Search results

1. D

Can Meaney be our own Papenhuysen?

No but Montoya can! Just keeping in theme with the April Fools joke
  2. D

Opinion Worst signing last 10 years? (Poll)

Hasler easily. The back ended contracts was all about ensuring Des was guaranteed short term success, enhanced his brand and market value. Dib and co were too dumb to see this or knew and aided and abetted Des. All of this to benefit a couple of individuals at the sad demise of our once great club.
  3. D

Lewis needs to retire immediately

We have sadly I think attracted the dumbest players in RL history - Mbye (was great to see him leave us) , Montoya, Holland, and Lewis. These guys are serious dumb shits
  4. D

News Monday Buzz: Behind the scenes feud at the Dogs tearing the club apart

Andrew Hill was a failure at the Eels and continues to be a failure for us. He should have been sacked months ago.
  5. D

Moments that typify our season

Montoya lacing his boots........I literally see better players running around for Wenty Magpies every second week
  6. D

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Absolute flog. Shit for brains footballer.
  7. D

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

The judiciary should do all us a favour and give Lewis a 5 year ban for that high shot
  8. D

News Lewis optimistic after going to 'dark place'

He is a dumb footballer. No game awareness, combine that with school boy errors and he is a liability. Only thing he brings is an A grade defensive game. Defends well on the edge against big forwards.
  9. D

Quick Tap Tolman.

Tolman adds zero value, predictable, slow and now I think his error rate is increasing.
  10. D

Opinion Who is your most hated NRL team and why?

Parra and I live in the area. Followed by Roosters.
  11. D

News Manly is like a training school for priests compared to the Dogs

The old Weedler.....only has Gallen and Choc Mundine as mates. This guy is full of horse shit.
  12. D

Official Dean Pay quits

So Pay will go what happens to the Board and Hill ? Hide behind the sacking. Barrett has no credentials of note and will take on a team that is in disarray from the top down
  13. D

New here - old dogs supporter

Hi All, new here.........have been a Dogs fan for 35 years. Arriving in Sydney from Fiji as a child with parent immigrants in the 1980's meant you either followed the Eels or Blue and White (glad I chose the latter). Love the Dogs to bits, hate how outsiders have tried to destroy us but am...