Search results

1. 86Gtown

Aussie talk (slang)

Met a bloke at work the other day he was cleaning the clients pool. Got into conversation about the busy pre christmas period and he mentioned how the year before he had employed a bloke to help out around the same time. He got allot more jobs done but only got payed for 3/4 of the ones the...
  2. 86Gtown

Starting a petition to stop the rot in NRL

We need to start a petition for all clubs fans. Something that says how disenchanted fans are with the way the game is being run, the lack of consistancy in on field calls and the way the game is officiated seemingly to shape a game without trying to look biased to a certain side, the constant...
  3. 86Gtown

Opinion Yet another game gifted to stom via reffs

Pretty shit to see yet another low scoring storm game and yet another win gifted to them thanks to the reff. They call it crowding the ruck i call it trying to get a quick play the ball and fucking it up.
  4. 86Gtown

Compensation or options for foul calls by reffs

As much as i despise manly that call at the end of the game possibly cost them 2 points. It has also highlighted that once the nrl declare that they made the call not much else happens aftewards. For them its naughty reff lets move on, but for the teams effected and their fans that could be the...
  5. 86Gtown

You can polish a turd

Just goes to show that you can polish a turd but after 160 mins of activity that turd will end up just being a turd again. Dean must of got a cramp polisbing up these turds for the last 2 games and couldn't polish no more. I think the last 3 weeks have shown that our coach still has allot to...
  6. 86Gtown

Nathan Cleary overated

I have always seen him as a way over rated player. The hype around this guy is ridiculous and last night highlighted it.Lasts nights game was terrible and he was doing nothing. Then because he kicks a conversion and a field goal the comentators reach hype overdrive talking him up immediatly.if...
  7. 86Gtown

Hi to all

Hey all, 32 years young, supported the doggies my whole life through the good and the bad. Living on the south coast nsw we don't get up to sydney to watch the games live but never miss a game even if i have to record or watch on the phone lol. Would have joined sooner but only found out about...