Search results

1. Shonky

Social Media Croft to brisbane

They are saying Jack Bird to Melbourne????
  2. Shonky

Nelson Asofa Solomona

That fucker king hit Vunivalu so Nels Feed him I say suck fucking shit
  3. Shonky

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Canterbury prepare heist of gun young trio from NRL rivals (Scott, Ramien, Isaako)

Look the thing is Bellamy will need to watch how he goes about this. Addo Carr is one of Curtis’s best mates an Curtic Brodie Croft, Brandon Smith, Joe Stimson all live together. Munster an Welch are also best mates with Curtis. He better be wise the way he goes above it
  4. Shonky

Dale Finucane

The dogs have lost some good forwards over the years, the pack they could have had is crazy. Absolutely shocking the ones they let go. But Letting Cook go wow everyone could see his potential. 7 JT 8 Klemmer 9 Cook 10 Taupau 11 Jackson 12 SBW 13 Finucane Fuck throw in JT as the biggest lose...
  5. Shonky

What wants to buy a manly stopwatch?

Suck fucking shit to Dylan Walker. He is the dirtiest player in the NRL. He deserved every one he got You watch every time he tackles someone. Elbows swing armes. Good on ya Curtis you shut his ass up
  6. Shonky

Referee Stats vs Certain Clubs - Phil Rothfield Reports

The Broncos and the fucking Roosters always got the Refs in there pocket the fucking cheats
  7. Shonky

The hard work at the heart of Craig Bellamy’s coaching and the Melbourne Storm

Wake up mate. That's is bull shit and you know it. Melbourne Storm coped the brunt of the cap shit. And weren't even the worst of the cap drama. The Broncos are the biggest cheats of the NRL by far tell me how many teams have been in breach of the cap in the last 2 years Broncos, Dogs...
  8. Shonky

Dane Gagai is leaving Newcastle.

If the Knights had any brains they would throw some money at Peats that's what I think they lack is a solid hooker that can steer the side lock up the middle of the ruck and take some pressure of the young halfs
  9. Shonky

They should televise all NSW Cup, QLD Cup and Under 20's games on the Rugby League channel

I definitely think they should cover those games. So we all can see the young talent coming through
  10. Shonky

Chris Sandow

Hell yeah hahaha that's the shit i dig the Shit
  11. Shonky

Should referees be subject to a fine/points system for mistakes?

He'll yes they should Don't know how many games have been fucked up becouse of shit calls So yeah they should be accountable for there shit calls