Search results

1. CaptainJackson

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Just the fact that he's claiming $4 million due to "potential" earnings for the next 10 years at 400k a year, has me inclined to say this is BS. That he came to a realisation that he's just not good enough and is looking for a pay out. He wasn't even a fringe first grader for us these past few...
  2. CaptainJackson

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

All good, I'm brimming with enthusiasm about our sides improvement too. Just hope people don't lose sight of how good a team we've become if a couple of results go against us. It's a process and I genuinely think Gus and Ciro are heading us in the right direction
  3. CaptainJackson

As long as we don't follow the flopp model
  4. CaptainJackson

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Players like him can flick a switch and change but then he has games like the one against dragons where the switch doesn't move
  5. CaptainJackson

All Garrick can do is kick goals, provides nothing else
  6. CaptainJackson

Their back 5 (aside from Tom) is fucking shit
  7. CaptainJackson

It's more their middle . Can we stop that, they get qptb and run fast
  8. CaptainJackson

Their forward pack.
  9. CaptainJackson

Manly worries me
  10. CaptainJackson

ONE GAME AT A TIME Dont get ahead of yourselves.
  11. CaptainJackson

Yep my mistake just googled. She played at parra last year and that was when I first noticed her.
  12. CaptainJackson

Unfortunately she plays for parra
  13. CaptainJackson

Shhhhhhhhh not too loud, we don't want souths to sack him, keep him there forever
  14. CaptainJackson

this game kind of shits me, we shouldn't have lost to souths
  15. CaptainJackson

Attack Nick meaney?
  16. CaptainJackson

He CHOSE to sign them too, no one forced him, he CHOSE them
  17. CaptainJackson

FLANNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! WHAT A COACH!!!!!!
  18. CaptainJackson

Would just like to say this again Fuck you shane Flanagan, suck it!!!!!
  19. CaptainJackson

And now the shitty commentary will be what a great game tedesco played so pick him for nsw.
  20. CaptainJackson

They got 2 wins with manly and tigers not showing up And 1 win against the hapless titans
  21. CaptainJackson

And manly to rape parra tomorrow night
  22. CaptainJackson

Would just like to say this again Fuck you shane Flanagan, suck it!!!!!
  23. CaptainJackson

He has no lateral acceleration or speed, even with us he'd get beaten laterally, that's why he races out of the line. He's only good front on
  24. CaptainJackson

You don't have a half for his defence
  25. CaptainJackson

I still can't understand how people are saying Kyle is playing good this year, all he ever does is either a simple catch and pass to hunt, or his stupid dummy which no falls for or an inside shitty predictable ball to a 2nd rower He offers absolutely nothing else
  26. CaptainJackson

Fuck you shane Flanagan, suck it
  27. CaptainJackson

Can't agree. Cricket grounds are shit to watch at when your at the game, too far away
  28. CaptainJackson

You know what, I'm at the belief stage that our destiny is in our own hands from now on. We're good enough to win any game (against the top teams need luck to go our way), top 8 is in our hands
  29. CaptainJackson

Fuck both flanagans and rfm Go roosters!!!!
  30. CaptainJackson

Reserve judgement on parra until bitchell is back. He makes them tick
  31. CaptainJackson

Ciraldo >>>>>>>>>> webster
  32. CaptainJackson

All of a sudden dragons win against warriors last week doesn't look special anymore
  33. CaptainJackson

Ciraldo > Webster :kissingheart:
  34. CaptainJackson

Yep it's deflecting, I didn't mention anything about the punishment, I specifically quoted (and have only commented on this thread) about his excuse for being late. Never covered any other pieces in regards to this situation, purely his excuse for being late.
  35. CaptainJackson

You're deflecting, my one comment about him being late to training, that both the club and he himself admits (but gives a cop out excuse for) hardly relates to his mental health or the detriment to his mental health. It wasn't his first training session at a brand new club, he was made aware...
  36. CaptainJackson

Is CC building a system that's not reliant on one man?

He set up JAC vs Storm. Vs Knights he held the ball instead of passing because if he did pass, he was close enough to the sideline that JAC would've been bundled out of touch, this happened a number of times That try he bombed vs storm, where he held onto the ball instead of passing to JAC for...
  37. CaptainJackson

Bro that's a cop out BS excuse, it says arrive/strapping 8am, end of. Is he a 2yr old that can't read? Complete BS cop out excuse for arriving late.
  38. CaptainJackson

Fuck Ben Elias I hope we smash the shit out of tigers
  39. CaptainJackson

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

I was more pointing out that they can put devices in balls and they don't get damaged, their durability. Have no idea how they'd decide to do it but the technology is durable enough to last
  40. CaptainJackson

