3. Bulldog Bloke

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Sick shit dragqueens lmao
  4. Bulldog Bloke

It is pretty fucking selfish
  5. Bulldog Bloke

Everyone else is responsible for this shit **** failing except himself. No wonder the team sucked arse for the last decade, shit attitude,no accountability and always looking for excuses. If it wasn’t hard to be a first grade footballer every **** would do it. His behaviour is embarrassing.
  6. Bulldog Bloke

Well whether he is a fucken idiot is up for debate now he is trying to sue the club for his own failure.lol
  7. Bulldog Bloke

You would have to be a moron to read that as anything other than arrive before 8am. Or a lazy fuck. Or both. The cancer has been cut out of our club thank fuck
  8. Bulldog Bloke

Arrive/strapping 8am, if I wasn’t needing strapping I would be there before 8am. he is gone now and the shit culture that created him seems to have left the building also. these are joyous times.
  9. Bulldog Bloke

This right here.
  10. Bulldog Bloke

Half the squad was injured lmao
  11. Bulldog Bloke

Existing issues he did not declare to the club which would be grounds for immediate termination
  12. Bulldog Bloke

There were half a dozen way below nrl standard players last year, and he could not beat them for a first grade spot. Think he realised that all the pumping up of his tyres his entire life to that point meant squat. Reality set in. And now he sues the club. Keep hearing 21 years old. Last I...
  13. Bulldog Bloke

Wrestling training?
  14. Bulldog Bloke

At the time he was the tallest midget. Look at the team he was in when he won it. his job required him to turn up on time. He did not. His job required him to be accountable by wrestling multiple team mates, what a concept considering that’s what he was late to training for. it’s admirable...
  15. Bulldog Bloke

If I watched that absolute bollocks I would take responsibility, I sure as fuck wouldn’t sue my employer. mental health does not equate to mental retardation. huge difference
  16. Bulldog Bloke

I think we need to put a clear marker between mental health/depression/black dog whatever you want to call it and mentally retarded and incapable of making rational decisions. fyi some goose from homo and away stomped some chicks head and is on the run after escaping a “mental health”...
  17. Bulldog Bloke

Enough fucked up decisions by the age of 21 to fill a novel. but you know the difference. I was accountable for my shit decisions. I didn’t try to destroy those that tried to make me better. and I certainly didn’t try to blame mental health when I failed.
  18. Bulldog Bloke

There are no free rides pal. I don’t give a fuck about his feelings the minute he decided to sue the club because he didn’t get his way. Some of us were told no as children. Failure is part of life. just to see if I understand this correctly, the same place that nurtured a person, paid them...
  19. Bulldog Bloke

First grade at 19… in a team that won 3 fucking games all year.lol
  20. Bulldog Bloke

Because of the club? Or because he is upset that he isn’t a first grader? If he has mental issues then go and sort them out, why try to destroy the club? if he was pilot with qantas should we be forced to let him keep flying planes at the risk of hurting his feelings??? what happened to the...
  21. Bulldog Bloke

Farting in face would be fine. A “hot Karl” (defecating directly into his mouth) would probably be 50/50. A full team teabagging would be acceptable.
  22. Bulldog Bloke

I always thought he was bog. The club is bigger than any player mental health or not. Completely destroyed any reputation he had.
  23. Bulldog Bloke

Never understood the love on TK for this soft cock, he was cod ordinary, lucky to be a bench player in reserve grade
  24. Bulldog Bloke

Team after the bye

I prefer the one out for the season
  25. Bulldog Bloke

Xerri on Top - The redemption story.

You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of...
  26. Bulldog Bloke

2023 Pacific Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Worst Australian team in my 50 years
  27. Bulldog Bloke

2023 Pacific Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Plus all the clowns who are against the anthem. Both centres were complete shit. Tedesco shit. Munster shit. Hynes shit. Half the team were shot if we’re being honest.
  28. Bulldog Bloke

Phil Gould's Path to Victory with the Canterbury Bulldogs: A Pokémon-Inspired Journey

Hijacked? Like your uncle hijacked your anus? Pokémon is for children arseclown.
  29. Bulldog Bloke

Phil Gould's Path to Victory with the Canterbury Bulldogs: A Pokémon-Inspired Journey

Dunno brother, those fuckers do everything in unison . If they do launch a preemptive fart attack on the atmosphere then we will be coughing up faeces particles laced with rice,pangolins and bats.
  30. Bulldog Bloke

This question may have absolutely nothing to do with your post but it has me wondering, if every person in China farted at the exact same time, do you think it would destroy the ozone layer?
  31. Bulldog Bloke

