Search results

1. sifter6

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

naaaah... that guy moves too fast and could probably make an actual break on the 4th tackle.
  2. sifter6

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

He probably only lasts 10 seconds in the sack, hence he thought he was being gang-raped. I am surprised that allegation hasn't come out (COFFS).
  3. sifter6

He was definitely a GOOD Reserve Grader, but through chance (or lack thereof), he didn't gain favour and stay in First Grade when given a chance. There have certainly been plodders in Frist Grade over recent years that gave far worse effort than Topine, but he still couldn't break through...
  4. sifter6

But those two 'journos' rarely have a 'crack' at the Roosters, I am sure his true colours would come out if they attacked the Roosters week-in, week-out.
  5. sifter6

I am sure, if he found it too traumatising at the time he could have put his hand up and said, 'no', I am not doing this... and walked away. He wasn't 'forced' to do it, he was 'almost' a grown man.
  6. sifter6

When it suits. He knows it is unpopular being a Rooster's supporter when being a TV presenter, it is all show.
  7. sifter6

By the time this story hits the courts 'Rothfield the Cnt/face' will have escalated the story to 'half of Bankstown and the homeys from Punchbowl' also wrestled Topine.
  8. sifter6

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Please don't ask for the Clown **** Family. It is great without them. Some dipsticks can't see the big picture because their clown make-up runs into their eyes when they are beating each other off.
  9. sifter6

NRL help the Bulldogs... have you been drinking? They 'helped' so much in the past!
  10. sifter6

They should hang a picture of Topine in the GYM and say, 'if you want to be like this, f*ck off now!'
  11. sifter6

Girlfriend?
  12. sifter6

Depends if his weekly end-stage syphilis treatments are on a Wednesday night?
  13. sifter6

I think that could be part of the defense strategy?
  14. sifter6

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Can a team afford to 'carry a non-flash) player now? I rate Perry's effectiveness over Hutchinson at the moment.
  15. sifter6

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

He wasn't laughing, he was 'smiling with intent to fight', only Rothfield thought the intent was missing, but it wasn't missing, he was looking for a right brawl.
  16. sifter6

Opinion Sam Hughes

Was that after he'd been out for a year with a back issue?
  17. sifter6

It did happen a LOT! Modern day Tolman.
  18. sifter6

I booed the REF (from my couch) when he kept giving away 4th and 5th tackle restarts to the opposition. He tried to get the Knights back into the game.
  19. sifter6

You have $4million coming your way :)
  20. sifter6

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Oh... Magic Burton is a clown? I fell for that old trick! Damnit!
  21. sifter6

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

He signed the best attack option on the market at the time. He hasn't worked out (Perham), so he (Gould) is getting rid of him. Sometimes people work out (Max King), and sometimes they don't (Perham), so Phil Gould is moving him on. Buying players is a punt. Look at the Big Bash and how...
  22. sifter6

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

He showed more potential last year in Reserve Grade in the Halves than BBO. The team was killing it with Hayward and everything died when BBO came back.
  23. sifter6

News Gould drops cryptic clue over star forward’s future

I thought CCDS had been eradicated? I guess it is always going to come back... like herpes!
  24. sifter6

Official Finally Truth!

Who would ever have believed Weidler is being pro-active FOR the Bulldogs... I guess miracles do happen after all.
  25. sifter6

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

A drug to manage diabetes being mis-used.
  26. sifter6

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Surely you have picked Knight to be the ball girl? The ball girl doesn't get a numbered jersey though.
  27. sifter6

News 'Mum was my rock': Why Xerri's return meant more than his emotional debut

Hopefully the blinding speed is still there, I remember watching him carve it up when he was having 'assistance'.
  28. sifter6

BUZZ tweet

I think O'Neill could handle it NOW! He is currently the best option we have to win games.
  29. sifter6

BUZZ tweet

Nothing good about his obituary. Hopefully he gets buried so my dog can pee on his grave.
  30. sifter6

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

Maybe bet Dogs next time Sutton is appointed!
  31. sifter6

Official Gus on Twitter

If he is running straight lines he is still better than 90% of the actual team!
  32. sifter6

