Search results

1. N

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey is looking the goods to me.
  2. N

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

I watch every week with total frustration at the lack of attacking options we have. Sure our defence has improved but when we get some ball we have no spark in attack. We need to be able to score points if we are going to win games.
  3. N

Goodbye, see you all next year, maybe. Ciao

I can't take anymore of this crap.
  4. N

Opinion Do you think Mahoney was captain material today?

I definitely don't. A captain leads by example and doesn't let emotions cloud his decisions. He made a couple of clangers today.
  5. N

Opinion Video Ref or no video ref?

The game needs to address the inconsistences in the bunker and their decisions and what they can and can't rule on. I for believe if they what them to contribute to the decisions, then it must be all decisions. FORWARD passes included. What I saw tonight has made me rethink if I want to watch...
  6. N

Opinion WOW! It's gunna be a long season.

I was hoping I was wrong, but Burto is not a 5/8 (maybe down the track), but the team as a whole showed very little in attack, defence and discipline. We needed to do the basic things right today and for the next 6 rounds to give us time to gel. That did not happen. CC needs to show his coaching...
  7. N

Rumour Jayden Sullivan

What's the story with Jayden Sullivan from the Dragons?
  8. N

Opinion Wizard - Not Harry but Mick Potter

I'm really liking what I'm seeing. Opinions as to why not. I can't see any.
  9. N

Opinion Confidence. If only you could bottle it!

We are playing with so much confidence and belief under this new coach. Why look any further.
  10. N

Hetherington - Front Row or Back Row

I personally can see big Jack excelling in the second row. He is big and mobile and would be devastating running wide. Jack on one side and TPJ on the other. Getting him out of the middle will also help with his brain explosions to a point. What do you lot think?