Liverpool stadium

I thought it was, remember reading we were looking at doing a smaller version of the stardome project from the early 2000’s in Liverpool, I actually thought the dogs had acquired the land to do it….
  32. Bulldog Bloke

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2023-ben-hunt-where-will-he-play-st-george-illawarra-dragons-rugby-league-news-reaction-gold-coast-titans/news-story/a26ed67a52957e771735dfdd6136e03a Ben hunt wants to move back to Queensland to be back near his close family,says all 4...
  33. Bulldog Bloke

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

Happy for Thompson to drink a tall glass of my diarrhoea, which in his 42 games in 4 years at the club, is substantially more solid.
  34. Bulldog Bloke

News James Graham the bye round with Braith

That was an awesome podcast
  35. Bulldog Bloke

At the ground Robina

Count me and my clan in!
  36. Bulldog Bloke

At the ground Robina

Thank you sir, unfortunately no win, but my first time at this ground and it’s a cracker. Parking is pure arse but it’s a great stadium and a great place to watch a footy game. As soon as next years draw is released will be locking it in again.
  37. Bulldog Bloke

At the ground Robina

Central coast doggies supporters in the away team area. Happy Father’s Day to all the gents and swines!
  38. Bulldog Bloke

Bulldogs player walks out

lmao @ with so many needles in em they looked like Nicho Hynes mum.
  39. Bulldog Bloke

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Lmao @ Ciraldo offers to rub oil on Burto, tells him not only does he he lift better with oil on, he glistens. Magnificent
  40. Bulldog Bloke

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Yeah , no one should have to work an 8 and a half hour day… lmao
  41. Bulldog Bloke

Liam Knight?

I am going to use that when my mrs catches me liking vids of chicks dumping hot muddy loaves on blokes chests on twitter
  42. Bulldog Bloke

Rd 25 vs Raiders 3-2-1

1 point each for sexy time, kikau & waddles
  43. Bulldog Bloke

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Gus has just said during the coverage of the storm v dragons game there are changes made to this side, got the impression there would be a few??? Hoping Skelton comes in.
  44. Bulldog Bloke

Opinion TPJ - Absolute waste of cap space

That’s a pretty safe bet
  45. Bulldog Bloke

Ciraldo presser

Avo was complete dog shit today
  46. Bulldog Bloke

Pangai Jnr has the intelligence of a besser block

This imbecile turned the game.
  47. Bulldog Bloke

Official Bulldogs & Asiata to part ways

And he was right about the injections
  48. Bulldog Bloke

10 positives over the past 10 years

I am pretty sure this bloke works at the shell servo on pennant hills road source… me I just filled my car up at his servo an hour ago
  49. Bulldog Bloke

Opinion 2025 Forward Pack

The area smells like raw faeces and so does he.
  50. Bulldog Bloke

Official Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs becomes first footy club to provide free tampons

Imagine the obese swine hovering above your chest like a ufo and dumping corn riddled hot muddy loaves on it.
  51. Bulldog Bloke

Official Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs becomes first footy club to provide free tampons

Yes this forms part of the ritual. He also likes to jack off like a Nicaraguan crack fiend whilst watching reruns of sons and daughters. What really sends him right up the flu is a finger in the jaxy Napa style with some teammates shadow boxing. He is a disturbed chap.
  52. Bulldog Bloke

Excellent, RFM can start calling his cornshoot a Vaganus and shove tampons in it to really get in touch with his feminine side
  53. Bulldog Bloke

News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

Both hoppa & sailor were shadows of the players they were before their time out. Look I hope he does well, truely do. I think people have extremely unrealistic expectations of being out of actually playing the game for 4 years. That’s massive.
  54. Bulldog Bloke

News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

Have to agree, cannot imagine Xerri being anywhere near playing first grade for at least the first half of the season unless a major injury crisis in the backs. He was a good centre at Cronulla, he wasn’t exactly an immortal in waiting that could walk away for 4 years and then walk back into...
  55. Bulldog Bloke

Your team for round 22 vs Dolphins?

