Search results

1. Mazri

Pangai Boxing?

Anyone know if the fight will be streamed somewhere?
  2. Mazri

Official Gus on Twitter

How does that work? Not question your intel, just thought we had 29 spots filled and would have had to have 95% of the cap filled?
  3. Mazri

How many weeks for Latrell?

Such inconsistency. Ref wasn't even going sin bin him. Called latrell over, called a penalty and on report and let latrell go. Took the whole chooks team blowing up to even get the sin bin. Yet thomo fucking sneezes and gets marched
  4. Mazri

Official Brent Naden signs with the Bulldogs until 2023

Article also said that panthers are spewing we stole Hetherington from them, when in reality they are paying part of his wage to play for us.
  5. Mazri

Bulldogs line up this week

Schoupp and Deitz can't play without an exemption I believe
  6. Mazri

Harper’s debut

Still green. Did well for his first game. Wouldnt get over excited just yet, but feel like hes got a lot of potential and an atitude i love in a player
  7. Mazri

Rd 23 vs Eels 3-2-1

Way too hard to pick. Whole team workes for each other. Special mention to the boys who see a lot of hate on the kennel. Meany, holland and napa showed huge improvent. DWZ doing what we expect of him these days. Jacko making me remember why im proud to be a fan. Jmk continues to improve and...
  8. Mazri

Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Dogs of war are fucking back!!!
  9. Mazri

Official Round 10 - Dogs vs Titans - Consolidated Match Thread

We actually do have the best completion rate in the comp. The errors we are making are costly as hell but our completion rate is high.