Search results

1. Xander

I'm sorry everyone

I must apologise to all fellow Bulldogs fans. I haven't tipped the Bulldogs for almost all of the 2019 season. I'm not disloyal, I just tip who I think will win each match each round. I was coming first in my tipping comp out of 25 until last night. It's my fault the Bulldogs lost. I...
  2. Xander

Opinion Current Squad Ratings

It's been a positive 6 weeks in many ways, given the situation our club is in. Seeing as though I'm kind of procrastinating at work, here is my take on the current squad set to face the Rabbitohs this week. 2020 - 2022 will continue to be our rebuilding phase but from what I've seen lately...
  3. Xander

Opinion Josh Cleeland...

Did anyone ever watch this bloke play? I thought he had heaps of potential but it seems that he was given a raw deal by the Bulldogs in 2017/2018 that almost ruined him physically and mentally. Some of the current stock are being treated in a very similar fashion and it has real life...
  4. Xander

Napa should be dropped

Gritty win by the dogs tonight. Every player gave 100% except Napa who was sloppy and useless. Dogs’ last two wins don’t appear to come off the back of good coaching, just determination. But if Napa is in the first grade side next week I’ll be pretty annoyed. The guy’s a deadset paperweight.
  5. Xander

2019's focus should be 2020

We have no hope of making the finals in 2019. We are most likely going to get the wooden spoon. For those two reasons alone, 2019's focus should now be on working on 2020. 1. The very large majority of the lower grade team should all be given several opportunities to play in first grade...