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Also take into consideration that juniors form doesn't translate to 1st grade form, i.e. there's a chance some of them may turn out to be not good enough for first grade. That's why Gus is filling juniors with heaps of prospects, there's no guarantees any of them will turn out to be 1st grade...
  41. CaptainJackson

Opinion Medical Retirements

Well there you go.
  42. CaptainJackson

Don't think he did, there were talks he was gonna do something like that but in the end he only ended up playing park footy I think
  43. CaptainJackson

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

Soccer balls have components inside them for goal line technology. Those balls get the shit kicked out of them and I haven't seen a fault yet The electrical current that runs through the cables generates a magnetic field. A sensor suspended in the ball measures the magnetic fields as soon as...
  44. CaptainJackson

Team after the bye

Yep it's a danger game, we can't take that lightly.
  45. CaptainJackson

I've got no problem with the Finucane retirement not counting to the cap, it's genuine, don't think neither the player nor club expected it to be less than 4 years. But the Inglis and Burgess retirements were pure rorts, especially when both Inglis and Burgess tossed up the idea of coming back...
  46. CaptainJackson

We keep consistent this season, have strong performances should be the goal for this year That way CC becomes a coach with a reputation, we look like a solid club and then all of a sudden we become an attractive club for any special players who come onto the market eg AFB What we are...
  47. CaptainJackson

Is CC building a system that's not reliant on one man?

We can't replace Burton's kicking game at the moment Xerri is helping in making kikau more effective and that'll be vice versa. So we still would look dangerous on that side if one of them is missing
  48. CaptainJackson

Tigers - our effort has to be up there, tigers rely on the same thing. We match the effort our backline should get us over the line Penrith - hope to fuck cleary is still out, if he has we have a real chance and fuck that will look good for Ciros 2nd year Raiders - fogarty gone, we should get...
  49. CaptainJackson

Stat dive - defence analysis

There's not enough in attack from him, whether at lock or 2nd row. I'm sure other players can do his defensive work and also contribute to the attack
  50. CaptainJackson

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Wait you actually think that "pointing the finger" is in the rule book, wow! You actually "think" that my statement confused the charges of "dissent" and " pointing the finger ",in the rule book wow so special. As far as Brittany goes, no thanks, you've painted on your stripes as far as that...
  51. CaptainJackson

That's a cop out bullshit excuse. If they care about the integrity of the game and setting examples, they should have come down hard regardless of reeds actions. Had reed acted then give him a harsh punishment too. But just because reed didn't act, does not mean hetheringtons actions or intent...
  52. CaptainJackson

Really really really thick It was a reference to an incident with an exaggeration, which every Bulldog fan would recognise the reference to, even someone as thick you, as you labelled it as "dissent" and " abuse of officials" being dimly viewed in your first response. So surprisingly you "got...
  53. CaptainJackson

Again thick, no where was that said Ta ra Off you go Skedaddle Comprehension seems a problem
  54. CaptainJackson

And this^ They clamp down hard on dissent against the ref because they don't want it seeping down to the local/junior grades under their jurisdiction This is the same stuff, what happens on the field stays on the field, you don't take it off the field
  55. CaptainJackson

Hes a fucking joke Kent also laid down the platform at why hetherington should've been banned for more weeks (as I said) If the nrl takes integrity seriously they can't just deem one incident (such as pointing your finger at a ref) gets 3 weeks, while this gets off with a lighter punishment...
  56. CaptainJackson

Oh still hung up about this, ok you were right skedaddle now, put on your big boy pants and off you go, skedaddle
  57. CaptainJackson

oh poor snookums Am i the target of your bored pathetic troll attempts now? Poor snookums, aren't I playing ball. Off you go
  58. CaptainJackson

That thick huh? I clearly spelled things out for about what stays on the field stays on the field and how off the field indiscretions are dealt with but obviously too thick to comprehend. on your way blow arse
  59. CaptainJackson

Stat dive - defence analysis

I posted in some other thread the comparisons of the weight per cm of different forwards packs. What I found surprising was that Penrith ranked lower on the table. I think Ciro's and Penrith's defensive structure are to make sure to have lightweight, mobile forwards who can quickly scramble...
  60. CaptainJackson

The bare facts of it are you're once again going off on irrelevant tangents, no where did I mention if Bupa's suspension was justified or not. The question is the very subjective interpretation of a "tough stance" the NRL choose to apply their laws.
  61. CaptainJackson

The only conjecture here is that you assume because he was smiling, it MAY have been a joke. The facts of the matter are, Hetherington half shoves/punches reed in the chest, jumps around in a fighting stance, and bulldogs support staff step in between the two and push hetherington back to stop...
  62. CaptainJackson

