Search results

1. O

News Barrett

If nobody in the club is speaking with Kevin Walters about a head coaching role at the Dogs then we are a complete basket case. Forget Barrett, with Walters coaching it would open up a whole new development pathway and access to some very good juniors that won’t break the bank. The club needs...
  2. O

Opinion Holbrook was the one (Heads must roll)

Isn’t Dymock the Titans defensive coach?
  3. O

Lachlan Lewis in swap deal with Addo Carr

Sanity prevails.....
  4. O

Official Latrell Mitchell to Souths

Latrell is a mercenary who attempted to persuade clubs to enter a bidding war. Unfortunately the majority of smart clubs recognised the game and withdrew. Latrell will go where the money is and after that contract expires the circus will commence again. Uncle Nick knows the value of a good...
  5. O

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

My advice to Latrell, if the Roosters are offering you $800K then take it. I’d hate to think we would remotely consider matching and exceeding their offer.
  6. O

News Anthony Mundine is in the middle of Latrell Mitchell contract talks with the Bulldogs

Latrell is not a $1M player. For $1M you need to know that you are going to get the same high standard from the player, week in, week out. The million dollar players are those that can control the game.
  7. O

News First in: Bulldogs table offers to star trio but can only afford two

We don’t require Api., personally I believe he would be a waste of money. With three games to go I’d consider starting with JMK and substituting him with Cogger as the game develops. With JMK and Cogger we could control the pace of the game.
  8. O

Official Zac Saddler released by Bulldogs.

Saddler was an absolute stand out in junior football. He was a man among boys. The kid had so much potential regrettably injuries have held him back. Interestingly he played in the same competition / age division as Sebastian Kris.
  9. O

8 wins from 30 games since pay

I see a far better future under Pay than most. He is bring kids through and while some might not be ready at least he is providing them with an opportunity. While winning is always the preferred outcome, I am exceptionally pleased with our competitiveness against the Storm and Souths. We just...
  10. O

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread

I saw him play most of his junior football. He was an absolute standout. Not sure how he will go in the big league. The dogs have done their best to hide him
  11. O

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders NRL Trial - Sat 23rd Feb - Discussion Thread

Interestingly Zac Sadlier is not on the bus to Bega, especially as he was named in the top 30
  12. O

Official Wakeham out for 10 weeks

Pretty close to stop on..... I had the same operation many years ago. I had my foot in plaster for about six weeks before starting physio
  13. O

Best finishes of 2018: Lewis makes a name for himself

Must have been really memorable for her.... the 12Sep18 was a Wednesday ;)
  14. O

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Absolutely no different to a member of the Australian Defence Force (ADF) where the member signs the dotted line committing to three years service. The ADF expends time, effort and money developing the member, the ADF expects a return on their investment. Unless there are compelling...
  15. O

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Let me assist the board with a media response: After careful consideration and recognising Newcastle have closed the door on a player swap, the Bulldogs believe that it would be detrimental to continue discussing David’s immediate future with another club. As such, we expect to see David...
  16. O

Did Andrew Hill lie to us?

What was the lie?
  17. O

How do you think Des is spending his time these days ?

Well if it wasn’t him then he has a twin brother....
  18. O

How do you think Des is spending his time these days ?

I was on a flight last Sunday from Dubai and I’m pretty sure he was sitting three rows in front of me..... (in economy class)
  19. O

South's Coach Maguire Sacked, surely Hasler must go!!

Dib continues to make decisions based on self interest rather than for the benefit of the organisation.
  20. O

2018 Head Coach

Walker Bros on an incentive contact. They have a good eye on the Qld Cup which would be particularly beneficial for targeting emerging talent.
  21. O

Greg Alexander says Bulldogs must call time on Des Hasler as coach

Long time stalker, first post...... here goes.. The Dogs are quickly reaching a point that if there is more of the same next year they will turn fans away in their droves so they need to try something from left field. Regardless of the circumstance I'm not too sure they will depart ways with...