Search results

1. A

Kennel or members section

Hey fellas thinking about taking the kids to next weeks game, is there any chance i can buy tickets to the kennel or members section seats without being a member? Would become a member but don’t go to many games these days.
  2. A

Fox Sports Gagai wants out of Souffs to play Centre before June 30!!!

NRL 360/ Apparently not happy at Souths a move might happen before June 30
  3. A

News Elliot injured

Fox league reported that elliot picked up the same injury nap had. Expected to miss a couple of weeks.
  4. A

Lol about time

The bulldogs just uploaded this on there Facebook page, took them a while to realise
  5. A

Rate Frawleys performance out of 10

Just curious on what everyone thought about his performance last night I’ll give him a 7, didn’t look too bad.
  6. A

Cleeland making his debut ?

The bulldogs page on Facebook posted a article about josh Cleeland saying he’s ready for his debut, also interviewing the nsw cup coach saying it’s just a matter of time, just wondering why out of nowhere they would post this article up ? Pay giving him a shot next week ?
  7. A

Mbye not getting enough ball yesterday

Is it just me or were most of our plays out wide yesterday didn’t involve mbye in them. Every time he did get it close to the line he looked deadly, we didn’t inject him into the game, it looked like we were relying on him from our kick returns to do something IMO lol
  8. A

Who misses the short drop outs ahhh

Even when we did go for them they went 25 meters lol
  9. A

Foran !

Foz has easily been our best defender so far this season ! I’m not sure if it’s a team tactic that our opponents use but I see that they purposely target him in defence to tire him out, Poor fella honestly busts his back side off in defence by the time he gets the ball in attack he’s too...
  10. A

Kieran Foran/ Fox sports.com.au

Way easier to read version of OP: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/bulldogs/exclusive-i-needed-to-fix-what-was-going-on-in-my-life-outside-of-rugby-league-kieran-foran-breaks-his-silence/news-story/7532158ebe036bf79d38f3f988798394 THREE years ago Kieran Foran was among...
  11. A

Anybody have mbyes stats from yesterday ?

Standout yesterday but haven’t seen his running metres etc.
  12. A

Jarryd Hayne to the Bulldogs ?

I've heard that Jarryd Hayne has came out and said if the coach doesn't want him to he'll be happy to leave, I've also heard that they're both not communicating to each other , We're in need for a fb but unfortunately no space in the cap.
  13. A

Cleeland and Foran 2018 halves ?

The halves for 2018 have to be these two, Frawley isn't cut for 1st grade and if anybody's been following up on the nsw cup cleeland has been tearing it apart, he's about time for the 1st grade call up coming next season ! 1. Mbye 6. Foran 7. Cleeland
  14. A

Next years fullback ?

I highly doubt who ever the coach is they'll play hopa at fb, he'll be way more effective at centre ! Dogs are desperate for a ball playing fb with some decent speed.