Search results

1. C

Thoughts on a Cody Walker, Jake Averillo swap?

Butt out and mind your own business. Why would we swap one of our own future stars for an average aging you know what. You should be banned.
  2. C

PERMISSION SOUGHT

I bought a TCL 65'' Qled smart tv 6 months ago for $1.895. At least $1,000 cheaper than any big name Qled and it has been brilliant.Easy navigation, voice controllable and excellent picture. Totally recommend TCL. It has 3 year warranty versus 1 year with the big brands.
  3. C

Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Ramien was given until yesterday to accept our offer and did not respond. Looks like he goes back to Cronulla. How can they fit him in with their cap problems?
  4. C

Opinion What a fantastic win.

I'm pretty sure the Morris boys tabled a package deal to the Bulldogs according to the media at the time. Obviously the offer wasn't accepted.
  5. C

Opinion Hooker

Pay has no clue. If JMK is one of the fastest, why doesn't Pay tell him to run more and also tell Meaney to follow breaks for possible offloads. Simple stuff but I doubt if it has entered Pay's mind.
  6. C

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

It would certainly do no harm providing we could improve his attitude. Could be a masterstroke. At least it would solve one of our positions that need bolstering.
  7. C

BankWest Stadium

Why wasn't the game at bankwest stadium on free to air tv today. The NRL and Ch9 should have shown it as it was the opening game at the showpiece stadium. As usual the AFL had a game on Ch7. That's why the AFL are streets ahead of the NRL in professionalism re the running of their code. Time for...
  8. C

NRL Looking At Overhauling Golden Point System

Surely if it is a draw after 80 minutes just share the points. Simple and logical. Then again since when are the NRL logical? They always want to complicate things.
  9. C

Favourite Condiment for Hot Chips

Make a mixture to your taste of Japanese mayo,tomato ketchup and worcestershire sauce.
  10. C

Major changes needed for week 2

What are you talking about. Pay is responsible for half the team.
  11. C

Montoya

Can't understand why Pay persists with Montoya
  12. C

New recruit Nick Meaney can help lead Bulldogs to bright future

remember what they said about JT. You don't have much foresight. I didn't see JT get ragdolled very often.
  13. C

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

On the site NRL Leaks
  14. C

2019 FG Squad...Thoughts...?

Just heard that Pay has told Tolman he is free to go elsewhere so Tolman could be gone before next season. Apparently 2 clubs are interested.
  15. C

Greg Inglis caught speeding and mid range drink driving

What do you mean? If Walters was coach he would relinquish his captaincy immediately. If nothing happens. again inconsistency from the NRL regarding bringing disreputate to the game. But because it is Souths it wouldn't surprise me if nothing more is heard. Lucky he didn't cause a fatal...
  16. C

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

We need to extend Lewis's contract by another 3-4 years.
  17. C

Fullback for 2019, Hopoate > Meaney

Just watched the ISP game and I think Cerruto would go well as our fullback in 2019.
  18. C

Darius Boyd Complaining

Not as much as your demented Bronco players
  19. C

Josh McGuire charged for pulling Adam Elliotts hair.

Why are the Broncos such a protected species. They are on the top of my hated teams list.
  20. C

Why can't we have an NRL draft?

Then how come the AFL has a successful draft?
  21. C

We need signings ASAP!!!

You are wrong. We were cap compliant for 2019 before we got rid of Mbye,Woods and Morris. The CEO and Board said we were and did not need to lose any players. Something suspicious here. The Board should come out and tell us why they let those three players go. They are not acting honestly.
  22. C

We need signings ASAP!!!

How can money be tight. Media have said Mbye, Woods and Morris have freed up over $2m. for 2019. You can't tell me it all has gone to back-ended contracts. I smell a rat.
  23. C

Pay unlocking Gems

You are such a pessimist. You are wrong. We are cap compliant for 2019. The only reason we are releasing players is to be able to buy an experienced and capable NRL player. So don't be so negative. Your minimum 5 years to get back on track is laughable. We will be competive in 2019.
  24. C

How the F did we lose that one?

