Search results

1. Master Coach

Centres

If we start with hoppa and cotric at centres we might have one of the slowest centre pairing in the comp. Theres no doubting cotric power game and finishing abilities but theres a major question mark over him playing centre. Remember stuart kept cotric on the wing and played rapana ( a 30...
  2. Master Coach

Ogden, Atoni

At full strength I dont see Ogden and Atoni both on the bench as we have Napa (cat) Hethrington, Thompson & Stimson most likely playing in the middle. So my question is who would you prefer in the 17?
  3. Master Coach

Avo

I would like to hear everyones thoughts on where Avo will be playing this year and next year. Personally I would love to see him at FB, however I dont think this will happen as most of his jnrs have been at 5/8 and centre. My concern is if Burton joins this year the only potential spot is FB...
  4. Master Coach

Rumour Michael Lichaa eyes dogs return

The bulldogs are having a look into the possibility of signing Lichaa on a 1 year deal
  5. Master Coach

Who would you rather?

SBW or Cronk?
  6. Master Coach

Bulldogs wanting to medically retire Eastwood

The Bulldogs are considering medically retiring Greg Eastwood after the Kiwi international forward underwent surgery for an irregular heartbeat last week. The club is desperately trying to free up money in the salary cap to sign a halfback and question marks over Eastwood’s future see his...
  7. Master Coach

Bulldogs training photos

Hearing on the news all these nrl teams heading interstate or overseas training camps / military camps. My question is why arent the bulldogs doing the same? Is it due to pay's inexperience? PHOTO LINKS: http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2017/12/11/gallery_friday_beach.html...
  8. Master Coach

RFM or Elliot

Who do you start and why?
  9. Master Coach

Foran fitting in

10. Master Coach

Where does frawley play in 2018?

NRL or ISP?
  11. Master Coach

Wooford or brown

Theres a bench spot available. Who do you pick and why?
  12. Master Coach

Jarryd Hayne

Reports are that Jarryd has asked for an immediate release as he wants to be closer to family in Sydney. A) Would you want to see him in a bulldogs jersey next year? If yes B) What can we do to sign him for next year? C) Fullback or 5/8?
  13. Master Coach

Foran & Pearce

Should the dogs make a play for pearce?? Personally the below line up would be premiership contenders: 1. Mbye 2. Montoya 3. Hoppa 4. J.Morris 5. B. Morris 6. Foran 7. Pearce 8. Woods 9. Licha 10. Klemmer 11. Martin 12. RFM 13. Jackson Send tolman to the roosters as they are light on forwards