Big Val looks like he has destroyed a few buffets in his time.
  56. Bulldog Bloke

Press Conference Rd 21 vs Panthers

Mahomo! Channeling police academy
  57. Bulldog Bloke

$17 head to head

Tevita and Burton cost me $10k last week
  58. Bulldog Bloke

$17 head to head

This was last weeks punish
  59. Bulldog Bloke

$17 head to head

Damn, that shit stings
  60. Bulldog Bloke

$17 head to head

Jake averillo cost me plenty here brother
  61. Bulldog Bloke

$17 head to head

The fact that people who make a living off gambling think they are $17 outsiders, odds I have never seen before is just how disrespected as a footy team we are. And as 90%+ of footy players love a punt, yeah I reckon they would give a fuck. But hey you believe what ever you want.
  62. Bulldog Bloke

$17 head to head

If this does not motivate these clowns I don’t know what will
  63. Bulldog Bloke

News Pressure mounting on Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo from familiar source

Never heard of the clown, trying to make a name for himself slagging off Gould
  64. Bulldog Bloke

Can someone explain Gould’s Fainu prison visit

Guilty on all charges! My anus is in full agreement. The dunny bowl too.
  65. Bulldog Bloke

Can someone explain Gould’s Fainu prison visit

Sure we could talk about that or we could talk about the enormous crap I just did, 3 , I repeat , 3 flushes for the dunny to subdue that ghastly brown soldier. But the reality is that neither of these topics are what people want a thread about.
  66. Bulldog Bloke

Is our Beloved Bulldogs Club copping a good dose of Karma ?

Damn, it’s gonna be one helluva list for us! Would definitely be interested in reading/reliving the horror show.
  67. Bulldog Bloke

Raelene or Napa needs to grow a moustache so we can tell them apart!
  68. Bulldog Bloke

I smoked a deck of Winnie reds during that last winfield cup!
  69. Bulldog Bloke

I remember the panthers were a club near financial ruin even though they owned more licensed clubs than you could count a few years ago. Invested heavily in their junior development and look at them now. The rot was at the top at their club much like years gone by here. I would love instant...
  70. Bulldog Bloke

Yeah WE have. Patient with clowns like Hasler, Greenberg,Castle and others. Now we start actually doing the right things you think we should just go back to the try to buy a comp and hope mentality? There is no quick fix here. I ain’t happy about it and if you want to direct your disapproval...
  71. Bulldog Bloke

Definitely on the right path rebuilding our junior pathways. More change at senior levels will set us back again. I am as impatient as the next dogs supporter, the reality is we are rebuilding what previous administrations destroyed which launched our success through the 80’s,90’s and early...
  72. Bulldog Bloke

Rumour Brad Morkos

73. Bulldog Bloke

Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

He’s a tit again?
  74. Bulldog Bloke

Rumour Brad Morkos

Was it one of those twirly moustaches like an evil genius planning to destroy the world?
  75. Bulldog Bloke

Official Jack Hetherington signs with the Knights on a 3 year-deal from 2023

Dumber than the kid he fathered to his sister!
  76. Bulldog Bloke

News CONFIRMED: Freddy axes FIVE stars amid seven changes in huge Blues shake up

This without challenge is the worst NSW team I have ever seen. God awful. Fittler can kiss me where I am hairiest and smelliest.
  77. Bulldog Bloke

Opinion 2024 NSW Origin Coach

Fittler is a deadset pelican. Leaving cook at centre is the stuff of arseclown legend.
  78. Bulldog Bloke

Opinion 2024 NSW Origin Coach

Would go with Toovey. I reckon jughead John’s will get it though. thank god that is the end of that moron Fittler. He just helped usher in the next Qld dynasty the clown.
  79. Bulldog Bloke

Jake Averillo & the destruction of my $1multi

Yeah that pass stings. Will keep plugging away with the outrageous exotics
  80. Bulldog Bloke

Worst thing is it was worth $1301 before I added jake imadildo.
  81. Bulldog Bloke

So he’s not just destroying my bank account then brother!
  82. Bulldog Bloke

We scored 2, and I picked one of them in kurtis morrin
  83. Bulldog Bloke

not happy Jake!
  84. Bulldog Bloke

Make it happen Tassie!
  85. Bulldog Bloke

Can we have a “Sand in your vagina” thread opened?
  86. Bulldog Bloke

Lmao @ sand in your vagina and gay jokes. Isn’t this why we all enjoy the kennel? Random anonymous slander!
  87. Bulldog Bloke

NRL Late Mail Round 16: Matt Burton called up for Origin, unavailable for Bulldogs

Going to whack a few crazy a$$ anytime tryscorers combos on, looking at getting backrowers in, twig Wilton got up last week. Would not be surprised if they have 10 different tryscorers, worried this will be a massacre the likes our team hasn’t seen since it’s inception.
  88. Bulldog Bloke

NRL Late Mail Round 16: Matt Burton called up for Origin, unavailable for Bulldogs

6-7 different anytime sharks tryscorers into one another, I am getting on brother