called it Papa, nrl is back.