Search results

1. addoujspark

ITS NOT OVER YET !!

Another week another defeat but that was our best performance by far I hate blaming refs penalties etc but the boys out there heart and soul and left nothing on that field tonight we can still be the dogs of war we have a long road ahead of us and it starts next Friday night against the eels .
  2. addoujspark

Seems like mbye still wants to play halfback

Ok I'm sick of this shit were Mbye is kicking the ball this take him out of the game in regards to woods looking for a fullback to pass 2 mbye doesn't not backup woods or klemmer at all and I think it's due to the fact that the way we construct our sets mbyes always waiting for the ball to kick...
  3. addoujspark

Can the dogs bounce back ???

As a diehard bulldogs supporter every week I believe the boys can shake it off and come out and perform all the media hype around jt has bored the fuck out of me and could care less what the media have to say I wanna know how our supporters feel can we beat the cowboys ???
  4. addoujspark

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Wow i can't believe I'm saying this but that was disgusting to watch as a bulldogs supporter all 17 players should really put there heads down in shame wake the fuck up and play some fucken footy way to soft absoloutly disgusting
  5. addoujspark

MBYE CAN PARTNER FORAN

Hi guys even though I think he's doing a great job at fullback would be so bad to have him partner Foran move Bmoz to fullback and bring remis smith on the wing with Frawley not performing and cleeland injured we might need to take punt with mbye unless we can land seizer your thoughts ??