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

I agree completely, something has gone wrong with his development, probably when he was messed around a few years ago when he debuted in First Grade, then was dropped and not seen again. The Reserve Grade team last year was a winning team before his comeback, and we all know what happened after...
  33. sifter6

Opinion Utility Power

Salmon has a lot of skill, but is being under utilised at the moment as the team gels. He is probably following coaching instructions and being held back as the second trial game he was not good. He looked sharp in the first trial.
  34. sifter6

Official Ciraldo on Addo Carr return

His actions looked pathetic on field until he went off. Plenty of people have played with much worse injuries but not looked like a busted sheila.
  35. sifter6

Opinion Critta leadership Material

Without GUS we'd have likely been booted out of the NRL and become relics of the past like the Jets, Magpies and Bears.
  36. sifter6

Bulldogs NRLW Team in 2025

I think that team will be pilfered by the Roosters next year.
  37. sifter6

News NRL drops referee

We do get f*cked over the most!
  38. sifter6

Official Gus on Twitter

This D*CK is back? Seriously?
  39. sifter6

Opinion Francis Molo ?

Apart from when he tears us (the Bulldogs) a new A-hole each time we play the Titans.
  40. sifter6

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

He looked pretty pathetic on the field for the last 20 before he went off... I think he overdosed on stool softeners. I have never seen a greater need for an Oscar to be presented to a footballer.
  41. sifter6

Official Max King extends to end of 2027

I think that may be the gonorrhea?
  42. sifter6

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Does this mean we can win by bringing on our more successful women into the men's team?
  43. sifter6

Official Gus on Twitter

Maybe two clowns shagged and their offspring have turned up?
  44. sifter6

Official Gus on Twitter

Yep, GREAT effort!
  45. sifter6

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

I have no issue with what Gould has done and is doing, overall he has been very good compared to the 10 years prior to his arrival.
  46. sifter6

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

With the rule changes Fullbacks are meant to get a better 'start' from the kick, but we were woeful the last two games (T2 and R1).
  47. sifter6

Perham would have been lucky to make last weeks Reserve Grade team, has Massey Cup not started yet?
  48. sifter6

He looked good/great over the years at Souths (in both grades), he looked very poor in T2 and R1 though.
  49. sifter6

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Tracey Skelton Crichton Burton Xerri Hutchinson Sexton with Hayward on the bench to cover 12 and backs.
  50. sifter6

You left out O'Neill?
  51. sifter6

Did you miss the Reserve Grade game? I don't think BBO is the answer.
  52. sifter6

News Liam Knight

She drained him of everything including the colour pigments in his hair?
  53. sifter6

News Eli Clark: The Belmore Boys teacher eyeing his NRL debut

Steve O'Brien had better hair though!
  54. sifter6

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

No, a Centre at best, but only just. Time to go Burton.
  55. sifter6

News Half chance: Hutchison finally gets first shot at No.7 jersey

I don't think any friend could help you answer that.
  56. sifter6

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

or Ryan Tandy (oops... too soon?).
  57. sifter6

Opinion Red hot reggies

Yep. U/23s only played 30-minute halves. Reserve Grade 35-minute halves and of course 40-minute halves for first grade.
  58. sifter6

Opinion Red hot reggies

Yep, it was Under 23s when I was first going!
  59. sifter6

Opinion Red hot reggies

A drizzle of hype, kinda like the Apricot sauce on a chicken pizza.
  60. sifter6

Official Gus on Twitter

I started going in 1979 - GREAT times. Had to go by myself though, no friends or family that wanted to go. I was 11 years old. Still the BEST times though.
  61. sifter6

Opinion Red hot reggies

I think BBO is the weak link in that Reserve Grade side.
  62. sifter6

Opinion Red hot reggies

Does anyone watch girls league, I'd rather watch pickleball!
  63. sifter6

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

If there is no reason to hit a woman why do so many women hit each other now? Lesbian rage?
  64. sifter6

News “IT WAS AN EASY CHOICE”: KIRAZ OPENS UP ON BULLDOGS’ SURPRISING CAPTAINCY CHANGE

Yes, they journos are morons, how did they get employed!
  65. sifter6

There are some crazy MF females out there. Particularly some of the gang off-spring in New Zealand. Not sure where the Zane issue happened but there are always two sides to a story.
  66. sifter6