That second last try should not have been awarded. His elbow hit the ground and then he fell short of the line. Notice they did not zoom into that. The ref should not have to say try or no try. The bunker should just make a decision.Pay has no idea. If Brown was on instead of Liccha we win the gume
  25. C

David Klemmer drops bombshell offer to Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Why would you trust Hill after coming out that we are cap compliant for 2019 and then all this shit is happening with player movements.
  26. C

Can the Tigers make the Finals after adding Moses Mbye & Robbie Farah?

How can the comp be barely half over. Only 9 rounds to go. That's closer to 2 thirds over. Only one third left.
  27. C

Team song and Lewis interview

Your maths are way out. !91cm = 6ft 4.4inches
  28. C

Best thing that happened to us no Foran no woods no mbye and thank god no Frawley.

What has happened to the doubters who said it was going to be a whitewash. Stop embarrasing yourselves and keep your predictions to yourselves. Go join another forum like the eels. You aren't true supporters who support our club through thie good and bad times.
  29. C

Representative Round team lists and Game Discussion Thread

Why can't Hoppa play like that for us. He should be our fullback from now on. Very good try he just scored.
  30. C

Rebuild

Sack Pay for 2019 otherwise you will get the same shit next year. Mark my words.
  31. C

This Club's Darkest Hour Since 2008

Can't watch any more. 15 to go. Obvious that Montoya. Frawley. JMK. Liccha all have to go. Morris bros. sorely missed today. Have to re-sign them next year or we're done for 2019. Pay does not have a clue. How Montoya keeps getting selected is beyond me. Sack Pay for next year and get an NRL...
  32. C

Give Cleeland a go

Cleeland will leave at the end of this season anyway. We are stuffed this year but at least give Lewis a go and hopefully Cogger will team up with Foran successfully next season.
  33. C

Clay Priest to debut for Bulldogs in NSW Cup

Game is on Foxtel Saturday 3.10 I think.
  34. C

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Should never have gone with a rookie coach. It has put us back at least 3 years.
  35. C

Round 7 2017/2018

The way Pay is going, he won't be coach after this season. I don't want to be negative but we should have gone with a coach with some NRL experience. Going with Pay has cost us at least 2 years of hibernation.
  36. C

Bulldogs are on the way up: Pay

What craps me off about Hassler is the number of players he let go that are now performing at other clubs. You could almost start a competent team. Just to mention a few= Cook, Finucane, Kasiano, Kennar (who has just scored) , Graham etc.
  37. C

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Sack Montoya. Give someone else a go
  38. C

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

What crap we had to watch tonight. Had enough possession to win 2 games. So frustrating to watch.
  39. C

WWOS Young Gun - Jeremy Marshall King

Moey. I think you were watching another video. ...I thought Andrew Johns gave him a positive wrap. He is improving every game. Before you know it, as his confidence grows, he will be making breaks etc.
  40. C

Pay brings cult hero Faitala-Mariner out of his shell

Both Samiken and Baseball furies I think you are misrepresenting what Faitala-Mariner is saying. You shouldn't say he is saying he is a bit of a dumb c--nt. I think what he is saying is that the only instructions Deano is giving him is to run hard and tackle hard. With those simple things to...
  41. C

I agree with you Boxer. Give Lewis a try. I wonder how long it will take Pay to select him.
  42. C

You have such a short memory Moedogg. Finally. Moses has found his ideal position where he has been a revelation and could potentially be our X-Factor in the future. When he was in the halves he was only a runner and was not capable of being creative. Now you want to put him back in the halves...
  43. C

Salary Cap Mega thread.