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

There was sarcastic cheering when he was replaced.
  63. CaptainJackson

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

The attitude CC has instilled into the 17, let's it be know to the reserves and juniors, that if you want to break into the starting 17 you need a to bust a gut and play for your mates that whole 80. Don't think we'll have a single player who steps into 1st grade from now on who won't show...
  64. CaptainJackson

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

But what do you REALLY think?
  65. CaptainJackson

It's called assault, if the trainers weren't there Hetherington would've continued on with it or at the very least gave that perception. Example below, even though they're boxers and punch each other during a fight, all those conditions are off once the fight has ended (or in Hetherington's...
  66. CaptainJackson

James Graham gets 5 or 6 weeks for pointing a finger at a ref and Hetherington gets 1 week for trying to start a fight in the "car park"
  67. CaptainJackson

That wasn't even a crusher, hastings was faking it ffs
  68. CaptainJackson

Opinion Reed Mahoney

69. CaptainJackson

Burton is a half

70. CaptainJackson

Opinion Sam Hughes

I wanted to see more from him, I think he delivered today
  71. CaptainJackson

Anasta should stir the shit out that drunk buzz again
  72. CaptainJackson

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

First 2 rounds were our boys getting used to each other, was a brand new side Titans game fell perfectly for round 3 just to give them that little bit of confidence Then the win against roosters, which showed the boys they CAN attack Strong performance against storm at storm, further...
  73. CaptainJackson

That wasn't playful at all, the only thing that will save him is if reed and the bulldogs staff downplay it in their report to the nrl
  74. CaptainJackson

Have to say love the way Kiraz and JAC are returning the ball. Kiraz especially, he's such a beast Xerri running straight hard lines at full pace Crichton looking better today And CONNOR TRACEY having no concern for his well being
  75. CaptainJackson

Opinion Bailey Hayward

I was at the stadium for the 2nd half, when he was returning the ball you could hear the loud smack and he was still making 10 PCM
  76. CaptainJackson

Opinion Bailey Hayward

Not to throw a spanner into the works but there's tough competition Mann, kautoga, morrin, extra props, taffe are also competing for bench spots.
  77. CaptainJackson

Explanation on referring decision

15 that fucker video ref who rules on forward passes too and that heads can strip a ball
  78. CaptainJackson

Your full strength team

I dont want salmon in our strongest 17. Our forwards can tackle like him but have the added extra of attacking input which salmon doesn’t
  79. CaptainJackson

Opinion Bailey Hayward

Where bro? Where is skelton going to fit in? I couldn't drop any of the back 5
  80. CaptainJackson

Opinion Bailey Hayward

Bro CC, guaranteed, watches the reserves (he's not Des) and tells Potter where to develop players. Gus would have input too, it would have to be a decision about development which first grade coaches would certainly be involved in
  81. CaptainJackson

Opinion Bailey Hayward

Exactly, can you guys start trusting Ciraldo now? Ciraldo shifted him to hooker/lock because he decided he's not a half.
  82. CaptainJackson

Burton is a half

Guys guys guys Hear me out Burton IS a half
  83. CaptainJackson

Explanation on referring decision

This There's obviously a few refs who hate us and will do what they can to fuxk us
  84. CaptainJackson

You don't do that off the field. He was clearly squaring up otherwise our staff wouldn't have gotten in between them.
  85. CaptainJackson

Has to be suspended 5 or 6 games for that shit. That's completely unacceptable
  86. CaptainJackson

Back from the game GO YOU FUCKING DOGGIES!!!!!!!! shove it up your ass Gough and video ref Shove it ponga you overrated shit **** Shove it Adam obrien And thank you Adam idiot for being Adam idiot!!!!
  87. CaptainJackson

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

It was stupid of everyone to criticise him after his 2nd nrl game. He's clearly got talent, just needs development and that will come
  88. CaptainJackson

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

I trust this guy, he was right last week too Bench looks good too
  89. CaptainJackson

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Fogarty has been extremely impressive this year
  90. CaptainJackson

Titans are entertaining this game
  91. CaptainJackson

I'm gonna say it, we have the best back 5 in the league. Would love to have a turbo to add to the 1 but as it stands now we've got the best back 5
  92. CaptainJackson

Young immature player before, as he gets more experience he'll do more of it
  93. CaptainJackson

Haslers an idiot for not having brimson in the spine before
  94. CaptainJackson

I dont think it's debatable anymore. SOO the main failure was fittler the bum. There's only so much the best player can do against fittlers stupidity Hes won everything and in a lot of cases been thr main factor
  95. CaptainJackson

No way, last year's grand final confirmed it
  96. CaptainJackson

Look at that run from Edwards, no way he deserve NSW fullback Hes nowhere near as good as tedescos shimmy, slip and knock on