A cave to keep your rent boys?
  67. sifter6

If Lodge can play, I don't have a problem with this one. The Bubbler and dog shagger got very high penalties by this standard though.
  68. sifter6

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

I think you have about three correct from your 18.
  69. sifter6

Ringers Western joins the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Quality products from Mexico: tacos, burritos, leather boots and Fender guitars!
  70. sifter6

Official Gus on Twitter

Shame he didn't jump in the back? It might harden him up a bit!
  71. sifter6

Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

Shame we didn't keep Flanagan as well *laughs*
  72. sifter6

News The moment that sparked Ciraldo shock captaincy call

I wonder how that Topine kid went at the SAS sessions?
  73. sifter6

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

Perham is not very good unfortunately. The potential is there, but maybe if he played in the UK or played rugby union he could succeed.
  74. sifter6

Official Gus on Twitter

And maybe even Round 2... :)
  75. sifter6

News New Dogs trait great ‘couldn’t believe’

I am surprised he is allowed on TV, surely he is flogging himself under the desk 24/7.
  76. sifter6

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Same person, different personalities? Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)?
  77. sifter6

2024 Bulldogs AGM

and some anal bleeding...
  78. sifter6

Bulldogs vs Storm Pre-Season 3-2-1

I agree, second half was a juniors match and doesn't count in the match ratings, the juniors all did superb, but all the hard work was done in the first half. Apart from Burton and Knight, the 'adult' players were all good. If Burton didn't play the 'doggies would likely have had a bigger...
  79. sifter6

Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

A*s-Clown comments in this forum also? Thought Junior Discussion might be safe from A*s-Clowns.
  80. sifter6

News 'I needed a change': Why Koori Knockout scandal was 'blessing in disguise' for Josh Addo-Carr

He seemed to be gassed a lot last year, quite early in games, hence poor decisions and poor defence.
  81. sifter6

News Player who walked out

Great comment. Let's close down the A*s-clown Parade and get on with some footy!
  82. sifter6

I apologise. Where did you study law? 'All I said was I didn’t think the club had any legal grounds to stand RFM down'. Also, a little confused as you seem to contradict yourself? 'Couldn’t care less... <bleat... bleat... bleat... >' Seems to be a lot of bleating for one that cares not...
  83. sifter6

That's right, you were there, I forgot you were the tick stuck on Topine's testicles when he was 'abused'... boohoo. I guess the 'tick' knows all after all.
  84. sifter6

Sounds like 'King of the KNOBS! or a Clown in disguise?
  85. sifter6

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

I think you are going to make him cry with that post. We have to be mindful of inferior minds :)
  86. sifter6

News Jayden Tanner

Pretty sure she is schlong-free. But even if there was one...
  87. sifter6

Great analogy a*s-clown. 'Family members with mental illness' is not a comparison to observing a footballer who couldn't cut it due to inferior mental health. Face facts, he wasn't up to the job. A professional sports team can't carry people with illness, or else any player with any injury or...
  88. sifter6

Yes, the people defending Topine are WOKE-ists... which is exactly why the world is screwed up presently. No room for cry-babies like Flanagan and Topine in League. Back in the early 80's, instead of pies at halftime, Dallas Donnelly and Bruce Gibbs would have eaten these pussies instead.
  89. sifter6

He will lose, no case to answer. How many junior players don't cut it in the main game, 95+%. He is one of them, he is just crying louder than most. Having the 'mental health' to take the rigours of professional sport is part of the job requirement, he failed the 'meeting standards' component...
  90. sifter6

You have just spent about 4 hours putting this piece of garbage post together encouraging people to talk negatively to you by talking negatively about a Member with common sense. I am hopefully another ban for you is just around the corner?
  91. sifter6

I am surprised they bother taking a break from rimming each other to type on here! They must be useless in the sack as well as useless posters. They are just consistently bad. I read the information on here because most people have good points and good information, those two a*s-clowns do not.
  92. sifter6

Just because you have a mental illness it doesn't make you an expert on mental health, you a*s-clown!
  93. sifter6

I thought that clown **** was banned? He talks garbage. Waste of space on here.
  94. sifter6

News Liam Knight

Either way I am sure he is savoring the booty!