Massoud is a fool. If we don't re-sign the Morris brothers and Eastwood. that's about $2.3 million we have available for 2019. What crap the media come up with. They would not have a clue..
  44. C

Captain for this week

' No such thing as maintaining culture. You name me any other club that uses culture as a criterion for attracting players or coaches. Cleary doesn't have to know about Wests culture. I think we would be doing better if we had recruited Cleary. Look what he has done with Wests. Also. it's not...
  45. C

Most of You are SPITTING on PAY

I think the Tigers have a similar squad to us. How come they are better placed on the ladder? You are saying it's only round 5. Before you know it, the bird will have flown. If you have 25 rounds including the one bye this year, we have to win at least 12 of the remaining 19 games to reach 28...
  46. C

Knights & Tigers Showing Whats Possible

When you forensically analyse the problem, I agree with bulldogfan1, the end verdict has to be the inadequacies of the coaching staff. particularly the head coach. And I rest my case.
  47. C

The kennel in meltdown

What could have been? Thanks to f/wit Dibbs and co. we didn't take the opportunity to sign Cleary as coach. No. they wanted someone with the Bulldogs culture. Does Cleary understand the Wests culture? Pay's appointment will end in disaster. Wests arguably have a similar roster to us. but...
  48. C

Outside backs

Can't watch this crap anymore. There has been no improvement . The players don't have a clue how to attack. Could be wooden spooners.
  49. C

We can beat the green machine!!

No excuses for us tomorrow. Forecast 9 degrees so we shouldnt be fatigued. Hope the cooler weather and night environment gives us a big win !!!
  50. C

Sam Burgess handed 2 game ban for hit on Morris

So now you are saying the Judiciary are wankers also. They have more brains than you will ever have.
  51. C

Nu Brown

You people pushing for Cleeland should get up to date with injuries. He is out for quite a while injured.
  52. C

Potential Line up changes

What's with these players that are leaving our club for other clubs and being motivated to excel. One example is Richie Kennar who has just scored for Souths and thrashing Manly. No such thing as last week's form being carried over week to week. Could there be an unsuitable environment here at...
  53. C

So which outside backs are off contract?

Extend the Morris brothers. Need to reward Josh's loyalty with a Premiership in the next two or 3 years hopefully.
  54. C

Lewis

Straight swap Olive in, Montoya out. Montoya missed so many crucial tackles last night that led to tries. So many potentially good players we have that could be promoted. No need to go buy any more. Let's blood our own and promote our junior system.
  55. C

Lewis

I think Dean should appoint a co-captain with Jackson. The captaincy seems to be affecting Jackson's game. But who do we go with? Also think John Olive has to be promoted to First Grade. He's big, strong and a tacle breaker.
  56. C

To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

Just watched Richie Kennar set up a try for souths after a long break up the middle. Another player with ability let go.
  57. C

Time to blood fresh players?

Just watched Bulldogs beat Warriors in ISP. Need to give Brown, Olive and Okunbor their chance in first grade.
  58. C

Team

Are you Finnish? I've been married to a Finnish lady for 49 years. Lovely people and I go to Finland every couple of years to see her relatives. Love Helsinki. Going there in May again.
  59. C

Team

What happens in the pre-season is very important but it is going to take a few rounds before Pay can settle on a winning combination. Also injuries will dictate our team's performances. Our team's standing will change throughout the season but let's hope our injuries are kept to a minimum. At...
  60. C

Team

I suggest we all wait until about Round 7 to vent our critiques re our team's performance and Pay's attempts to change and maintain an entirely different approach. We need to forget about what transpired under Des the last couple of seasons and witness hopefully a transformation for the better...
  61. C

Dean Pay. What would be the pass mark for 2018?

Maybe a long awaited Premiership. Is it an omen?. I believe 2018 is the year of the Dog in Chinese calendar.If not succesful next year, the next year of the Dog does not occur until 2030. Heaven forbid if we have to wait until then for our next premiership. Here's hoping for 2018.
  62. C

Brown or woolford as dogs no. 9 next year ?

Why can't Des take a chance now that we won't make the finals and blood some of our youngsters with the view that we may get lucky and unearth another Nathan Cleary who is only 19. Miracles can happen.
  63. C

Begging the fans to turn up at belmore

Completely agree with you Oatley Dog
  64. C

Begging the fans to turn up at belmore

Completely agree with you Oatley Dog
  65. C

James Graham must be furious

This is my first post. I have been a follower of the Bulldogs since 1968. I lived in Canberra for 17 years and went to belmore games often with my son who was born in 1970. I now live on the Gold Coast and religiously watch every Bulldogs game on Foxtel. So I have enjoyed many wins and endured...