Search results

1. J

The reason BMoz chose the Roosters.

I don't blame them for leaving. With our cap issues and squad depth we won't be a force for minimum 2 years. We couldn't offer them much.
  2. J

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Agreed, he needs time and it isn't his roster for most part. Cogger might help next year but that's about it.
  3. J

Big League Wrap - Mick Ennis nailed it on the head

Couldn't do much under Desball, just like Ennis. Ennis played his game at Cronulla and won a premiership. All they both did was just make tackles.
  4. J

Lol people should leave it for the Elliot - I'm done thread. I'm surprised there isn't threads for each player in the team!
  5. J

The thread was never about Lichaa to begin with.
  6. J

Woods describes our season start as "a bit of a fail".

Totally agree but he's the best kicking option we have on the last and I can't blame him for thay. Foran would set up the play like that. Hopefully cogger can make some sort of difference next year. It's gonna take a while to sort this out, I hate to say it but we don't look competitive...
  7. J

Not every hooker in the NRL has the most crisp passes week in week out. That's not the issue, Lichaa needs to learn when to take a step before passing as opposed to passing straight from dummy half. My gripe with Lichaa is when we are attacking in the opposition line and wasting 3 tackles...
  8. J

Yes but it would look a whole lot better with space than a set defensive line. But yes, he is one culprit the others are Montoya, Mybe, Hoppa. Lichaa needs to just pass straight out of dummy half when we have a slow play the ball not take that 1 or 2 steps he's been doing. The forwards barely...
  9. J

I wouldn't say the last 4 years cause we made the GF in 14. He's not a rocket scientist but the first to say it out of the bunch of so called league experts. Most blamed the lack of attacking creativity, which is correct, but all the good teams are a second or more better playing the ball than us.
  10. J

Agreed his service needs to be better but he's made some good runs from dummy half. But if the ball is played too slow we cannot take advantage of a retreating defence in attack. On top of that get out of our own half and put in an attacking kick on the last tackle.
  11. J

My first topic kennelers so go easy. I've been saying our play the ball has been too slow all year and he nailed it on the head on the show tonight. Our attack is ineffective with a defence line set. Our plays aren't coming off because of this, but in saying that we have to be more creative...
  12. J

Forward selections and bench rotations

As I've been saying our play the ball is too slow, this is why our forwards cannot get on a roll. They did their best trying to get us up the field. Still not standing deep enough and the one our outs are killing me. All kicks in play went to Ferguson or Tedesco and they were starting their...
  13. J

Whats a Pass mark for 2018

7th or 8th, we'll be the smokey this year. Not one these so called experts have us in the 8. Just like 2012!
  14. J

Melbourne's tactics

They were all over us in the ruck but our play the ball wasn't quick enough and lacked urgency.
  15. J

Some perspective from tonights game.

I've been reading through the posts and our defence was scratchy in the middle of the park. They dominated our ruck and couldn't make our way down the field. There was a couple of times we should have gotten a penalty in the play the ball area. We need to quicken our play the ball in my opinion...
  16. J

Who is this team?

Our ruck speed is slow and we need to offload more
  17. J

Matt Frawley is our weak link

Marshall King needs to be put in
  18. J

Hasler backs Jackson to shine as Bulldogs captain

Des who? It's PayDay from now on!